gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-19-2019, 04:01 PM
It was cold, but at least she was protected by surrounding trees from any harsh wind. Piper didn't like this season very much, she hoped that spring would be here already then she could develop her basic knowledge of healing. It was something the girl took interest in and was keen to learn everything if she could. But it was hard especially as she was learning on her own with no exact guidance on how to do things or use her skills in a practical situation. Nor did it help that it was now winter, it was difficult to find any of the herbs Piper knew of and these lands were unfamiliar to her. Perhaps she would be lucky enough to bump into another wolf this chilly morning.
CODE BY KEZIA • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-20-2019, 01:58 PM
The cold had never really bothered Kori, and she wouldn't pretend to be agitated by it now. The winter was proving to be a cold, wet one so far - and she knew complaining about it wouldn't do any good. Instead of sticking to Erovrare's lands, Kori often found herself wandering the neighboring lands, including those near Mount Volkan. A bitter wind whipped at her coat as she wandered between the rows of trees, feeling a shiver briefly wrack her body.

The cold was easily ignored, but it became even less difficult when the figure of a stranger appeared in her peripheral vision. Curious, Kori pressed on, savoring the feeling of the fresh coat of snow crunching beneath her paws. She lifted a brow once the stranger came into view, getting a better look at her brown coat that stood out easily against the snow. "Morning, girl," Korinna called out loudly over the distance that lay between them, moving to close the distance with long, powerful strides. "Enjoying this cold morning as much as I am?"

Piper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ezio I
01-20-2019, 02:46 PM
The young female continued to plod along, she wasn't in a rush to get anywhere but she wasn't a fan of being out here in the cold. Nevertheless, Piper didn't have anywhere to really go and she wasn't sure what packs or wolves resided in these lands. Her sea green eyes taking in her surroundings, as she decided to pause in her steps. Ears twitched on top of her skull as she listened to the sounds around her, tail flickered behind her. There was a noise that didn't go unnoticed and she realised it was the steps of another, someone was coming towards her. "Morning, girl." Her suspicions were correct as the voice of the other wolf reached her ears, Piper turned to face who was in her company. A scarred and taller woman, she couldn't help to look at the now healed wounds before she made eye contact. "Hello," she responded quite shyly. "Enjoying this cold morning as much as I am?" She shook her head lightly, but she offered a friendly smile. "N-not really. It's a bit too cold for me."
CODE BY KEZIA • DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Korinna

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-26-2019, 05:54 PM
Kori rarely traveled as though she was in a hurry either, and today was no exception to that rule. Her pace only increased when she came within view of someone new, interest  immediately creeping across her scarred features. Despite her independence, she was always interested in interacting with others, especially those who inhabited the lands close to Erovrare's claimed territories. Korinna raised a single brow as the woman she'd approached noticed her. The slightly wary look didn't go unnoticed, though she merely offered an inquisitive one of her own.

Just as Piper's gaze swept over her face, Kori let her attention drift over the female's features. "I see," she replied succinctly, noting that she sounded a bit hesitant. "Name's Kori," she introduced herself as she drew a bit closer. "What about you?" The smile she flashed back at her wasn't quite so openly friendly, but.. it was a grin nonetheless.