gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-27-2018, 02:46 PM
For now she was sticking near the pack, for however long that lasted anyway. Of course that didn't mean she was relegating herself to staying within the pack's lands. In fact, she'd probably die of boredom if she did such a thing. No, she just wasn't going gallivanting off to other sides of the continent for a while. Her mom had seemed a bit ill when Caelestis returned from her last adventure and it was beginning to worry her. She knew her parents were old naturally, but she hadn't really let herself realize what that meant until quite recently with that horrible cough and the arthritis that Caelum was developing.

Sitting at the top of the falls, she was munching absently on a rabbit she'd caught. It wasn't really hitting the spot, but that was probably because she wasn't really all that hungry. After staring down at the shimmering water that cascaded down the rocks below for a long while she finally ended up flinging the half-chewed carcass to the side into the brush where it landed with the cracking of sticks.

Moving to stand in the middle of the clearing above the falls, Caelestis decided to let loose a howl and see who answered. Maybe just a curious passerby, or, if she was really lucky someone who was looking for a short spar or fighting lesson might appear. That'd be ideal. Without further hesitation she threw back her head and let her call ring out. Please, let somebody come break up the monotony of her day.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-02-2018, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:52 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin and Pegasus had left the packlands to... well to be honest Célestin wasn't actually sure there was a reason. Not that there needed to be. He hadn't exactly been super eager to go exploring since his "misadventure" not that he had sequestered himself away either but he simply didn't leave as often as others seemed too. Being around Pegasus was slowly changing that though, he certainly felt close to the other boy and he hadn't failed to notice that he would occasionally return to the pack lands with the scents of strangers on his pelt.

If the boy had been actually aware of his burgeoning feelings he might have been able to identify that he was in fact jealous, instead he simply knew something about the idea that his friend was out making contact with others cause him some amount of discomfort. Still he wasn't about to stop Pegasus.

Maybe that was why he'd suggested they go out together this time. It was an adventure, maybe they'd find something exciting and it'd be a story they could talk about back in Lirim.

This was the furthest east Célestin had ever been, they had passed the structure he'd visited as a pup hours ago and now they were in unknown territory... at least for the rainbow marked boy. They were approaching the sound of rushing water when a call rang out. "You hear that?" He asked, casting a glance at Pegasus, his brows raised and a mischievous grin on his face. It seemed their adventure was waiting.

Célestin picked up his pace, following the natural slope of the ground as the falls came into view, they were walking up the backside, further away from the cliff face stood a familiar figure. The boy couldn't help but laugh.

"Long time no see stranger!" He called out.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
10-03-2018, 11:59 AM

Pegasus had been happy to lead the way to the east, confident that neither of them would get into trouble as long as they stayed together. That said he still wasn’t quite familiar enough with Lirium to say with any certainty that the two young males wouldn’t be punished for venturing so far from the pack, especially after they left without telling anyone. Pegasus however couldn’t have cared less. As they wandered through the East together the dire’s thoughts had been on anything but the pack he now called home, he was far too distracted prattling on about the trees and landmarks they passed, oblivious to whether Célestin was listening or not.

"You hear that?" Célestin asked. They had been walking in relative silence by the time the call rang out and Pegasus was admittedly curious. He followed the motley boy up the slope, his ears raised and attentive at the sound of rushing water, when they finally reached the girl who had called out, Pegasus was surprised to find that Cél apparently knew her.

His familiarity with the girl nettled him, although he couldn’t exactly say why. So far he had been assuming he had been Cél’s only friend, just as Cél had been his. She could have just been a passing acquaintance, like Ulric had been for the young giant, but Pegasus knew that males rarely ever stayed platonic with females. The thought of Célestin losing interest with him jabbed at him and he was unable to keep himself from narrowing his eyes as he looked at the girl. Personally, he had never understood what made females so interesting in the first place. His father had chuckled warmly and told him that one day he would understand, but now he was a man and the reasoning still escaped him.

He sat bolt straight, his head raised to show that he was indeed much larger than her and his expression became carefully neutral as if she was uninteresting to him.  “A gnat on the ass of a flea.” He told himself, remaining unusually silent while he let the two greet each other.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-03-2018, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 04:51 PM by Caelestis.)
It wasn't a long wait, but it wasn't as short as she hoped for either. By the time a voice called out to her Cael was slouching a little, looking rather bored but still hopeful. Her eyes lit up as she turned slightly and saw the new arrivals she apparently must have drawn with her call. The speaker was familiar which immediately set her tail to wagging. "Heey, what's up rainbow?" she asked with a lopsided grin as she pranced closer, noting the other male who didn't look nearly as friendly as Cél did.

Raising a brow, she shrugged off the weird silence from the... friend? acquaintance? wolf? Whatever. Unfazed, she danced back half a pace, shifting her weight and bouncing on her paws in place in an excited dance. "So, who's gonna fight me? You?" she challenged, before casting her gaze back to the sullen dark cloud nearby and adding, "Or you?"

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-30-2018, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:52 AM by Célestin.)

Pegasus' shift in attitude passed right over Célestin's head as he watched as Cael came closer, feeling a sort of self satisfaction in finding the girl again, he considered her a friend at least and having two friends was definitely better than just having one, so he was more than delighted to find himself in his current company. Almost unconsciously Célestin joined in on her sort of bouncing dance though he remained beside Pegasus.

Cael asked who would fight her and the boy cast a quick glance at Pegasus, quirking a brow at him. "Well if he won't I certainly will." He flashed Pegasus a taunting grin. He was just as happy to watch his friends go at it as he would be happy to participate himself but he would still try to goad Pegasus into it if he could.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
11-05-2018, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 11:42 AM by Pegasus.)
The Lovliest

Lies

“It wouldn’t be fair if I fought her.” Pegasus said with just a touch of arrogance. Her pet name for Célestin grated further on his nerves. Rainbow? That was the best she could come up with? He took a small measure of satisfaction in thinking that she must not have known him very well. Not if Rainbow was the best she could think of for a nickname.

Privately Pegasus felt a small twinge of shame, knowing that if he fought the girl he would more than likely cause her real physical harm or seek to injure her. He could almost feel his father’s disapproval, just as much for letting his anger carry him away as it was because of his jealousy for another male’s attention.  In spite of his own reflection however Pegasus’s expression remained conceited and regarded the girl as if she were of no great importance.  

Talking Thinking You

Of All

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-14-2019, 04:55 PM
OOC: RIP me, sorry I'm the literal worst pls fight me next time I forget something this long

Cael appreciated the good humor of Célestin and opting to moostly ignore the cranky pal he'd brought along. What a turd. "Oh boy, well, guess I'll go for a fair fight," she snorted. Okay, so she was bad at ignoring things. Whatever. Facing off with Célestin, she moved back to what she'd determined to be a decent, clear spot for the spar to take place and dropped into a light crouch, keeping her joints loose and lowering her chin over her throat.

As she prepared herself, Cael asked, "You wanna start, or should I?" It only felt right to ask. Maybe with someone else she'd just go for it, but she'd met the guy once before she may as well be sort of polite and stuff.