size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
01-19-2019, 08:47 AM
So little Erystotle here (horned pibald galaxy baby likely from the same place the aeris clan originally came from) is going to be appearing on the shore after floatingup on an ice flow and I need someone to find him. I'd prefer he didn't wind up in Abaven (because four wolves in one pack is plenty). Throw your ideas out there! He's a sweet little boy but any alignment is welcome and I'm down for all the development!

Zuberi

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2019, 09:03 AM
-slides daemon and zuberi towards him-

Zuberi would be a him following beri around and annoying him forever situation

Dae would be a total adoption situation but he would probably end up darker in personality because of it

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-19-2019, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 09:20 AM by Lydia.)
I could offer Lydia! She's a sweet, gentle healer from Kesali and would likely make for a very awkward parent but it would be cute. She could take him on herb hunting trips and they could go exploring together. She'd probably try to raise him in the traditions she learned from her mother and probably the same beliefs which I would love because I haven't had the opportunity to really flesh those out.

I could also offer Éldi but it would be more like an older brother sort of thing. I think he'd like to adopt him and be like "behold, my minion!" -sticks tongue out at Aesir- I could see it being sort of a lost boys sort of thing. That way he could also grow up around wolves that look a bit like him.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-19-2019, 10:55 AM
Clementine could find him! Clem is such a sweet soul that she would do everything in her power to ensure his safety. Likely bring him back to Kesali and take him as a sort of apprentice in the pack.

I also have Hannibal of course. Hannibal is now a slaver for Erovrare and is looking to take on some more servants for the pack. He would most def lead him to the pack and claim him as a slave if possible.
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
01-19-2019, 11:25 AM
Oooo just wanna throw it out there that if Eldi got him Valk would be happy to be a big sister type too.

I have Circe who is always on the lookout for wolves to raise as followers of the Fallen God and personal devotees.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
01-19-2019, 11:35 AM
I have Ignatius who's too big hearted to not take in a lost pupper. He would certainly fit in with some of the colorful wolves of fyri, might be interesting.

Akseli

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2019, 02:11 PM
This Trader will be making his way down to Fyri soon, he could possibly find little galaxy wolf and give him a ride on whatever type of pack mule he ends up on :)

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
01-19-2019, 07:11 PM
Deion would be thrilled to take in another mutant sparkledog, he'd probably raise him with the band and teach him the old ways he learned from his mama! Granted, Deion is about as surly and standoffish as they come, so I could see that being hard on a kiddo.
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-19-2019, 07:28 PM
If you go with either Clementine or Lydia, Branch would totally be down to be a father/older brother figure and take him under his wing.

I don't have any plots for Delaney, she herself was adopted and would be more then willing to take in a lost pup. She resides in Chaos' pack, Legion. She doesn't have a mate so it wouldn't solve the second half to the 'parents'

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
So It was really tempting to put him in Erovare because of all the pups that'll be coming. He would love to have so many friends to play with, but I don't know that i'd like where his development would go if he were a slave.

Fyri is also tempting because i love the pack color and he'd look gorgeous in blue.

But I think after much consideration, I want him to go to Kesali. I think that's where he will flourish though somebody needs to have some babies so he can have friends his age. I can't decide if I want Clementine or Lydia to find him. Maybe both?

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Ok, sounds good to me!

Do you want to make a thread for him then link us?

Clementine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-23-2019, 07:00 PM
Im fine with both lydia and clem finding him!
[Image: clem_siggy.png]

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
01-25-2019, 01:27 PM
As soon as he's accepted I will make a thread and alert you both!