gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-10-2019, 06:04 PM

She had become a little recluse as of late, sticking to her denning spot and being careful if she left pack lands. It was a bit early yet, but she knew what winter normally brought and she tried her best to be careful in what she did. Although she didn't want to look like she was slacking so tonight she boldly decided it would be time to hunt. She didn't go far from the pack territory, her chosen spot was the Starlit Plains. It was a good hunting spot and it was nearby in case she did find herself in some sort of trouble. She talked through the night, nose to the ground. Searching for fresh scents and suitable game she could take on her own. She moved quietly, light form gliding over the terrain as she moved, her focus on the hunt itself.

She came across fresh tracks and diverted her trail to fallow it heading quietly into the night. This time of year it was easier to work at night, when it was much cooler then the heat of the day. She moved quietly as she could, but soon froze with she heard a loud snort. Then shortly after she heard the drum of hoof beats heading quickly away from her drawing her brows together in confusion. She had been quiet so it couldn't have been herself that scared the quarry away. She stayed put and stayed quiet. There was always a possibility that another predator was around and she wasn't looking to go charging forward and get herself into trouble.

She quietly listened, body tensed as she remained silent.

"Speech" & 'Think'

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-12-2019, 09:35 AM

Typhon couldn't sleep, though as of late his sleep had been relatively restless. A nighttime walk wasn't anything out of the ordinary. He found it easier to work through his thoughts when he was alone, when these familiar lands were void of much life besides his own. As much as he treasured the company of his family, they never ceased to cause anxiety in the burly male, no matter how hard he tried to fight it. At least in the darkness of night he was able to mull over his own thoughts without worrying about who he might run into.

He was surprised when he caught a trail of Zinnia's scent as he neared the eastern edge of the castle, leading away from packlands. Wondering what she was doing at this hour away from home, he was too curious to ignore her scent. Curious was one word for it, but he also felt weirdly protective over her, and worried about where she might be headed. It was a weird feeling for him, but one he didn't bother to fight as he ambled through the plains.

His pace quickened when her scent drew even closer, but what mostly caught his attention was the slight commotion he head up ahead. He swore he heard the sound of hooves beating on the ground, and then silence. Typhon quickened his pace - likely scaring off the prey entirely in the process - as he made to find Zinnia, unaware that she wasn't in trouble at all, and that he had merely ruined her hunt on accident. His eyes had yet to fully adjust to the dim light of the moon, and he nearly collided with her by the time he realized he was close, though he immediately took a few steps back and cleared his throat. "Zinnia, I-" He what? He feared she might be left defenseless out here? Surely she knew how to take care of herself, and deep down Typhon knew that. "What are you doing out here?" The question was curious rather than accusatory, his tone obviously a bit bewildered.
© argent 2017

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-17-2019, 09:37 PM

She had found that she was holding her breath, body tense as she waited to hear something to tell her what was out there. Her right ear flicked backward as she heard something coming up from behind her. It drew her attention away, especially when the familiar voice began to speak. Teal eyes looked to his face as he questioned what she was doing out here.

"Hunting," she replied with a smile. "It's been too hot during the day to even waste the energy, hunting at night I have more energy because it's cooler."

Her tense form relaxed, he was here now and even if something was out there, it wouldn't matter now. She looked back towards where her quarry had been.

"Though I suppose I've missed my chance for tonight." she stated, but she didn't act disappointed as she looked back to him. "And what are you doing out here?"

She smiled a little bit as she briefly let her mind think he was here specifically to be with her. It was normal for a girl to wish that an attractive male wanted to be specifically with them. She knew it was more then likely a silly thing to think about, but she couldn't help it. Ever since she found out he had saved her from death in the flood she knew her attraction to him had grown, but she could never bring herself to say it to him.

"Speech" & 'Think'

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-20-2019, 01:41 PM

Almost instantly Typhon felt like a fool for worrying. Of course she was just out here hunting, what else would she be doing? He shook his head, looking much more sheepish than he meant to, as he tried to compose himself. "Ah, right," he acknowledge her, clearing his throat and nodding in understanding. He truly hoped he didn't seem too ridiculous, or too.. overbearing? He'd never really had anyone close to him beside a family member so he'd like to say he wasn't the overbearing type, but he wasn't sure that was exactly true..

"I'm sorry, hopefully I didn't scare off whatever you were hunting," Typhon added quickly, truly feeling a bit bad if he had ruined her hunt. Perhaps they could try again? If not tonight, then tomorrow, he hoped. "I was... well, I noticed your scent heading this way and wanted to make sure you were alright."

The truth was that he'd been having some less-than-pleasant flashbacks to how her body had looked being carried by the waves of the flood that had struck the canyon, and how close she'd come to death. She'd fully recovered now, but it'd taken awhile and he'd been worried at the thought of losing her. He knew his family didn't exactly have the best reputation wherever they went and he wouldn't put it past an enemy to harm one of their own (and he definitely considered Zinnia one of them, now), and the thought had taken over his already-anxious mind. "But I'm glad you're fine, even if it's my fault you're left hungrier than you hoped." A slight, rare smile crept over his lips as he glanced at her, taking a few steps closer.

© argent 2017

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-20-2019, 09:59 PM

She hadn't minded at all that he was checking on her, in fact she was secretly loving it, but couldn't find the courage to tell him that he could check on her any time he wanted. Her teal eyes looked at his face briefly before she could feel the building attraction and want to be near him. It had to be the added hormones that was coming with her season and she didn't want to react. She was unsure if he would even be okay with her invading his personal space. So she nibbled on her lip a bit and looked away as he spoke again. He apologized if he scared her prey off, which in reality she wasn't sure if it was truly him or not. His next words made her smile and her tail wag a bit. It made her feel good that he wanted to make sure she was okay, that he personally wanted to check on her.

"Thank you for checking on me," she said looking to his face again, her tone truly sincere.

She didn't want him to think that she didn't appreciate it. With him telling her that she could feel the butterflies coming back much stronger now, more stronger then they normally were around him. She could also feel her heart beginning to race. He was glad she was fine and it made her feel even more special. He took a few steps closer and she could feel her heart racing once more, the butterflies growing more intense and that..... smile. She had never seen that type of smile from him before not even around his family. That smile paired with his attractive form and her growing want to be close to him was making her a little dizzy and a bit goofy. He even stepped a bit closer to her making her bite her lip slightly.

"It's okay.... But....." she started her eyes focusing on his as a teasing and playful smile appeared on her lips. "That also means I no longer have anything to do, whatever will I do with the rest of my night."

She couldn't help it, these emotions and hormones running through her.

"Speech" & 'Think'

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-26-2019, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 09:30 PM by Typhon.)

Why the hell was he being so awkward? He was an Abraxas, and she merely a mortal. Surely he should have no issue talking to her, let alone checking in on her when she strayed from their borders. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that he was being a bit overprotective, but something else that he hadn't realized until now hit him suddenly - her scent was different, much more appealing than he remembered. Perhaps that was why he'd trailed after her? The way she briefly looked away was misinterpreted by him as disinterest, if but for a moment... but the way she smiled and wagged her tail made him reconsider his initial assessment.

Briefly in inhaled as he moved closer, wondering just why her closeness was making his insides feel like they were on fire. The feeling was an instinctual one rather than anything he could wrap his head around. What Typhon did know was that the way she was looking at him now was different than the ways she'd looked at him before, and the look - coupled with her suddenly impish smile - ignited a white-hot warmth inside him. The sudden way he felt entranced by her was intoxicating, and he didn't care fight it. Perhaps this was the will of God after all, just as Malleus had spoken to him about, interpreting Ashiel's visions. This was his role when it came to their family and doubting it further seemed foolish when every ounce of him was suddenly drawn to Zinnia like a moth to a flame.

"Perhaps.. we ought to make the most of our time away from packlands, since no one's around to hear us," Typhon suggested, mirroring her flirtatiousness as best he could. Being affectionate in any way wasn't really his strong suit, but it seemed somehow easier with Zinnia. "I mean.. if that's what you want.." Testing the waters, he crept forward a bit to press his nose to the side of her neck, nipping lightly at her fur. Worst case scenario, he'd misread her signals entirely, but he had an inkling that she wouldn't deny him... not that he wanted to do anything without her full consent. He had never learned to be quite as domineering as his family members, no matter how hard he'd tried, and Zinnia had earned a spot in his guarded heart.

© argent 2017

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-26-2019, 10:40 PM

She had been scared to really make any moves or to give in to how she really felt about him. She always desired to be closer to him. When they had moved she had some small hopes that maybe she could share one of those big rooms with him. She knew she was a mere mortal, but that was what she dreamed of. Typhon had been special to her from the first day they met, something about him just struck her as extra interesting or extra unique. She dreamed of the chance to be able to be something special within his life, but she was convinced that it was a slim chance.

Him moving closer made her butterflies turn to a warmth a more pleasant and desired feeling. Her eyes watched him. His words stirred her in a good way his suggestion making her flush hot and her fur gently prickle in sensation and she bit her lip again. Then he left it in her hands, only if that's what she wanted. Although how in the world could she deny it. She desired to be his and right now her body was begging her to simply give in. His gentle touch made her shudder in delight making it impossible to deny her desires for him or his suggestion of what they could do the rest of the night. His touch was intoxicating and she wanted to beg for more. Fueled by hormones and her emotions towards him there was no way she could go back now.

She bent her head downward, towards him, and stretched so that she could return in touch, gently nipping at his chest. She wouldn't fight it, she couldn't deny him because she loved him this moment only heightening and making her realize how strongly she felt for him. She paused a moment.

"I'm... All... Yours," she said with slightly shaky breaths.

"Speech" & 'Think'

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-31-2019, 09:48 PM

Typhon had spent far too much time in his life focusing on bettering himself. He'd always looked inward, not at the wolves around him.. but rescuing Zinnia from that horrible flood int he canyon had made his heart grow softer, and he'd only further realized how he was feeling toward her when Malleus himself seemed to take notice. He hadn't only offered a suggestion, but also a rather realistic route for him to take to truly aid the Abraxas family - to propagate their line by having children. If his nephew's suggestions had influenced his feelings at all, he was blissfully unaware of it; not that knowing would really sway him in a different direction.

In this moment, he knew exactly what he wanted and nothing could convince him otherwise. The way she was looking at him only exacerbated those feelings, igniting a fire in his chest that he felt powerless to stifle. Her scent was making his head spin, and he couldn't help but lean closer and inhale sharply, letting it wash over him like a wave. All at once everything became clear, and he felt another white-hot warmth blossom as she nipped at his chest. He couldn't think of anything but her, and he growled in low appreciation as he pulled her closer. "Mine, and mine only," he breathed, a wave of possessiveness and lust and.. love?.. hitting him suddenly and all at once as he took her, consumed by feelings that were new and unfamiliar to him.

- fade to black -

© argent 2017

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-01-2019, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 01:32 PM by Zinnia.)

He leaned closer, invading her personal space making everything on her hot, igniting the fiery feeling he was feeling. His closeness was driving her mad. She wanted him to be against her, to invade her space. She felt weak that he was getting closer and closer, she was so close to having what she wanted. He pulled her closer and she made no attempt to get away. His words only ignited her fire even more and making a smile creep over her lips. She was his, only his and that's how it would be. To hear him claim that made her passion for him intensify and she realized what that passion meant. She loved him, he would be the only male she would love. It made sense that they were meant for one another. This was just the moment for them to realize it. She let him take her, gave into her hormones and her feelings for him

-Fade out & Fade in-

The rest of the night was just the two of them, spending time together and being in one another's embrace. She couldn't get over how she was feeling, feeling like she was floating on the clouds as she realized what all had went on. Their relationship was at a whole new level. She was currently curled against him, feeling a bit like a giddy young pup, breathing in his scent. It was nearing morning and the sun was starting to rise, lighting the sky slowly. She smiled, her teal eyes looking to his blue ones. Her tail gently wagged as she fondly looked over his face. So much could happen now, what would this all change. She knew she no longer wanted to have a den to her own, she wanted him to be by her side every night. She didn't want to sleep or wake up alone anymore.

"I really do mean it you know," he words were soft, only for him to here. "Yours and yours only."

"Speech" & 'Think'

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
02-05-2019, 08:35 AM

Everything they'd been through for the last few seasons - all the weird, misplaced feelings and awkwardness - seemed to make sense all at once as two became one. He truly felt as though every moment in his life had been leading up to this moment, and though time had seemed to slow down... at the same time the night had been a blur and was over nearly as soon as it had started. It was suddenly close to dawn, the sun beginning to creep over the horizon and cast a glow across the skyline. He cast his gaze to the horizon with a content sigh, curling himself tighter against her. These new feelings were strange, but not at all unpleasant - just new and still quite unknown to him. He had a lot to wrap his head around, but all he wanted to do now was lie with her and breathe in her sweet scent.

He returned the gentle smile, feeling his heart do a flip at the way she was looking at him. "I can't imagine wanting any other," he told her gentle, placing a soft lick on her cheek. Around Zinnia, he felt much calmer, as if the anxieties that had plagued him since birth could be temporarily forgotten about. If this wasn't love, he couldn't imagine what love would look like; how could anything be better than this? He realized he was sighing contentedly again, lowering his head to rest it against her neck. "I'm so glad I didn't lose you. Back in the flood, I mean. I love you, Zinnia." What this meant for his life he wasn't sure, and though he wasn't sure whether or not he was ready for children... he couldn't help but hope for them, not that it'd be such a bad thing if they had to try again...

© argent 2017

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 10:32 AM

He was curled tightly against it and she couldn't imagine any better place to be. She didn't even have the thought in heading back, she was way too content on the right here and right now. Their scents intermingled as did their fur, but she couldn't get enough of his musky scent and the feelings of his body against hers. His words, their night, and the realization that her feelings were the same as his feelings had her feeling like she was on top of the world. A mental and emotional high that she didn't want to come down from. It was dizzying, but she was absolutely addicted to this feeling. She could only smile more at his words, features relaxing as he gently placed a lick to her cheek. Her eyes looking to the horizon to watch the sun rise, fully relaxed and comfortable.He rested his head against her neck and she smiled snuggling closer to him (if it was even possible). Gently she nibbled his chest again not missing as he spoke once again. His words did make her stop briefly.

"I love you too Typhon," Her words were soft, only meant for his ears.

Even though she would not hesitate to step on a mountain and shout those words to the heavens and the lands below. Though this was a new step, she was old enough that she was ready for it all including the whole family bit. She wanted pups and felt ready enough that if their wonderful night created them then she was more then ready. She pushed her face gently into his chest and sighed contently, tail gently drumming the ground to show how happy she really was.

"Speech" & 'Think'