gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-12-2019, 09:49 PM

She felt like her life was running in overdrive. Everything was moving forward so quickly, but she wouldn't change it. She had a lovely night with Typhon and was old enough to know what may happen because of it. Although the women wasn't positive, if there was any potential she wanted to ensure that the brood would be healthy. This meant she needed to seek out a healer, the only one she had known of was Serene. She had looked for Serene, but couldn't find her so she needed a new plan. She hadn't really gotten to know many of her pack mates. The only ones she knew where the ones that had come from Ash's old pack. She didn't know who else was a healer within the pack and she knew her work would be cut out for her looking for one. She had thought that possibly the garden would be the best choice to start her search.

She quietly stepped into the garden, for the first time since their move. Teal eyes looked around taking in the various looking plants that inhabited it. She was careful as she moved, not wanting to potentially disturb or even break any of the plants. Coming from a bloodline filled with healers she knew the plants were important and she did not want to harm them in anyway. She was one of a few in her generation that didn't fallow in the elders steps of learning healing so she couldn't recognize which was herb or weeds. Either way she weaved cautiously through the garden keeping her eyes peeled for any wolf within the garden.

The further she went the more she realized how big the garden actually was. This could take her a while if she didn't get lost within here first. For a moment she stopped her eyes settling on a very pretty flower. She didn't get to close, but found herself attracted to it's beauty. It made her pause in her search to just visually take in the beautiful petals and color.

"Zinnia Talk", & 'Zinnia Think"

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-12-2019, 10:19 PM

“I wouldn’t get too close to that if I were you.” The young male said, standing behind the woman with his golden companion at his side. “It’s death camas, also known as black snakeroot, and it’s incredibly toxic.” He explained. Rain had unintentionally approached the woman down wind on one of his many strolls through the garden. He didn’t recognize her, but could tell she at least belonged to the pack, her appearance however told him that the woman was not an Abraxas and the smaller wolf felt safe enough to lower his guard around her.

“I don’t think we’ve met; my name is Rain Loire.” He introduced, tipping his head courteously although he doubted she was of a higher rank than he was.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 10:39 AM

It wasn't long before a voice warned her of the plant and she backed away from it. He explained that it was toxic and what the plant was called and she repeated it within her mind while staring at it, she would remember this plant and to stay back from it. Her head turned and her teal eyes looked towards the male. She couldn't say she recognized him, but he was from the pack that much she knew. She turned her body to face him before sitting down, letting a kind smile spread across her lips. She always enjoyed meeting others and this male didn't seem to hold himself like an Abraxas would. He introduced himself tipping his head to her and she repeated, giving him respect even if it wasn't needed.

"Zinnia Wreckage, It's nice to meet you Rain," she introduced herself, tail gently wagging. "Are you real familiar with all the plants in the garden?"

Though she was looking for a healer it wasn't desperately urgent and she would have plenty of time to get to know another pack member, what she didn't know was that he was who she was looking for. She didn't want to assume just because he knew of the plants meant he was a healer, he could have the knowledge of plants without the desire to use them.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-14-2019, 11:14 AM

She introduced herself and Rain gave a small proud chuckle at her question. “Well not all of them-“ He said, ducking his head to hide the bashful blush that lifted the fur on his cheeks. She was after all, very pretty and Rain desperately clung to his achievements even if it was with feigned humility. “-Well, most of them I suppose.” He admitted finally with a proud grin spread across his face and a slight lift in his chest as his eyes met the woman's

It occurred to him suddenly that the woman might need something if she had gone to the garden seeking herbs, the thought of using his skills to heal someone suddenly excited him more than the woman’s unintentional stroking of his ego. “Is someone hurt? Do you need a healer?” He asked, urging himself to keep concern in his voice but unable to keep his excitement from his tone.

She was much older than him, and much larger but his boyish infatuation persisted that the woman might have some interest in the darkly colored male. The scent of another male clung to her, one he recognized, but he carefully set the thought aside and focused instead on how she might thank him for coming to her rescue.

Speaking Thinking You

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 11:25 AM

She smiled a bit more to his reaction, but didn't comment on it. She was glad if she made him feel good, or helped his ego. She was a women of softer heart and she loved to make others feel happier or better of themselves. As he admitted that he knew most of them she couldn't help but let her eyes widen slightly.

"That's a lot of different plants," she commented before looking around briefly at the largeness of the garden itself.

She wasn't even able to keep count of how many different plants there was here and for him to know most of them, it was truly impressive. She looked back to Rain as he began to ask her some questions, it seemed he had to be a healer.

"No..... No one's hurt, but I did come here in search of a healer," she replied. "I'm not positive, but there is a chance I may be carrying the next generation of Abraxas and I want to ensure I myself remain healthy along with the potential brood."

She felt her cheeks flush slightly as she confessed to why she was looking for a healer. She knew it was way to early to tell, but she had been in her season and if there was a chance she wanted to do things right.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-14-2019, 11:46 AM

“Oh.” He said flatly, his spirits sinking slightly as she mentioned she might be pregnant. He recovered quickly and kept a kind smile on his face as he explained; “Well there are a few plants to help with pregnancy, but what’s most important is nutrition.” He explained, falling back on his teachings rather than letting his spirits be dampened. He had after all only said a handful of words to her, and they had only just met. He concluded that he was being ridiculous and immature then pressed on with his lecture.

“More than taking any herbs as supplements you’ll want to start eating the organs from kills, especially livers.” He explained “You might also want to start eating ocean fish.” He added. “Who’s the father if I might ask?” He wanted to know how compliant her mate would be with the aches and pains that came with pregnancy and if he would be willing to help soothe her. The thought of soothing her himself however still tugged at the back of his mind and he resolutely pushed the thought aside to focus on the woman.

Speaking Thinking You

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 12:48 PM

She kept her focus on him, intent to remember any advice he may have. She wanted to absorb and remember the information so that she could get it right the first time. She trusted Rain's info because he was a pack member and they all knew better then to cross the Abraxas family. As he spoke she mentally repeated what he stated, nodding at each bit of advice. It didn't sound to difficult and since she was a hunter getting fish and liver shouldn't be much of a problem at all. She was actually surprised to know that specifically what she ate would play such a big role in all this and was one thing she knew she could get one hundred percent right. He then asked about the father and Zin wondered if Typhon had ever med Rain. It wasn't information that she wanted to keep secret because she for one was proud of it.

"Typhon," she replied. "The nutrition should be no problem. Now do you think it's a good idea for me to check in with you like every week or so to check in on how everything is going?" she asked.

She wasn't sure how often she should visit a healer with all this. Did the herbs depend on how far along she was? It was a lot of questions she had, but she didn't want to bombard Rain with them all at once. She assumed he had done this before for pregnant females so she was trusting he knew the answers.

Rain

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
02-15-2019, 12:04 AM

speech Thought You

“That would be a fantastic idea.” He said with a boyish smile then quickly regained his composure “Bring Typhon too, you can find me in the dungeons whenever you need me.” He said with a happy flick of his tail. He jolted slightly as he remembered something then without a word disappeared into the garden before returning with a bushel of green leaves in his mouth.

He placed the plants in front of her then met her eyes again “This is spinach, it will also help you with the pregnancy, there are a few more herbs that you can use but they’ll have to wait until later into the pregnancy.” He explained, his tone studious again rather than the hormonal glee of a young male.

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-25-2019, 08:51 PM

She smiled as he agreed with her idea, thinking it was wonderful. She would be faithful to it and come to him on a weekly basis. He stated to bring Typhon as well and she thought for a moment on that. Right now she didn't think she should bother him until she was certain she was actually pregnant. When she knew for sure she would certainly tell him and see if he would come with her. Right now she didn't want to tear him away from his duties if she may end up not being pregnant. The women would nod, still smiling before Rain took off in the garden. He returned quickly with a bushel of leaves in his mouth and placed the bushel before her.

Curiously her teal eyes looked over the bushel before looking back up to Rain as he began to explain. She would nod again, taking in his words as he explained what these leaves were and that they would help.

"Take daily for right now?" she would ask trying to ensure she was clear on what she needed to do.