gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Okay, so she was totally going to go back home after this ooone last adventure. After stumbling around through the north a bit Cael had found herself in the west, farther from Abaven than she'd ever been before. It was arid, and so much hotter than any of the lands back home. The sun beat down on her darker pelt quite harshly as she trekked through the lands at an increasingly slower pace.

Only the sight of greenery ahead gave her the energy to hurry along rather than consider flopping dramatically to the ground like a dying prey animal. It was nice here, so open and surprisingly verdant compared to the rest of the western lands she'd passed through.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-02-2018, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:51 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin couldn't say for certain if this was the farthest he'd been from Lirim, he had gone east the last time he'd wandered far from the pack and this time he had headed out mostly northwards... he'd also been a pup the last time so his sense of distance had changed. What he could say was that he'd gotten out of the desert much faster the first time. Here the heat and the sand seemed to cling desperately to everything, as if the increasing greenery were actually unwelcome intruders that the desert was beating back.

Finally though it seemed he'd happened upon an area where the grass had won, the lushness almost reminding him of home, though there was a noticeable lack of trees or shrubbery, no flowing water to nourish the surprisingly verdant plain... he was left to wonder how it managed to stay so green during the hot winter months.

Also of note... it seemed he wasn't alone. The great open space meant he was clearly visible from almost any angle... as was the other wolf that happened to be here right at this moment. Célestin gave a bark, a loud greeting just in case the other wolf had yet to notice him, his tail held high but not dominant, beating the air in a friendly wag.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-03-2018, 04:19 PM
It would be silly not to expect for someone to be around, but she'd be lying if she said she even sort of expected anyone she bumped in to to be wearing a rainbow. Or, well, however he did that. Did she eat something weird? One moment she was gazing appreciatively out at the greenery, enjoying the break from the friggin dry and boring landscapes nearby, the next? Her head snapped over to see who was barking and found a... rainbow boy?

Well, if he was gonna waltz on over all colorful and strange she was definitely not going to do the expected thing and stare. Instead she stood, tall and rigid for a brief moment, before leaping into a play bow and darting a few strides closer. "Hey, what's your name?" she called, studying the boy a moment longer before her eyes started to slide away, searching for something to do that would be fun now that there was someone to drag along on the adventure.

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-30-2018, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:52 AM by Célestin.)

He approached her a bit more, closing the gap so that there was still a respectful amount of distance between them but so they wouldn't necessarily need to be yelling to converse. Delighted to see the unknown girl dropping into a play bow Célestin followed suit, a wide grin spread across his face. "I am Célestin Adravendi." He responded to her question, bouncing slightly on his toes, tail still beating erratically. "What about you?"

He noticed her gaze sliding away but Célestin kept his gaze on the girl. Taking in her form, noting the white splotches on her fur and her mismatched eyes. Something he hadn't seen much of back home; only one wolf he'd ever met springing to mind. If he had to offer an opinion he'd say she was pretty, though he'd say that about most wolves to maybe it wasn't exactly the most glowing review. But in his eyes she was unique in a way he'd yet to encounter, for a a boy draped in brilliant colors oftentimes the more "normal" a wolf the more he considered them unique.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-14-2019, 04:34 PM
His name was as foreign and unique as his coloration was to her. Caelestis took care to repeat it a few times in her head lest she say it wrong later. "I like that name, I think it suits you." she chirped with a few lively wags of her tail, still bowing.

"I'm Caelestis! No last name, just Caelestis. Do you live around here?" If he knew more about this area then her maybe she could convince him to show her some cool places nearby? That would be much more efficient than just trying to find all the best places herself. As fun as the journey was, Caelestis was like... innovative, and efficient. Or trying to be, right now, not most other times.