Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-20-2018, 02:12 PM
"Well," Senka said loudly, her speech slightly slurred from the fermented goodies she'd gorged on earlier in the day. "Ain't that some shit." She squinted and bent down to get a better look at the glowing fungi. The light that emanated from it faded and brightened in a way that reminded her of a pulse. She snorted derisively and then repeated herself, "Ain'..that..some..shit." Senka then ambled away, slowly (and drunkenly) ricocheting from glowing patch to glowing patch as she tried to make sense of her surroundings.

Loudly and to no one in particular as she thought she was alone, Senka said, "I have half a mind to track that toady trader down and tear him a new asshole." Her gaze slid sideways and she eyed yet another patch of glowing fungi before muttering crossly, "Fucker poisoned me." How else could she explain the glowing toadstools and the shadowy figures darting around her peripheral?

A wraith of some kind skirted by her. She got little more than a fleeting glimpse of a ghostly shape out of the corner of her eye, but it was enough to convince her of the trader's shadiness. Thinking it her imagination, she groused, "That's right, ghosty, move along. Ain't nobody got time for you."

Consider all of Senka's threads M rated for language.

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
10-24-2018, 04:13 PM
Exploring wasn't necessarily something he was usually interested in doing, but it was much harder to resist the call to adventure when he was suddenly in a place that was so much more full of life and interesting scenery. He'd really tried this morning to wait around for Sephi, but eventually the need to see more of this place ate at him so bad he finally strolled off on his own, walking real slow in case his sister decided to finally make an appearance.

Back home diving into caves was not an activity most chose to partake in. There were usually irritable, mutated creatures living in them. But here he had to assume that it was at least a fraction less dangerous, and so Ig shrugged and entered the dark space, his glowing pelt pulsing softly with warm light in the darkness of the entrance. As he got further in his attention moved from the plinking sounds of water dripping nearby to the soft blue glow ahead of him. What an odd place...

Surprisingly enough - considering where he hailed from - Ig had never encountered mushrooms like these. They glowed just as he did. They were different colors, but still he found he rather liked them. Sitting down to eye them for a bit, he wondered if they were poisonous or not. If he could, he'd like to take one to Sephi. If not he'd have to remember how to get here so he could show her.

"That's right, ghosty, move along. Ain't nobody got time for you."

Huh? Ig turned left and right, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. He had somehow failed to notice someone else was here... Well, crap. After a few moments he figured the speaker was actually somewhere between him and the entrance. How he'd missed the other he didn't know. Clearly Ig was not on top of his game. That'd need to change, wouldn't want someone from home getting the best of him after all.

Wandering towards the voice, Ig finally spotted the woman who appeared to have been mumbling to herself and asked, "What sort of ghosts do you think you're seeing?"

Senka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-10-2018, 03:58 PM
"What sort of ghosts do you think you're seeing?" Senka wobbled around to see who was talking. Her expression was sour as she eyed Ignatius up and down. Here was yet more proof that she'd been sold a hallucinogenic lemon. Believing him to be as real (in other words, fake) as the glowing mushrooms, Senka scowled at him before retorting, "Big, ugly red 'n-" she squinted at him as she tried to pick out the next dominate color. "Orange ones."

"Now," she said dismissively, "I've got a slimy trader to skin and murder," oh yes, that order was correct. "So be gone, I've got some sssssheming to do and I can't be boffered to talk to no..." Senka paused to squint at him as she tried to think of he might be. "Hallucinashin."

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Treat!

Senka gets a treat!

Is that pile of gemstones on the ground real, or just something in Senka's drunken imagination? Looks pretty real to me! Senka gains 16 gems!

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Trick!

Ignatius gets a trick!

Oh no! Ignatius has set his paws in the wrong place! As he walks towards the inebriated wolf, he slips on a mushroom and lands quite embarrassingly on his rump. Oops! Ignatius loses 16 gems!

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
12-02-2018, 06:10 PM
For a moment he wondered if he ought to be offended as he was referred to as a "big ugly" red and orange ghost, but the urge to chuckle as the obviously heavily intoxicated woman studied him won out in the end. He was pretty sure she was real out of it from the way she was slurring and wobbling slightly. It probably shouldn't be funny, but it kinda was.

He shook his head as she mentioned skinning somebody and called him a hallucination. "Well good luck with that, then I suppose," he replied with an amused smile. He had half a mind to trail after her and make sure the drunken woman didn't stumble into trouble, though his thought were torn away when he took a wrong step and his paw slipped on one nasty slimy mushroom and he landed on his ass. Oof, least he didn't land head-first on the rocks. He sucked in a breath and assessed whether he all in one piece.

"Least if I'm not real I won't have anythin' stuck to me, right?" he mumbled dryly, sticking his tongue out in displeasure when he lifted the paw now covered in glowing mushroom goo. Nasty.

Senka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2018, 11:26 PM
He wished her luck (kinda) and Senka snorted derisively. "Don't need no damned luck, apparition." She puffed out her chest and then slurred, "I'll kick his ass and murder 'im and skin 'im, cross-eyed drunk. Just you watch, bud."

Senka, half blind as she currently was, saw the layup for Ignatius' tumble long before it happened. She watched with heavily lidded eyes as he stepped closer and closer...and then promptly busted a gut laughing at his expense once he was down.

Her laughter made her legs weak and she found herself slumping to the ground with tears in her eyes. The whole thing was slapstick and she wouldn't have found it all that funny had she been sober. But seeing as she wasn't...well...

Between cackles she wheezed, "You shoulda seen your face..." Another peal of intense laughter rang out as she thought of something funny. "I ain't never fallen like that and I'M the drunk!"

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
12-15-2018, 05:27 PM
She insisted she didn't need luck, and Ig wasn't inclined to argue. She was drunker than a soldier who just won a battle and was celebrating. Somehow he didn't fully doubt she'd do it anyway - or at least put in quite the effort. She seemed like the sort that would draw a whole lot of exasperated sighs from him, maybe even give Seph a run for her money with her antics if this was the norm for this woman.

Once he'd landed on his ass she burst out laughing, which he chose to ignore for a moment in favor of trying to fling the squished mushroom bits off his paw and out from between his toes. Grosss. Once satisfied, he turned and gave her a half-hearted smirk. "Glad I could amuse," he huffed, good humor waning slightly. Mostly because his rear end kind of hurt now. Landing on stone was not ideal, note to self.

Senka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-29-2018, 12:40 AM
Only once her belly ached did Senka's laughter subside. She flopped down on her rump, kicked her hind legs out in front of her and then canted her head and eyed Ignatius. Alright, so he was a real thing. Only real things did foolish things so well.

"So tell me, Red," she paused for effect and eyed him speculatively. "Whass a wolf gotta fuck to get a son all bright and shiny like you? A parrot, maybeh?"

She chortled to herself, then said, "I kid, I kid. You shouldn't look so sour, Red. Maybeh a drink will brighten you up, eh?"

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
02-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Somehow even at festivals he'd never encountered such a... Strange yet admittedly kind of entertaining drunk as this. Might have been the whole heir to the throne shit though. None of that affected his interactions these days though, which was greatly appreciated. "Dunno, why, you lookin' to get lucky with a bird or two?" he scoffed with a chuckle after a beat or two. He didn't bother to explain his true origins - he couldn't be sure she'd even remember if he did.

"Do you have some on hand that I haven't noticed?" he asked, a faint smirk on his lips. His previous frustration at looking like an idiot was fading and now he just sort of found her funny in an odd way. "What's your name anyway?"