gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 08:41 PM

She had once again traveled from the pack territory, this time for a much different purpose. Cloud had been busy and had promised to take her out hunting, but with all that was happening within the pack lately she felt she needed the fresh air. It was a mild winter day with a light inch of snow on the ground. She had taken off early in the morning planning on getting a full day in, knowing that it may very well take all day for her to catch something. She was optimistic that she could do it. Mom had always told her there was a lot of very useful knowledge that she had learned herself, so Thora thought it would be a good idea to at least try on her own. It wasn't that she didn't want to wait on Cloud, but she wanted to make him proud of her when they did eventually go out on a hunt.

She moved casually, with her head held to the ground, nose twitching as she looked for fresh scents as she moved along. It seemed there really wasn't good amount of prey around the pack, but the further away she got the more scents she would come across. Of course most of them were old, but it gave her hope of finding something to hunt. She was quiet as she moved, focusing on what she was currently doing. Upon entering the orchard, the bare fruit baring trees distracted her for a little bit making her stop and stare. They were lined almost to perfectly, unnaturally and distracted.

"Speech"

As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:52 PM
Ebony paws pressed underneath the bit of snow that still lay dormant within the area. It seemed he always found himself staying in the South, but, at least it was easier to hunt here rather than if he stayed trapped within the North with his brother. Songbirds sang their gentle tune, causing his ear to swivel as he picked up their song, pinpointing their location as he gave a small smile. Everything seemed rather peaceful here as he had been this way before. However, his nose twitched when he smelt an unfamiliar scent in the far off distance. He made sure to be cautious, not wanting to start any unnecessary trouble that could cost him something dear.

He reached over a snow mound as a dame caught his attention. She seemed to be a little younger than him, but he was unsure. She was certainly larger than he was, but he didn't mind. He kept his distance for a bit, watching her as she was looking at a fruitless tree, it was certainly interesting. Perhaps she was here to go hunting as well? He tilted his cranium at the thought before going downwards, approaching her calmly to show he wasn't a threat. "Pardon me if I am disturbing you, Miss, but are you here looking for prey as well?" He spoke formally, his voice gentle and rhythmic, hoping he possibly found a potential friend out of this random encounter.

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 09:24 PM

She looked over the bare trees wondering what had once been on them, they didn't look like the trees she had seen before. The trees were shorter and smaller. She was distracted by them and hadn't noticed the approach of the other until he called out a greeting to her. Silver eyes looked to him as he spoke. He was calm and even pardoned himself if he was disturbing her. He seemed kind, a heck of a lot better then the wolves within her pack. She smiled, her tail gently wagged.

"Yes I am. I'm assuming that means you are too?" she asked. "My name is Thora Wreckage."

She remembered to introduce herself, she was taught that it was proper to and didn't want to forget her manners. She was always up for interaction, especially if this male continued to be a lot nicer then the wolves she lived with. So far she wasn't getting the same vibe, but maybe it was because she was being too judgemental of her fellow pack mates

"Speech"

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 09:33 PM
The smile that she bore and the tail wag showed she wasn't being hostile, which was always good for someone like him. His kind nature would sometimes land him in a lot of confrontations with wolves who were of a different alignment than him, but he kept a gentle smile upon his maw, keeping a good distance from her so she had some personal space. She introduced herself as Thora Wreckage, it was certainly a nice name he had to admit that as he dipped his head in respect to her, even if she was of a lower rank in a pack, which he was unsure of but didn't want to assume anything, she was still much higher than he was, so he tried to be respectful as much as he could when he came across a pack wolf.

"It is very nice to meet you, Thora. My name is Osiris Savvil, and to answer your question yes I am currently looking for some prey myself. Would you care to join me in a hunt? It would be much easier and safer with two if a large prey animal happens to show up," he stated, his tail swayed from side to side but he didn't seem to notice. All the attention he had was on the woman before him, not wishing to be rude or show any hostility towards her by saying or doing something wrong.

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-14-2019, 09:41 PM

He continued to be nice and she even saw a bit of a tail wag. She was relieved in all honesty, because she was tired of being unsure how to act. Eulogy and Cloud were the only two she felt she could act normal around, the others she was just unsure. Of course Leera had brought her upsetting news when she had first met her, but she just wasn't sure. His reply made her grin, excitement blossoming within her silvery gaze.

"It's nice to meet you to Osiris" she replied. "I would love to! I must warn you first, I'm not the best and need some lessons."

She wanted to be sure he knew ahead of time that she wasn't that good. She was still young after all and had done some small game hunting on her own, but bigger game was different. She didn't want to mess up the chance for his next meal.

"Speech"

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 10:09 PM
Her agreement to a hunt and the warning was something nice to hear from the dame, however, she hadn't need to warn him. He was not the best hunter considering he was so used to fishing and living off that for a while. Occasionally he would be able to catch some form of bird or rabbit he could have for a meal, but his smile that spread across his face never left. He gave a small chuckle to her statement and nodded his head.

"You don't need to worry about anything, Thora. To be honest I'm not the best hunter myself. I'm so used to catching fish and small game that I never considered trying a larger animal," he stated, a slight grin playing at his features as he tried to lighten the mood and reassure the younger female. Surely she would be a great hunter, it was him that needed more of the practice. "But, at least we can say that it would be nice practice for the both of us. And perhaps I can show you a way as to how I catch fish," he asked, tilting his cranium slightly waiting for her response.

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-15-2019, 09:26 PM

His words were reassuring and relieving because she didn't want to upset him because she couldn't hunt very well. Instead he was still willing to hunt with her and that made her happy. She could surly learn from this male and hopefully be able to make Cloud proud when they went out on their hunt.

"Practice only helps one learn," she replied with a smile. "I would love to learn to fish so if we fine water I'd be glad to learn."

Her smile still present and her tail wagged and she felt like today would be a good learning day and maybe she could make a new friend in the process. Of course it would be a lot better then being settled in that gloomy pack territory.

"Did you happen to find any trails?" she asked itching to get started.

"Speech"

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-18-2019, 09:29 PM
Osiris had to admit that considering he was still new to learning new things himself, he had not really focused on a lot of trails only fishing spots. Considering that he was so used to fishing and finding food by himself, whether they be scraps or small rodents. However, having another wolf beside him surely would make things much easier for the male as his expression turned to one of embarrassment.

"Your words are very true, but, when it came to finding trails I'm afraid I wasn't looking hard enough. Since it's just been me, I only focused on water sources and smaller game if they show up so, my apologies. But, doesn't mean we can't look together," he assured her with a gentle smile. Though there was not a lot of larger game when he appeared within the area, that didn't mean they would find some if they went a little further. "Perhaps if we travel together and walk around, perhaps we'll find something whether it be fish or a larger prey animal. I only wish I was more of use before we met," he spoke, trying to lighten the mood and to try and make some form of conversation even if it wasn't much. Times like these sometimes made him wish that his big brother was around, then he would know how to track a bit more and help other wolves out with hunting.