gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Winter brought with it an awkward time for the girl. As if she wasn't awkward enough having more than one set of genetalia, but at least this way she knew which worked best. She definitely was more female than Male, though she knew the Male parts worked as well. Kami was doing her best to keep her covered with Jasmine and coriander. Though she knew the scent of her heat was hard to cover up.

She wasn't as naive as her sister's might of been, she had had Kami to explain that stuff when she came into her first heat. Their home in the briars kept most away but she wasn't completely sure she wanted all of those that grew curious to be scared away. This heat was definitely messing with with her head. She flopped at the edge of the area, her companion was left behind for now. She had snuck off for some time to watch the world alone. She was a healer so even if something happened she knew what to take as contraceptives. Perhaps she should try to track down Adore or Nova but she didn't want to intrude on their lives. Chasm hadn't seen her for a while either. What should she do? She wasn't sure.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-10-2019, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 12:47 PM by Tyranis.)

The Briar was a treacherous place for any wolf that wasn’t wary of their surroundings, but Ty felt that he faired well enough on his own. His plush coat, thicker now that winter had come, made navigating through the reaching thorns easier. From above He could see the glossy black wings of his companion peeking through breaks in the patchwork of briars and every so often he would cry the direction he should take to avoid becoming hopelessly trapped.

“Tyranis!” The bird croaked deeply as he landed just above the wolf's head. “There is something you should see just ahead. It appears to be another wolf but…”

“But what?” He asked calmly.

“Best you see for yourself.”The bird responded then took to the air again.

The raven continued to guide him from above but it wasn’t long after that he caught the distinct scent of estrus. A pleasant shudder ran down the length of his spine and he licked his lips, his claws momentarily sinking into the ground. He hadn’t forgotten his most recent tumble with the beautiful and mysterious Leera and the memory alone only made him hungry for more.

“Hello?” He called gently, his own musk starting to waft from him. “Are you in trouble? Do you need help?” He could barely contain the excitement in his voice as he called out to the hidden figure ahead of him.  

"Talk"  Thought "You"Moses

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-10-2019, 01:08 PM
She was laying there watching or rather listening to the world as the sound of someone's approach came. She lifted her head and turned it in the direction of the source. Milky white eyes were focused yet also unfocused as they sought the reason for such a noise. Questions came. She gave a light laugh. Trouble? Her? Never. It was definitely a Male from the sound of his voice. Did he see her?

She lifted herself to sit up, escaping easily from under a briar. She was accustom to the bushes and thorns here, they didn't phase her even as they scraped down her back. "Nope can't say I am in trouble." she gave a smile. She was a more gentle soul and it was easily seen. As was everything else about her. "Are you in trouble?" she asked his own question in return. Though she was honestly making sure he wasnt in trouble, the healer's instinct in her wanting to be sure. She was ignoring the fact that he could only be here because of her scent. Her hips were firmly planted on the ground though. She knew she could easily be overpowered by any male. She wasn't a fighter, and there was little defense for her with her blindness.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-11-2019, 03:39 PM

“Not at all!” He replied cheerily then moved deeper into the bramble, following the woman’s voice. The sight he was met was astonishing, he had seen wolves with odd colored pelts before when Artemis had joined his ranks , but this girl seemed to be colored like a rainbow over a covering of pitch black. Her eyes however what captured his attention the most. It was hard to deny that they reminded him of his mother’s own sightless gaze but the girl was different enough with her bright pelt to keep the similarity from becoming uncomfortable.

“My name is Tyranis Praetor.” He greeted genteelly and tipped his head although he knew the woman wouldn’t be able to see it. “To Whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to on this fine evening?”

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-12-2019, 12:01 PM
He made it close enough to see her, though his surprise was unknown to her. His scent was of musk and pack. Strange, she hadn't been around someone in a pack in nearly two years now. Her tail waved behind her seated form gently. The briars that snagged at it were ignored easily by her. She was used to these thorns and pricks of the brambles here. This was home, mostly anyway. He gave her his name and asked for hers in return. Well she had to give it to him he was definitely a gentleman in that way. "Argus Agatsuma." she gave him a grin. He was either being really polite or he hadn't even noticed. It was hopefully that he was too polite to notice. She preferred it that way, it wasn't like she enjoyed explaining how it worked.

She had her eyes trained in his direction now, his voice had come from higher so her head was tilted up. She was hopefully "looking" directly at him and at his face.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
01-16-2019, 09:25 AM

He knew better than to expect her to look directly at him, but he was polite enough to shift himself so he met her eyes directly. He knew better than to simply force himself upon anyone, especially when he had no need to. He was the leader of a pack, and an extremely strong wolf in his own right. He had little doubt that most wolves were attracted to him on principal, but those that weren’t were usually easily charmed by his diplomacy and proper speech.

“Do you live here?” He asked, keeping his tone formal and adding a coy tilt of his head for good measure although he knew better than to think she could see it. He knew better than anyone that although the blind lacked sight they had their own way of detecting small movements and subtle shifts in a wolf’s body language.

Speaking  Thinking You

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-30-2019, 11:18 AM
She could hear every movement he made on the cold ground. Of course it wasnt so cold that the herbs died, kind of more like springtime temperatures or fall. None of winter's harshness usually reached the briar. It meant her herbal stores were usually kept safe from everything. Not that she had much of a use for the stuff, she wasnt a well known healer and no one ever visited this place.

His shift to meet her eyes didn't go completely unnoticed. She heard the slight shift in his voice of where he was. How nice of him to be so polite as to make sure she could look directly at him, even though she couldn't. A gentle wag of her tail was given to his manners. He asked a question about where she lived and she smiled up at him. "Yes, I've lived here for almost two and a half years now." she was so naive as to give away that she had been living here, under the nose of everyone who had ever probably looked for her. She was definitely a runaway. "You smell like a pack, is it a nice place? Do they take time to teach their pups things? Do they actually care about each orher?" She shot off question after question, probably too fast for him to answer before she was already moving into more questions about the pack. " Do they have healers? Where do you live? Do the wolves there care if you were born different?" probably was giving too much away but she wanted to know. Celestial had never cared much for her.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 01:10 PM

He couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl’s stream of questions but saw a golden opportunity at her mention of healers. Thus far his taskmaster had come up short in his duties and he had every intention of putting him in his place. His thoughts drifted toward his injured father and his expression fell, his tone becoming almost sorrowful “We don’t have any healers actually.” He said just above a whisper. “My father was greatly injured actually but no one in my pack has found a healer to treat him.” He explained with earnest emotion.

He took a deep breath, measuring her reaction for interest. He had little care for what would become of the small flower once she entered Erövrare lands and his father was healed. After he seeded her of course. He had already fathered one litter and had plans to approach Korinna for another, but the thought of a third litter had seemed like a distant fantasy. Until now.

“To answer your other questions, it is a beautiful place, with the most peculiar trees, and pups are of course taught a trade as soon as they are able.” He said, although his tone still seemed distant. “I can’t say we care too much if someone is born different even as a leader, I can’t speak for all of my pack.” He lied although kept the measure of his voice steady. “But my mother was blind, so I can safely say it doesn’t bother me.” He concluded, latching on to what he thought was the obvious cause for her concern.

Speaking  Thinking You

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-05-2019, 02:18 PM
He made sure to answer her every question, but her concern for others easily flashed upon her face. His father. She had never known her own but assumed he either died before she was born or perhaps that he was some one night stand her mother had been ashamed of. Obviously he had made her and her four siblings but her mom had abandoned them as well.

She wondered what his father was like. But the most important thing was that no one could find a healer to heal his wounds. "I could take a look at him and see if I could help." she offered him, obviously concerned about the potential patient's condition. If he had the wound for long and had no treatment then it could be infected. Infections were deadly and more than slightly dangerous to deal with. She went to stand but a set of claws and eight pounds of hairless muscle gripped into her haunches and made her to remain seated. A surprised yelp came from her. The hairless cat that was her companion had found her. "Kami that hurt." obviously she wasnt even mad.

"Excuse my charge but I think it's best for her if there are questions answered." the half blind companion set her gaze on the man, obviously distrustful. "What do you expect to do with her once she heals your father? Or is this all some ploy just because she's in heat?" her companion didn't trust him but argus was quick to defend him. "his dad's hurt Kami, besides he's been nothing but polite. We should help if we can." kami looked skeptical and less convinced.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-05-2019, 02:42 PM

He considered lying about knowing she had been in heat, but his manipulative mind knew that the best way to win someone’s good intentions was with a small show of honesty. “I’ll admit, her heat is what brought me here in the first place.” He said, his head turning away as if to hide a blush of embarrassment, then hesitantly he brought his eyes back to hers. “But I have no plans to father bastards.” He said resolutely, his firm tone hiding the gleeful lie.

“I am in desperate need of a healer though, I only have moderate knowledge of healing myself from my mother.” He explained, a hurried tone entering his voice as the reality of resolving his father’s injuries came closer to being fulfilled. “Please, if you can help him, I beg you to come with me and at least examine him.” His emotional appeal made his voice crack and he could almost feel the prickle of tears against his eyes as he spoke. He was good. He was better than he had ever considered himself being. “As soon as my father is well you can leave, I promise.” He said, feeding her the biggest lie of all. Although he would not force her and keep her as a slave he would use his charm to seduce her into staying, that he knew he could accomplish easily with the woman's gentle heart.

Speaking  Thinking You

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Kami still didnt look convinced but argus gave him a firm nod anyway. Of course she knew her companion wasn't convinced, she could feel it in the tension about her but argus had faith that he would be there to protect her if need be until his father was better. "Have you applied cobwebs or any poultices? And what is the full nature of the wound so I may gather what I need from my den?" she stood and turned ready to lead him towards the den through the wider paths she had learned over the years.

She kept her ears turned back to him as she navigated the paths as if she weren't blind. Kami stayed at her heels and the cat was swift to move into their den. It was just briars interwoven into the dome of a den but with Argus she didnt need much. Winter wasn't so bad this deep into the briars, in fact it was almost like she lived in auster here. There was a few spots where herbs hung by strips of hide and then a stash by the back of neatly sorted bundles. Each different herb was bagged in a hide bag bound by the strips of leather.

She kept her tail up the entire way there but not for dominance but as a flag, incase he got lost. Plus she was a much happier girl so it was hard not to keep it up and waving almost constantly. He was right though, with the right appeals she could be made to stay in his pack, she was a healer at heart and much too kind and gentle for her own good.