ardent

Reflexion

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2019, 09:43 PM
Dark ears flattened against the female's skull as she fought against the gusts of chill wind. Angel's coat was fluffy for the winter, but the air still nipped at her skin every so often. Blue orbs squinted to keep the wind from drying them out. Angelonia's paws crunched through the thin layer of snow. Soon the young woman came to an opening in the raised ground. It was dark inside and the inside smelt damp and cold. Angel blinked. Curiosity flooded her body as she took a few steps closer until her head was inside the gapping hole. Her silver tail swayed at her heals as she peered around. What was this? What creature made this their home?

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Song’s massive paws carried him over the snowy land with a curiosity. He was still learning these lands, but he’d taken an unexpected liking to the northern region. The game animals were larger here, and he had never been so well camouflaged. The Destruction felt more at home here than he did in the lands he’d been born into. He missed his parents and sibling, but he was growing accustomed to the loneliness.

He continued on his way, the gently falling snow accumulating on his thick white pelt. He left deep tracks in the snow as he continued forward, surprised to see another wolf in the area. Song had been with out contact with another for too long. He couldn’t help but wonder what she had found, he’d passed the odd cave a few times but hadn’t stopped to check the area out. He would feel safer with a second pair of eyes. ”Are you looking to go inside?” Hed ask offhandedly as he approached, not wanting to startle her.

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2019, 10:39 PM
The stranger did not startle Angel. Eyes brightened as she turned to see another face, male. Did he wish to go on an adventure as well? "I'd love to, but going alone isn't the wisest plan," she paused and began to act like she was pondering a solution. "Would you care to join me Snow Wolf?" she asked with a gentle smile. It would be a fun adventure for the pair. Angel had no name to put to the stranger's face, so Snow Wolf would do for now. He was basically all white, and with the flurry behind him, he appeared like he was formed from snow. Her silver tailed flicked hopefully at her heels. Hopefully he would want to join her on the adventure. If not, then she supposed one day the cave would be explored by her. Angel kept her eyes on the male as she awaited silently for a reply.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-11-2019, 10:50 PM
She didn’t jump when he spoke, and he let himself pace closer to her and the structure as she replied. The wind was almost non existent and the falling snow made the land quiet and peaceful. He couldn’t help but admire another facet of the wintery north. Her perked his icy colored ears as she mentioned that she would enjoy a jaunt within, but her thoughts were on the same line as his. It was dangerous to go in alone, company would be prefered. She went on to ask if he might join her. The Destruction smiled amusedly, glad their minds had been on the same track but taking an odd liking to her nickname.

”Song Destruction, but Snow Wolf would do.” He offered his name as he brought his shoulders to parallel with her own. ”It would be my honor to accompany you.” He went on, happy to follow behind her if she chose to take the lead.

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Angel's smile widened as he agreed to accompany her. The woman wasn't very fond of the dark anyway, and some company would calm her nerves slightly. Song pulled up next to her shoulder. Angel was a touchy wolf, not really knowing what personal space was, so she would permit however close or far away he wanted to be. A light chuckle filled her chest as he gave his name and stated that he nickname was fine to use. "Angelonia Wreckage," she replied with her own title. She could it humorous that Wreckage brought Destruction. Angel shrugged it off mentally. "You can call me whatever you wish, though... since I have given you a second name already," she said, giving him permission. It was only fair... and Angel was a fan of fairness. She continued forward, deeper into the cave. However, she took a casual pace to make sure Song stayed by her side. Again, she wasn't a fan of the dark.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 01:59 PM
He mirrored her smile, standing not quite close enough to touch. He’d only just met her anyway. Song felt the sense of adventure, but was amused by her name. He didn’t miss the connection of wreckage and destruction. His middle name as well was similar to her first name, what a coincidence. He let it pass as she offered to take on a nickname from himself. Song looked at her for a moment, and decided to wait. ”I’ll take you up on the offer, but I might wait a little longer to bestow my name.” He chuckled softly as she started down into the depths.

She seemed to want to stay close, and instead of taking the lead they remained side by side. He wondered silently if she was afraid of the dark. He raised his eyebrows curiously, not that she could see them in the dark. Song wasn’t ready for their friendly banter to be over yet. ”What brings you here to the north?” He decide to ask, eager to engage with her.

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Angel could see only a few inches away from her now. The pair had made it deeper into the cave. The dampness of the walls and minerals caused the woman to sneeze. It sure wasn't the best smell, and the dirt and dust irritated her nose. Hear ears flicked toward Song as she chuckled. "Very well then," he had now received a nickname pass. He could cash it in at anytime. Dark paws splashed in pools of water every so often. She could smell the water running down the sides of the entrance. It was then Song asked her a question. "To be honest," she began. "I wanted to explore, so I headed off into a direction and traveled," she ended. It seemed like a dumb idea, but Angel loved adventure. She would jump on any opportunity to explore an unknown part of the world. "How about you?" she asked turning her head towards what seemed to be his face. Angel wasn't completely sure since there was no light.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 02:26 PM
She was quick to allow him to wait before he finally decided on her nickname, he wanted to get to know her a little better first. His exploring companion sneezed as they descended into the damp environment. It seemed slightly warmer down here, enough that the frozen snow melted here. He filed the information away for later use as she answered his question. She had picked a direction and started walking. Not far from his own reasons for being here, and he wondered how much longer he had lingered here in the north. His claws clicked against the odd exposed stone as she returned the question back to him.

”I enjoy the northern lands, I feel more suited to life here.” He made reference to her name for him. The snow and north was pleasant, and he particularly enjoyed the large moons and the northern lights he’d caught a glimpse of. ”I had been in search of distant family, but that goal was pushed to the side when i realized how much I enjoyed it up here.” He added, veering down a right hand shaft. The air seemed fresh this way, and he wondered if they might find another entrance.

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2019, 07:22 PM
The man had chosen a shaft to journey down. The ceiling and walls had closed in slightly, but nothing to the extent of bothering Angelonia. The woman continued down as she perked her ears to listen to Song. A smirk formed upon her lips as she stifled a chuckle. Then he continued on to speak about his journey to find his family. A frown now over took her smirk. She turned her head slightly toward Song. "Do... you," she began, "not want to find them?" she asked confused and slightly concerned. Angelonia knew she had family here, but not where they had settled, or even if they were alive. Maybe she would find them someday. The idea kept popping up in her mind often. Angel flicked her tail as she looked around the dark tunnel. A sense of fear tightened her stomach, and she released a small whine. Even with company, her mind swirled with creative ideas of how the darkness could overtake her.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Song heard the woman’s voice a bit clearer or at least less echoey as she turned towards him after he told her why he’d come here to begin with. She sounded worried about what he’d said, and asked if he didn’t want to find them. That really wasn’t the case, he knew exactly where to find them but he’d never met any of them before and wasn’t in any kind of hurry to rectify the situation since he’d become so comfortable in the place he had found. He wanted to soothe her worry for him.

He didn’t know what she was afraid of, her own thoughts or how dark their surroundings were. She whined softly and he didn’t miss the fear she showed. ”I do, but I am content where I am for now,” he offered as he slowed. Was she going to be alright? Did she want some comfort? He flicked his tail behind him, the tip of it brushing her as he offered what comfort he thought appropriate for a stranger. ”Are you ready to go?”

Angelonia

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2019, 08:03 PM
His words were a slight comfort. It did make sense, though. Why would anyone want to leave a place they enjoyed or felt comfortable staying in? Soon Angel felt a tail brush her leg. Her body tensed slightly because she was not prepared for someone to brush against her, though she didn't mind the touch. He then asked if she wanted to go. "Do you want to go?" she asked quickly. Angel didn't want to go if he didn't want to. This was his adventure just as much as hers. "We don't have to go. I'm just not a huge fan of the dark is all," she admitted somewhat hesitantly. It was kinda embarrassing. She was a young adult, and here she was acting like a pup. "I should get over it, though. Don't think it is a very admirable quality in a wolf my age," she joked about herself.

Song ii

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 08:22 PM
He couldn’t see or feel her jump slightly as he brushed her softly with his tail, she reacted quickly to his question though as she turned it around on him. He had been worried about her mental state, he didn’t want to keep her where she was uncomfortable if she didn’t want to be. Finally she admitted to her fear, but was willing to be brave about the situation if he wanted to remain in the darkness. Song knew they wouldn’t be lingering much longer anyway, the scent of fresh air was becoming more discernible. Besides he couldn’t see anything anyway. She was still nervous, but her embarrassment seemed to cover it decently well. He chuckled softly, with her not at her.

”We can keep going to the end of this tunnel.” He told her, knowing it would be sooner rather than later that they popped back out into the open air. ”Everyone has their weaknesses,” he told her, starting up their slow walk once more.