size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-14-2018, 02:15 PM
White paws carried Rhyme Westward, the journey thus far being rather uneventful. Imperia flew above him, her not quite hawk like eyes keeping watch mostly for threats but also for food. The Imperialis had found hunting with a bird much easier than on his own even if their quarry was never very big. He hoped he wasn't putting on too much weight, but the constant travel eased much of those thoughts. Along the way he tried to recite what he might say to these wolves his diplomatic journey brought him to. He hadn't yet been tasked with such an important quest, and he didn't think himself particularly politically inclined. He wasn't about to let Shaye down though, and remembered what she had told him. 

Imperia let out a loud cry as the two of them approached the border. She remained circling in the cool autumn air as Rhyme finished the last mile to the border of Lirim. He didn't see anyone as he approached, but the scent at the border seemed fresh. There were no scents he recognized either, not that the information surprised him. 

Settling on his haunches he tipped back his dark head and called out to his fellow alphas, only really needing one to appear before him. Hissing finished and he settled to wait while someone found their way to the border to answer him.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-26-2018, 09:08 PM

Frost had been just leaving his den to head out onto a patrol. Now that the pups were getting a bit bigger it would soon be time to look into some mentors for them. He had a decent idea of what each of his kids liked most as far as skills, but he really wanted them to be well rounded as well. Which meant he wanted them to be able to learn together, but separately for more expertise in the skills. He had been considering doing a hunting lesson with them first, but he would also need to rally a healer and a fighter. There was one other one, a navigator which he didn't feel the pack had a wold that specialized in it. He knew he wanted to see if Zell was interested in teaching the fighting, and he was thinking of asking Ara for healing so that Star could get a nice break from the kids. He just couldn't figure out who had some knowledge in Navigating.

A howl from the borders pulled him from his thoughts, making him pause and listen. Shifting his direction and his pace he headed off to where the howl came from, it was nearby and it didn't take him long at all to reach the dark male. Slowing his pace and stopping when he was close enough he shot the male a friendly smile.

"Greetings I'm Frostbite, secondary alpha of this pack. How may I help you?" he asked.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

11-26-2018, 09:31 PM

The Wisteria of Abaven didn’t have to wait long until his summons was fulfilled. Imperia had descended to Rhyme’s callousing shoulders when she saw the wolf begin his approach. He had sat himself when he called the alpha but out of respect he stood as the man approached. He nodded in greeting as Frostbite brought himself before the Imperialis and introduced himself as second alpha. The same position Rhyme held.

He brought himself up a bit taller, nothing beyond the realms of comfort though, and similarly wore a friendly smile. "Rhyme Imperialis, second Alpha of Abaven. Sent by Bonsai Shaye Destruction to discuss our current standing." He wondered if the man knew of the changes that had occurred in Rhyme’s pack. The news of Sparrow’s death and the ending of Abraxas occupation.
""

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-10-2018, 09:35 PM

His eyes traveled to the male's companion looking over the beautiful creature with respect and wonder. He had always found himself jealous that he never had gained a special relationship with another species like some other wolves had. It was a beautiful thing, to share companionship with another species was always viewed as special and even sacred with his family. His sister's companion helped her become independent again after she lost her sight.

His eyes looked back to the male as he introduced himself as the second in command of Abaven, another pack that he knew of. He didn't think their standing would have changed, but Frost didn't remember hearing about this male. Had Abaven gone through changes as well?

"I havn't dealt much with the Alliances and our standings with other packs so you'll have to forgive me," he started, hoping this wouldn't deter him. "Has their been changes in Abaven? As far as I know Torin the main alpha would want to keep friendly relations with other packs."

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-11-2018, 09:43 PM

Imperia loosed her wings as she caught the stranger’s eyes adoring her silently, she posed majestically before preening her feathers. She clung to Rhyme’s back and mostly ignored the two wolves in her presence. Rhyme smiled at the admiration for his companion, Imperia was already an invaluable part of his life. He didn’t miss the bit of confusion on the male’s face either. He didn’t seem to be as involved as the first alpha in dealings with the outside world. He was thankful Shaye shared so much responsibility with him.

"Just a few," he tried to keep his tone light. "The Abraxas occupation ended and Shaye took Sparrow’s place." He left out her death, avoiding speaking of the event if he could help it. "We’ve no reason to change a friendly standing." He ended with, wondering if their talks would end so easily.
""

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-28-2019, 09:18 PM

He nodded as he explained some of the changes. It sounded like him and Torin should pay a visit to get to know the new alpha. He needed to deal with more of the relations point, of course things have always been a little mixed up since Faite had disappeared. It's different when you start a pack on your own and personally go through all the relations, but when you pick up the pieces from an alpha that disappeared it was different. He was sure Rhyme and Shaye had experienced this somewhat.

"No I don't see any reason to not remain friendly," he agreed.

This couldn't be the end of the meeting. What else should he ask? What else should he do? Maybe see if there was any new ideas to strengthen the relationship? That seemed like a logical thing to discuss and he was sure as long as things remained friendly, there would be no harm in more involvement with one another.

"Although... Would Abaven be interested in more involvement with Lirim?" he asked.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

02-07-2019, 01:54 PM

Rhyme’s trip seemed to be worth the effort, though he couldn’t admit it was an exciting result however beneficial it might be. Frostbite seemed a respectable wolf, he was honest with Rhyme as they spoke. He agreed that there was no reason to change their current standing, and Rhyme Nodded in agreement. The motion caused Imperia to resettle herself uncomfortably for the slate alpha. His second offer cause Rhyme to perk his ears. Was there to be more interest or more involvement between the two packs? He tilted his head curiously, remembering that Shaye had made mention that he not make any promises.

"I can’t offer too much commitment," he started. "However, with a couple of packs we have an agreement to trade knowledge. We send an expert to them in a subject of their choosing and we are offered the same." The arrangement seemed to be working well so far, though there hadn’t been an enormous amount of lessons offered yet. "We’ve also tentatively been talking about a multi-pack festival." Though they’d barely spoken about it he was sure Frostbite might be interested.
""

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-11-2019, 06:45 PM

He was interested to see if there was any potential to expend on their alliance, if there was then it would be worth bringing to Torin's attention and see if he personally wanted to go visit with Abaven. Now wasn't the best time with it being winter, but come spring I'm sure it would be a big help in boosting pack activity. Plus if they offered other trades then just hunting, fighting, and healing it would be useful for his kids to learn other things.

Frost listened carefully, Though Rhyme didn't give any promises he did speak of trading knowledge for knowledge and the talk of a festival. It made Frost smile and nod his head. He was certain Torin would be interested and the rest of the pack needed something to spice thier lives up.

"I'm sure our pack would love to participate in both, Spring would be a good time to start and will give us some time to think out what knowledge we need and what we want to trade," he replied.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

02-14-2019, 02:56 PM

Rhyme’s journey would end fruitfully as Frostbite accepted the potential deal with ease. Both packs would benefit from extra learning, and who didn’t enjoy a nice festival? Of course the latter was much more tentative and hadn’t been planned in the least yet. They had big plans though, and a gathering of the packs would certainly be quite the event. They would wait for spring to return though, which wasn’t a bad idea. Traveling was difficult this time of year and with such impressive logistics as a meeting of many packs easy travel was a must. Though he couldn’t admit he was looking forward to trading snow for the mud of spring.

Rhyme nodded at the alpha’s words. Frostbite gave no promises either, but there was time to decide on their path when spring arrived. "Spring it is then." He made the decision final. "Unless you have further topics to discuss I would call our meeting a success, and I look forward to speaking with you again when the weather changes." He ended with a polite smile. Being on the Lirim wolf’s turf he would linger until dismissed, just in case he had missed something.
""

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-24-2019, 09:37 PM

He would smile at Rhyme as he agreed. Spring would be a much better time and it would give Frost plenty of time to discuss things with Torin and figure out a game plan. His pups needed to learn things other then what Lirim could teach them and this was a beautiful opportunity for them. Rhyme asked if there was anything else he could think of and Frost shook his head.

"For now I believe we have covered things" he said before standing. "But please if you need to rest for a while feel free to linger in the safety of our lands before you trek back home."

He offered because he knew moving through the snow could easily tire another and he wanted Rhyme to rest if he needed it. He would also understood if Rhyme chose to head right back knowing it was always better to be home.