gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-16-2018, 07:25 PM

The South had suddenly become very crowded and although Tyranis was hesitant to contact the alpha that had first laid claim to the south Tyranis was eager to meet the leader of the much smaller pack north of his own lands. As it was Erövrare was caught between Legion and Kesali, and he had no intention of letting either of them forge a potentially fatal alliance.

Tyranis stood on the border of the knolls and tipped his head back to be greeted, his posture one of control and confidence. “The leader is a fierce looking beast, with gigantic fangs and a dark pelt.” Moses said, his half bling gaze fixed on the expanse before them as he sat on Tyranis’s ruff. The wolf smiled at that, fully intending to meet any monster that he could forge an alliance with.

"Talk"  "Thought"   Moses

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-13-2019, 11:14 AM
My, my, but the south was hopping these days. He certainly couldn't remember so many people stopping by to talk when he was alpha in the mountains, that was for sure. Though maybe that was from sheer laziness, the other alphas not wanting to drag themselves into the foothills to speak to anyone. He grinned to himself, picturing Bass huffing and puffing as he dragged his old ass up a hill trying to visit, then turned off his patrol to go answer the call.

He was still laughing to himself as he came into sight of the alpha who had called him, though the laugh faded to a crooked, slightly sardonic smile as he studied him through half-slitted eyes. A smaller male, who held himself with the sort of 'look at me, I'm an alpha, why aren't you bowing' sort of attitude that made the Cascade part of Chaos just rub its hands with gleeful anticipation. Chaos deliberately relaxed his own stance into a lazy, lackadaisical sort of nonchalance, a deliberate display of insolence aimed at the male's own attempt to impress everyone around him with his own sense of his importance.

"Looking for something?" he asked lazily, uncaring of the way the last word whistled between his fangs.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-13-2019, 03:44 PM

He looked the male over briefly, his emotions carefully hidden as he took in the giant’s lax stance. It was not the kind of greeting he expected to receive from another alpha, and some part of Ty admired that in the man. In a way it seemed the other wolf’s enormous fangs said all that needed to be said about the man’s dominance.

Respectfully he bowed his head, keeping it lined with his spine as he addressed the alpha with the courtesy it seemed he would not be granted. “I believe I’m looking for you.” He greeted casually. “I am the alpha of a neighboring pack named Erövrare, and I have come to discuss terms for a possible alliance." He explained cordially.

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-14-2019, 08:59 PM
Chaos grinned sardonically, giving his head the barest fraction of a tilt down and to the side in response to the smaller male's stiffly correct nod. He even listened without interrupting as the male laid out what he was there for, but as the male finished speaking Chaos laughed aloud, a cracking bark of incredulity as he sat up straighter to regard him with a broad grin. "'Terms for a possible alliance?'" he parroted with a faint mocking tone. "Darling, you took a wrong turn somewhere, I think you're looking for Abaven, not Legion. I'm not a Destruction or an Adravendi. I don't do need to do alliances." He tilted his head again, looking down at the alpha with his jaws parted in a laughing, tongue-lolling grin. "What's your name, Sweetheart? I'll yell for you when we raid your pack so you know it's me." There wasn't anything inherently threatening or any intended menace in his tone, though his banter was distinctly amused and his mismatched eyes glinted in fiendish mirth above his wicked grin.

Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-14-2019, 11:40 PM

His eyes narrowed on the man, all respect for him gone with the male’s show of bravado. He let out a deep sigh, deciding to put diplomacy aside. He could fight dirty if he needed to.  “Funny you should mention the Dethtructions and the Adrevendi.” He said with a coy smile.  “Lirium has agreed to an allianth with me should my pack be attacked." He stated with a touch of pride at his own inflections. “Although I thuppothe, conthidering that mine is a pack of raiderth as well, that we will have to consider you a threat, and attack you first.” He flashed a full grin at the male, his eyes fill with a self-satisfied mirth of their own. “As for names, you will, no doubt, call me Tyranith the High Lord of Erövrare. Or, you could call me mathter, unless you would rather fight against me than with me.”He finished with an edge in his voice, meeting the male’s gaze directly, his eyes ablaze.

speech Thought

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
02-15-2019, 12:51 AM
The male changed tactics, dropping his pretentious pomposity in exchange for snide sarcasm. Chaos' expression changed little, though he pulled his tongue back in and closed his jaws, tilting his head at a quizzical angle when the male first began to speak. He kept his mocking smile in place. The first time the stranger lisped one of his words, Chaos could let it go as the man simply repeating an unfamiliar name as it had been pronounced to him. The second time, it was obvious that he was trying to mock the lisp caused by Chaos' fangs, and each word put another nail in the coffin. Well, that was that, wasn't it? The pubescent little weasel had gone from deserving just teasing and playful banter to painting a big bright red target on his pack, and Chaos could look forward to robbing from their pack lands with impunity.

Chaos let the man finish his self-satisfied little rant before he moved, standing quietly and pacing forward a bare couple steps to give a rumbling laugh and wag his head at him in disappointment. "Oh, Lirim? Is that all? And how many big tough warriors will they bring to your pack's aid, then? Did you test their capability before you chained your pack to their desperation? I thought you were just a spoiled kid, Darling, but apparently you somehow just don't know what you're doing as an alpha. You'd hide behind the Adravendis? You'd go crying to them for help because someone would kick your sorry little asses? They ally with everyone who'll put up with their sniveling, because they're too helpless to stand by themselves let alone save anyone else. They want you to fight their battles for them. They won't fight your battles." He shifted to regard Tyranis more closely, that grin still faintly mocking. "You want to consider us a threat, good. Bring your raiders to my borders, little boy. I look forward to seeing them."

His voice was soft, and the mocking smile had not left his muzzle. Rhys would have recognized the intent fascination of his gaze though, from the hell-bent little boy he'd once been. It was the same look he got when she'd dared him to do something stupidly dangerous, or when she'd come up with a grand adventure idea and he'd start bullying Rhyme to go with them. Surely he'd matured but... how much of that was just a civilized veneer over the young heathen he'd been? He settled back on his haunches again in a relaxed slouch, mismatched eyes half-hooded. "Run home, Tyranis. Go make your alliances. Ask them what it would take for them to go after Chaos Saxe, and see who remembers what happens when the Imperialis family goes to war. Go on. I'll be waiting for you." His lip curled to expose one fang in a crooked smile. His voice caressed the words as he added, "When you know what you're getting yourself into, Darling, then we'll play."

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Tyranis recognized the name Imperialis from Rhyme, and a wide grin spread over his features. He had to laugh. ”Imperialis? I’m shaking. Are you going to send Abaven after me? They must be so much more of a force to reckon with than Lirium.”

He of course was lying through his teeth about his alliance with the westward pack. Torin hadn’t reached a decision yet on what their status with each other would be, and in truth, he did fear war with a heavily populated pack like Abaven, but he refused to let the spittling man intimidate him, and he knew Rhyme was a far cry from who Chaos claimed to be.  

speech Thought

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-04-2019, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 09:13 PM by Chaos.)
For a beat, Chaos paused in confusion, his brow knitting. "Abaven?" he repeated. Why the fuck would he send Abaven after... When he realized that the man must have meant Rhyme, he burst out laughing. Fucking Rhyme, again. Was there going to ever be any end to the trouble that his father fucking a Destruction was going to cause? Holy fuck. "Abaven! You have got to be fucking kidding me with that." He gave a particularly toothy grin at the idea of asking Abaven to fight with him. "Abaven belongs to the Destructions, you idiot. If my half-brother wasn't half-Destruction himself I wouldn't have a damn thing to do with them. Fucking hell, you think I'd fuck with you for Lirim if I was in bed with Abaven? Brother or not, no fucking thank you. No, Darling, you won't be dealing with the Destructions and Abaven. You'll be dealing with the Imperialis family, the wolves who've won more sieges than most wolves have seen, and you'll be dealing with Legion, my pack, and not fucking Abaven. " He snorted, clearly affronted at the idea.