size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 03:53 AM
I used to rule the world.
Seas would rise when I gave the word.
From a distance the waterfall had been like a silent white stream cascading over the rocky outcrops. As the luciferian king had drawn closer the noise had increased steadily until he stood only a few hundred metres away. He could no longer even shout to another being if it were there over the deafening roar of the water. Closer still he drew until he was in the plume of water vapour that hung over the plunge pool and in only minutes he was as wet as he would have been in any rainstorm. The egyptian silk tapestry clung to his feline-like body and around his handsome face, but no matter how wet he became, it could not dampen his spirits. He stood in awe of the exquisite brilliance of the water. The cleansing shall and will begin in mere moments. He might have been a fallen King of a glorious Empire, he might have been of royal blood but he never once forgot his tradition, his ancestors and he never strayed from his path. Maybe that was the reason why the Gods and Goddesses above kept him alive through so much suffering and he managed to grip upon his last bit of sanity. There was no question that they were are fallen Gods and Demi-Gods that were trapped in equally beautiful mortal vessels but he, unlike his spawns, seems to have managed to keep most of his ethereal grace and power. Muscles were rippling under the soft tissues he possessed as his tail stood proud, emananing dominance over the world and all it possessed.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes.
html by castlegraphics; image by ghostlyspirit
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 04:13 AM
Blue eyes stood firm as the dame listened to sounds of the waterfall that reverberated in her ears. She had only came upon these lands after a couple days now, and already the sights were quite breath-taking to the female. A small smile spread across her maw as the little sounds of birds that stayed behind sung their harmonious tune despite being outdone by the sounds of the cascading water that fell downwards. Orabelle was so caught up in her own little world of beauty, that she hadn't realized another male before her. Though she was not trying to be rude, the scenes were just too breath-taking not to behold. The bits of foliage added color and texture to the world, as she could see her pristine face clearly in the water as her tail swayed freely upon the stone surface of which she stood upon. If only her old home caught her attention such as this place. Quite a long time had passed since she was in her old region, becoming a nomad for quite a while in hopes she could either settle down in a land such as this, or perhaps even find a pack of which she could join and maybe start a family. Even though she was a bit older, choices were still endless to her.

Her icy pools looked down into the water once more, thinking that it might be a good spot to fish. Despite the frigid temperatures, her long and fluffy coat kept most of the cold away so she could focus on her life. When a fish happened to present itself to her, she quickly went downwards upon it, her canines biting into it's cold flesh as it wiggled trying to break free, but, after some time it went limp as she set it down in front of her as she lied down with her prize.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 04:35 AM
The time has come. The ice that slightly formed around the shoreline breaks beneath the massive beast pads -- cold water, no breath, a stingy pain where ever the ice cold water touches. There was no going in slowly, it would only make it worse and he knew better, this was a ritual his ancestors performed every season and he has to keep the tradition alive. After all, tradition and knowledge is all that was left of his old home, of his old Empire. The sunlight that was so strong just seconds ago was only a blur. The luciferian front limbs flail against the icy water that steals heat from every part of his skin. The only way was to dive in and let the cold water surround him all at once, hoping the heat from his muscles will be enough to keep the shivering at bay but his lips almost turned blue if that was even possible. When the water reached his abdominal region he knew it was the time to start and so, with a deep breath he sat on his haunches amist the ice water, knowing full well he will have to find shelter afterwards or risk disease. Such was the fate of mortal vessels, they perished and die but his soul shall be reborn if the Gods above did not gave his pedestal back among them. "Water of all life and well-being." his masculine baritones escaped his shivering lips as he began his ritual, "I am using water to wash myself of the filth, to purify myself and to live; I am here to thank you for such gracious gift." he ended his prayer as he remained still, silver optics snapped shut, he relied on his other senses instead though his auditory systems were defenseless against the hunderous roars of the cascade.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 04:49 AM
The sound of water happened to catch her off guard, eyes shooting towards the source as she saw a male off in the distance. His fur and complexion was something to behold, that was for sure. But, she was unsure as to why he would plummet into such cold water without even thinking. Did he wish to suffer hypothermia or just die right there in front of her? Her cranium tilted to the side as she heard him speak. The way the brute said everything it seemed like a prayer to some higher deity. She didn't even have time to enjoy her snack as she was now focused upon the stranger who was obviously cold at this point. Her eyes shifted, shaking her cranium.

"Tha coltas gu bheil miann bàis ort. Bidh an fuachd gu cinnteach ag iarraidh ort ma dh'fhuiricheas tu a-staigh an sin ro fhada. Tha thu gu math bog airson seo a dhèanamh leat fhèin agus bidh a bhith a 'smaoineachadh gu bheil do Dhia a' gabhail ris an seo." In no way was the dame trying to be rude, but knowing he probably doesn't know her language, she might as well speak as much English as she knew. At least the brute wouldn't know she called him dumb, but, she would consider herself as such if she thought swimming in cold temperatures would be a good idea. He seemed to be having fun, so if he wished to risk a limb and throw caution to the wind, she wouldn't give a damn, it was his loss.

English Translation: "You seem to have a death wish. The cold will certainly claim you if you stay in there for too long. You're quite dumb for doing this to yourself and thinking your God will be accepting of this."

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 05:09 AM
The cold moves in only to meet the warmth of the luciferian king blood, his defence against such ice. He felt it wash over his soft tissues of skin, again and again, only to be met by the beat of his heart beating like a drum, again and again. RFapidly beating a tattoo against his own ribcage fore adrenaline, slowly but certainly, started to pump through his nervous system, adding gasoline to the fire. The truth was, as hard as it was, that so long as he keep moving he'll win and so he did. Calculated, one limb in front of the water he advanced further into the cold, icy water of the waterfall. He needed to stay a while longer after his prayer, just a little bit longer for the cleansing to be complete. And. He needed to submerge completely. It was pointless to purify just half of your body after all. Therefore, he advanced. Muscles rippling beneath his skin, shivers were sent down his spine and entire massive frame one after another. The ones who stop are the ones who freeze; the victors win because one pad always moves in front of the other in defiance to the water, in a rage against the cold, at ease with the volcano within his veins.

It was not long until the sound of another voice reached his audits, gloriously pointing towards the sky. A female, no less. He did not turn in his paths however his auditory system retorted involuntarly towards the source of the melodious sonnates. What a foolish mortal you must be if you expect a reply to a language I do not understand. came the deep baritones of the man made grave by his own shivering.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 05:25 AM
She might have been signing her death wish right now, but hearing his rather crude tone she couldn't help but give an inaudible snort. Foolish? She may not be good at speaking English, but she can certainly understand his words. She was warm and safe upon the stone that stayed beside the frozen water, but what was he doing. Thinking it would be a perfect time to take a plunge and pray to a God who she thought would not be merciful to him if they expect him to nearly freeze to death. The dame rolled her eyes in annoyance, people and their morals. Some would go to some many lengths that death would be an inevitable situation. She didn't want that for this male no matter how rude he may seem.

"Foolish? No. I not one freezing their balls off," she retorted. Simple and to the point. She didn't want to enrage him or cause a scene, but she was speaking truth so how could she not be a fool right now? Her eyes stayed locked onto the shining brute. "I catch food, you may have," she stated, standing up and pushing it a bit closer to the male before going and giving him some space once she got out of the water. Now, if he was to say he didn't eat, she would definitely feel like she found a lunatic.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 05:41 AM
The biting cold chilled his collosal pads into clumsy numbness, cold seeped into his toes and spread painfully throughout his limbs as he submerged completely, leaving himself at the mercy of the water. Not completely though, he was not absurd, his limbs were spread equally on both sides in order to prevent any slipping and to aid his balance. When he rose above the water after a few minutes, one could notice his lips turned a more blueish hue and his murderous canines chattered like a pneumatic drill. He began to loose his sense of time while he was underneath the water, had he been there there for minutes or hours? A quick peek of silver lenses registered the woman was still there. Must not have been long then. The frigid wind poked him like icy fingers and wrapped around him like a shawl woven from the snow itself. It was time to get out.

Upon the land it might have been even worse. Cold stalked the man like a specter death, the bitter wind laughed as it tore right to his beating heart and turned his blood to icy sludge. Even his muscles began to ache and grind like the cogs in old machine but he was still able to register the woman sounds. A fool I am not, love. masculine baritones erupted from the back of his throat, ivories chattered all the while his pads drew him nearer, closing the distance between them. However, never claimed to be sane. a fail attempt at a charming smirk painted his handsome facade, his mane now clung to his feline-like bodice as the rest of his egyptian silk tendrils. He lessened his pace before he came to a halt, deciding to sit on his haunches next to the offering. Even this mortal seemed to know of his royal heritage and thus offered him a sacrifice like it was meant to a God. It is not much but it shall do. he chattered away, waiting for her to approach. Not that he got a better look at her she was not that bad, some might even say pretty. Her sandy pigmentation was a delight to his own gaze fore it resembled the desert and desert habitants that he still cared for deeply.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 05:52 AM
His failed attempt at a handsome smirk caught the dame off guard a bit. If he was flirting he was not doing such a good job considering how his pearly canines were chattering away as if they were begging for mercy. She slightly rolled her eyes as she gave a somewhat gentle smile. He may seem like a fool and not sane in the brain, but, she would be herself to a stranger whom she had yet to know. Considering she had only seen him for possibly a couple minutes, perhaps there is more to him than meets the eye?

She got a little closer to him, but not much as her icy gaze focused on his silver orbs. They were quite fascinating as with everything about him, but, he would have to try much better than that if he was going to want her to do anything else. "I, Orabelle, you?" She spoke, her scottish accent very noticeable now as she tried her best to ask his name. Her fluffy tail curled around her bodice as she stayed lying down. "Also, why swim, it too cold." She stated, her eyes not leaving his own, almost as if she were trying to put him in her own little trance whIle in reality he just had her full attention.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:05 AM
The Ithuriel king might as well be immersed in a bath of ice for all the protection his fur affords him however it never once lost its eerie golden bioluminescence that distinguishes him from he mortals and from Demi-Gods alike to whom he stands as a Kings, as a Ruler amongst them being one of pure blood, his mutations only adds to such factor for any ill mannered that strays his way. Ra Ithuriel is my, just when he thought he was safe from all his troubles a passing crysis of hypothermia kicks in and his right paw develops a tremor. His muscles will shake uncontrollably in the next few minutes while his body makes a last ditch attempt to reheat before it concedes to the bitterness. name. he managed to finish what he started, silver optics locked on her once more Come closer, love. Mind helping a bit? pointing at his own muscular bodice with intent to ask her to share some of her warmth with him. It is not a recreational swim. It is part of a ritual. My heritage and religion requires it every season for cleansing. he explained slowly, very slowly otherwise the chattering gets in the way of his words however the heavy and grave arabic accent he possessed was still ever pressent, wrapping itself on each and every word that escaped the male jaws.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:15 AM
Tremors started to show themselves when it came to the brutes body. She was right, and yet a fool she was, eh? The cold was her home and she knew it was a battle for survival at any time when it came to lands such as he. His name which reverberated in her ears was rather exotic and new to her, but she got up and walked over to him, laying her body against his in hopes of warming the male up. Ritual or not or even if he considered himself higher than she, death was something nobody could escape from in her eyes. The dame curled her body as much as she could around him, sending heat throughout his form due to the long fur she also bore, though it wasn't as long as his.

"Ra," she repeated, nodding her head in understanding of the name. "It nice. And ritual, almost make you dead, like fish," she spoke; trying to lighten the mood around them. Things did start off on the wrong foot, but she hoped that things would get better as they got to know each other a bit more. "Sorry for earlier, spoke native tongue, English not first language," she explained, knowing he would obviously know that due to earlier when he was out in the water. "I teach language, if you want."

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:31 AM
The cold readied to strike at him with its poisonous venom like a snake. His own heart was pumping slower now on land due to the icy frost burning his body from inside out. He was still - frozen in his tracks and unable to move that well and yet the tremors slowly ceased once the sand woman, Orabella, if he remembered correctly, offered her warmth to him. Drips of cold water were cascading agonizingly slow from his eathen tendrils that still clung to his skin however his excessivly long tail wrapped around her smaller, more delicate frame. She was a behemonth in comparation to her  yet she will do as his heater for a while longer. I am most pleased of your choice, love. she offered, his tones still edgy however he had emerged victorious in his mind fore he had managed to complete his ritual. It did not take long to perform it and yet it had such a enormous meaning to him, his land and the bloodline he came from. Like fish. she nodded, perhaps there was even a hint of amusament within his silver gaze upon his regal audits to be graced by her broken English tongue.
I come from a far, far away land called Egypt. he shifted his weight considerably so, in such a way that she was almost covering him like a blanket despise her lithe, smaller size. The ancient heritage I possess required us to purify ourselves from the mortal filth or else we risk to get severly ill. he explained slowly, making sure she grasped and digested his words completely and the heavy meaning behind it. They were celestial beast, monstrosities that were not meant to roam the Earth and yet they had been casted away from their Grace and landed upon this realm. Mortal filth and inpurity was toxic and some might say even lethal for them. Teach me your language, mortal and in exchange I shall teach you about my ways. he offered an exchange, at least a quiet and peaceful one before his body got back to his normal mobility.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:47 AM
Orabelle tilted her cranium to his statement about 'mortal filth'. He was certainly a different wolf in her eyes that was for sure. But, she wouldn't be rude when it came to his beliefs for everyone had their own and the dame respected that. She was rather taken aback by his willingness to learn her language even if it was a little bit. But Orabelle nodded her cranium in understanding. She had heard some stories of Egypt by traveling wolves, so sue knew a little about it but not much, knowing it was a jot place and had many God's and deities of which they prayed to for a lot of things.

"Some mortals not bad. All things have filth, some have more than others," she spoke, looking to the waterfall as she watched it's beauty for a bit before looking back to the male now known as Ra. "You touch me, I be filthy then to you," her head tilted slightly. Though he ask for help and yet he compares her kind to filth? Rude again she must say. "I teach language, start basic." Her eyes shifted to the fish she had caught for him. "Fish in my tongue is iasg," her scottish tone and accent escaping her voice.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:57 AM
He did not care much to learn her language , that was true, however why shall he pass an opportunity to teach some mortal about their superiors and about the celestial deities that walked and still walk upon this sicken Earth. This time, his attempt as a charming smirk took him by surprise for his mobility surrounding his facial musces started to get better due to the additional warmth that was spreading through his bodice. Having a pretty woman on him, offering and servicing him, enjoying a quiet conversation, he could do worse than this. Not bad, that is true, yet they do not belong with our kind just as we do not belong with them. his masculine timbre was accentuated by his foreign lips, wrapping every syllable in a heavy arabic accent to further instigate his exotic magnetism. That is why we perform it every season. We are, he paused for a moment, pondered his answer and his choice of words, carnal beings. We are no strangers to lust. he mused towards her before he leaned his skull to grasp a small piece from the fish she offered him between his canines and as she chewed on the flesh he digested her words further. Registering the word within his mind, perhaps such lesson was not that bad; one lives and learn. iesg his first attempt to pronounce the word was, of course, a failure. He never stated he was an all knowing God, nor that he knew all the answer but he was willing to try if not for his amusament and for the chance to spread his knowledge about his heritage. Perhaps this woman will spread the word through gossip or other womanly mannerism about his bloodline and land and they shall worship them like they deserved.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 09:00 AM
Orabelle held a chuckle in from his failed attempt. Though, his try was rather good, she had a lot to learn still when it came to the other language as well, but the dame could easily tell he didn't really wish to learn when it came to everything she had to offer, so she thought about humoring the brute a bit as she heaved a small sigh. He seemed to be warming up at least which was always a good sign. Her eyes focused upon his own once again as a gentle smile shown upon her maw. He might not be the brightest, but, she could at least know about his culture and what was so unique about it.

"Hope you warm now. Tell me, what good about your belief," she stated, cranium half tiled to the side as she listened. Even though she was sure she would have to suffer the cold just as he did, at least her form was more adapted to cold climates and temperatures unlike this desert wanderer. He may think of her as filth and a 'mortal', but in her eyes he was the same thing. It was good to think highly of one's self, but she was sure that despite his beliefs it would one day be the death of him. Sue just hoped it would be later rather than sooner, since she knew many who could bring one such as him to their knees if they could, but she would play this lust-filled brute's game.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 03:19 PM
Silver optics scanned the horizon as the woman sonnates reached his auditory system. Boulders rise out of the water like the bows of a sunken fleet, and the hiss of the waterfall are the screams of their drowned crew. The scent of moss and lichen be-fowls the air for leagues across. The stream is the reminder to all that witness its majesty the ignorance of presumption, and the existence of exemption. You could think you may teame it, you might think you could even survive it however you would be wrong.

Good and bad do not exists, love. his gaze locked onto her as she shifted his weight, removing her from him fore he no longer needed her warmth for the moment. There are only actions, consequences and the story we tell ourself they mean. dark baritones leave his ebn lips, his shoulder blades roll backwards, puffing his chest as the egyptian silk tendrils of sand and brown started to slowly regain their volum, making him appear more and more like the lion he was. Creeping was were the shadows that wrapped around the sneaky reptile, his companion; Ramses slithered towards the woman tail in silence and if not noticed by her he would make it down towards the base of her tail before letting his presence be known.

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

I used to roll the dice.
Flowers in Chania

Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 03:10 AM
Orabelle kept an eye on the snake, making sure nothing were to happen to her. She would rather fight and protect herself than become prey to something so sinister in her eyes. For him to tell her that good and bad did not exist, he had another thing coming. Surely there was bad in some people, as well as good, but they all had to have a balance otherwise everything could not co-exist and thrive. She shook her head to his words, there may be actions, consequences, yes, but every action has a reaction and it is up to someone to believe whether it is a good one which benefits, or a bad action which doesn't. It may benefit one person, but not the other.

"Seen bad, know there are bad, you have beliefs not same as me. Not look down on you cause of it. But, every action has reaction, such as way we met." She spoke, her voice being a little bit serious but still held a gentleness to it as she locked eyes with him for a moment before looking to the waterfall for a couple moments, shifting her cranium to look at him with interest once again. "Hate mortals, yet talk to one. Why not find more like you if so high and mighty? No disrespect meant, curious is all. You say we filth, but everyone have filth, whether looks or personality."