gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Upon this obsidian sand, the hue as gentle on the eye as a vintage photograph, there was a steady warmth from the grains in contradiction with the winter breeze that blew now and then, ruffling her spidery tendrils of ebon thread. Already the stars glow as if they had kept a pocket of the daytime to shine all through the night sky. Sometimes the spider-witch though the earth and the moon choose to give of their borrowed warmth and light until the return of the sun, the brilliance forever promised at dawn. Sun. How she dreaded the moments when it shine so brightly upon them. How she hated its warmth, repelled it like a cockroach. She was powerless against it, vulnerable, weak. A growl escaped the she-wolf at such ferocious thoughts. Dreadful. Until then, until the time that she sun will raise again, here she remained, breathing deeply of ocean carried air, listening to the percussion of waves that has been her lullaby ever since the first stars started to appear upon the black sky.

Where are they?

They have been lost and now there is nothing but memories of frost.

Heed, and listen closely.

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-13-2019, 11:34 PM

Pale paws met the obsidian sand with a beautiful contrast. The moon was high within the dark sky which illuminated his albino pelt with ease. The beast seemed to radiate as he slithered through the salty shore. His slender head was perked up and a domineering smirk fell upon his pink lips. A smell fell upon his salivating tongue that seemed to perk his interest. It had a twinge of severe familiarity that made his heart thud. Klein. The scent was of his blood but not someone he thought would follow him to Boreas. Cordelia was a riddled madwoman but she did always have pride in her surname. The charcoal babe was his litter mate and beautiful sister. Even while having a brain seeping with evil.

Hannibal followed the scent with a devilish look in his pale eyes. The very gentle craters of pad falls could be seen and he followed eagerly. Though, it was difficult to spot the black femme within the seething blanket of ebon sand. It was only until he witnessed movement the male would pinpoint her location not to far along the shoreline. The phantom trotted her way with no reason to conceal his arrival. As Hannibal reached seven tail lengths away his steps came to a slow stop and his luxurious tones hit the crisp air. "You've come." Two simple words for many to come. He knew such a reunion would be riddled with theatrical appreciation.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-14-2019, 12:46 AM
The outside world was nothing but moon speckled darkness, but at least it was not the kind of utter blackness that swallowed a person whole, it was instead a shadowy world painted in grey-scale. This was the time she prefered, she found delight in it and not only because it was the only time in the 24 hour day that she was able to see, no, it was the time that concealed her the bes. She was one with the shadows, one with the darkness, one with the evil that penetrated her from the moment she was just a pup and repeatedly fucked with her min over and over again.

That is not true

We are real.

We exist.

Shut up.

We are here.

Inside of you.

We guide you. Protect you.

WE ARE REAL

Shut up! the thunderous snarl that left her jaws was accompanied by a snap of her murderous canines catching nothing but the salted wind within their grasp.

She was not fanatic though her breath accelerated, chest raising and falling with each life-giving breath of the salty sea air. She knew her gifts were real, she knew the ghouls and spirits were just as real as her in her demented mind however she could enjoy a little piece and quiet no matter how much it angered the spirits. Anger. They were angry at her for taking too long to contact them properly, for taking to long to access the channel, maybe that is why they were not at ease anymore, maybe that is why they almost attacked the pregnant bitch days ago. Or maybe this land was not to their liking. Too much death. It stinks of it.

The spider-witch was caught in a inner monologue, deep in though as it was the time to mourn her brothers. She could not hear, she could not see as cerulean gaze snapped shut and all senses were lost. Lost. Lost. Forever out of her grasp but loo and behold a voice out of no where. A ghoul? Again? The bitch turned on her heels with rapidity, snapping her ivories in the direction of the sound but she snapped her azure optics wide open and it was good that she did fore if she di dnot she could not stop mid-bite the moment she saw the half albino. It turned in him. Him turned in Hannibal.

You are here. her vocals were more towards the silence. She fell.Oh, the witch fell on her knees in front of her brother. Theatricality at its finest. This was her stage and he was her audience and yet her sentiments could not be more real.

My heart, wounded. she cried, the front of her paw was placed against her forehead, balancing her form on her three remaining limbs.

Where have you been, oh, brother mine? her voice, pained, her cry, desperate.

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-20-2019, 09:24 AM

Their blood was known for the undying need for drama and theatrics. Riddled with ailment and self inflicted woe they were know to put on the best shows. Back home their family hosted the greatest feasts and galas known to Wolf. Lust, food, and spars could all be seen. All the seven deadly sins represented which left guests leaving happy and fat. Thoughts of his upbringing flew into his mind as his own haunting gaze stared down at his manic sibling. Despite her wicked ways the male felt an unrelenting connection to her. More then anyone, other then Carthage, she was the closest he had to kinship. In a world of spiders and snakes she Cordelia would be someone he could trust until the day he died. She was a slippery salamander with an evil tongue but when it came to blood they had an understanding.

As her silver worlds lulled from her inky jowls the male stood tall. A smirk slipped across her phantom-esque features and his own deep vocals hit the air. "I have been lurking these forsaken lands in search for a home for our kin." The beast grew closer to now close the distance between them. Hannibal aimed to press his chest against her own and snake his muzzle into the right bit of her obsidian scruff. The beasts voice would slip into her ear in a flurry. "Our Empire shall be reborn, sister." The phantom's tongue snaked forth to flick across her sensitive ear, if allowed. "My seed has been spread and I have gained power within a small pack. Soon I shall sit upon an ivory throne once again." The beast moved his head back to stare into her blue pools. "Will you join me, wicked one?"

""

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-21-2019, 05:03 AM
Oh, his fur. Oh, his scent. OH, his touches. She missed them all, she wanted them all! Where has he been until now? Had she found what he was looking for? Was he safe and sound? that did not seem to care for the predatorix was all up in his nose, clashing their chests together in order to inhale THAt scane of him. The scent of brother and home and KLEIN. How she missed this. Both him and Jekyll where dear to her, so, so dear but she was the Oracle to their Empire and therefore Hannibals words were law for her even though there was no Empire to call home for now. Or was it? Have you found what you were looking for? she questioned as she leaned into his touches, mimicking them in any way she could. They are physical beast, affectionate to the family for nothing stood in the way of blood and family. She leaned closer, coral, plush tongue teased his ears affectionatly, one at a time.

Their Empire. Reborn? Oh, praise the glorious Heaven he found it! He was still their King, their ruler and cerulean lenses never saw that as much as now. She saw determination and confidence in his words and she could listen to that sentence again and again. Anything you need, blood. Say it and it shall be done according to your will. her hisses were filled with love and care, a oath she was going to remember and follow. If he will fight, she shall be his sword. If he needed protection, she shall be his shield. Anything or nothing, it will be theirs. The Klein shall rule once again and be reborn like a pheonix, from the ashes of their fallen Empire, in a new land, prosperous, unafraid and strong.

It was his next words that made her take a step back from their affectionate encounter. His seed, their precious Klein seed? Was that the very same one? What whore has made its way in your bed, brother? What snake? she panted, Tell me and I shall have her head. her voice became low and dangerous, toxicity raising as she wated him curiously, enraged.

Flowers in Chania

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-01-2019, 09:29 AM

The brisk cold air swept their opposing pelts together. The close proximity mixed their horrific Klein musk and filled the shore with it's stench. Having his sister back brought the albino male bundles of joy and his smirk could not be faltered in such a heart wrenching moment. The feeling of her pink tongue slipping across his mis match ears caused a shiver to slip down his slender spine and his legs grew heavy. It was not lust but love. Cordelia understood his ways, motives, and much more then anyone in these forsaken lands. Only Carthage could match that, but the obsidian witch before him was much more of a purist. She held the name Klein to her heart like no other and would drown it's honor.

Her first question brought forth a firm nod from the windswept male as he inhaled her breath. "Yes, our roots shall be planted in these lands." It was a statement for soon his arse shall be sat comfortably upon a throne. Where? He did not really know. He thought of Auster more then anything so he could get away from the south. There were far too many packs in the region as of now. Her next declaration caused his smirk to thicken and the warmth radiating from their mutant forms to grow. "I know dear sister. You have always been my closest ally."

Hannibal knew as he mentioned his seed Cordelia's reaction would be harsh. A she backed away the male remained still and her delicious yet venomous vocals hit the cold air. The beast leaned forward but his paws remained planted upon the ebon sands. Pink lips curled upward to expose his fangs as his own poison dripped words slithered forth. "Nephthys Ithuriel." The name of the Snake. "Sister, she is worthy enough for my seed and shall one day sit at my paws as a Queen." Hannibal raised his head but his fangs remained to be seen. His appearance was emitting dominance and pouring with annoyance. "A Snake with no venom, but riddled with power nontheless. I trust her enough to raise my offspring for as long as I dangle a bloody crown above her skull she will not leave my side." It was true. Like many females in Boreas Thys was power hungry and Hannibal had power to give.

""

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
03-02-2019, 03:33 AM
You must have inspectd them well, brother. hisses were offered in exchange for his statement. The spirits agree of this place. she nodded her crown before she hang it low, a cheshire grin spreading further on her ghoulish features.

If you will find yourself in a fight, I shall be your sword. she bowed her crown low, kneeling in front of her future King, in front of the heir of the Klein name and Empire. If you find yourself in need of protection, I shall be your shield. she rose her lenses towards him, eyeing her brother and the conqueror of lands. With him they shall raise again, they shall raise the Empire like a mighty and glorious pheonix right from the ashes. Nothing will stand in their way. Not if they remained united.

The moment he answered her questiones was when everything crumbled and fell for the spider witch. How could he? For what reasons? Was her brother lonely? Was his manhood affected by the snake spells? Who was this..this snake and why was her brother so sudden displaying aggression and annoyance to her questions. Nephthys. she tasted her name on her tongue and a menancing, low growl was offered in return from the back of her throat. You plan to make hear your Queen? astonishment, shock, words could not express and all she could do was widen her eyes for a moment.

This cannot be.

She is a threat.

Brother we need to dispose of her at once. her own canines were displayed as her ebon lips peeled backwards. Her tail hang high in the air, yet lower than Hannibals own, as her head hangs lower. It is not the way. she pleaded with him again, trying to force her reasoning onto him though she knew his words were final. The King wishes must be met. His way must be done accordingly.  Keep the offsprings if you must, brother. But dispose of the woman she spatted the last word as if it burnt her, as if it was an insult.

Flowers in Chania

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Words of undying loyalty spilled from his sister's divine jowls. A devious glare slipped across his pale optics as he took in her skeletal figure. Cordelia was a true Klein. Unlike some of the others she would remain by his side no matter what. If he lost battles the babe would be there. If he won she would be awaiting orders. Hannibal knew his power was currently limited. The need to eventually climb upon a throne would be weighing at his shoulders. At first he was fine with remaining a high rank in Erovare and populating the Kingdom with Klein. But it seemed it would be better for the pale fiend to one day have his own crown for his family to properly grow.

Soon her words of promise fell and were replaced by venom. Hannibal stared into his sibling's glacial eyes with a stern expression. Cordelia knew nothing of Nepthys but he could not be so daft to say she was wrong. His 'mate' was a snake. A venomous viper waiting to strike. But the bitch was strong. He knew she felt just as much love for the pups as he did and they would easily be the glue that held their companionship together. "I will take care of her, Cordelia." Hannibal offered a serious look, "Do not worry, I have never allowed a Snake to swallow my heart before and it will not happen now." The beats raised his head, "Our offspring are beautiful and healthy, they will one day replace us to carry on the Klein name. I do hope you will meet them soon to see for yourself." Hannibal glanced towards the sky, "Soon morning will come. I must retreat into the shadows. Find me soon." Hannibal offered an endearing nuzzle to her scruff before slipping away into the thicket away from the beach.

exit hannibal

""

Cordelia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
04-09-2019, 03:32 AM
Cerulean gaze locked within her brother bi-colored one as she searched for something. For what, not even the witch could tell you however, for what ever reason in the stars, she seemed to have found it as a cheshire grin spread across her face, splitting it in half and displaying sharp canines. There was a flicker of doubt written within her optics however, the joy of seeing her brother, no, the joy of finding him would erase it from her memory. As you say, blood. her tones were dark and edgy but filled with affection and the hissing sounds of her birth defect. You know best. she gestured a nod before her attention was caught with an ivory, glowing wolfess that stood behind Hannibal, a few tails away.

You must not trust her.

Of course, no snake shall.

She was still unable to tell the difference between a hallucinations and reality however, no one seemed to mind, specially not hers. For her, everything was real, everything was happening because it simply smelled and felt real.

Her attention returned to her brother as soon as he voiced his goodbyes and she could only nod in is direction, I am not going to lose you again. she hissed right as Hannibal turned on his heel and she did the same, in the opposite direction. They were together now and nothing would stand in their way. If Hannibal seemed content in the Kingdom he had chosen to call home then perhaps, one of these days, she should visit it and see with her own eyes the life he made for himself.

exitus

Flowers in Chania