Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 04:56 AM

A gaping hole in a mountain, littered with tiny sparkling crystals not unlike the stars of the night sky, yet it was so mysterious... Inside the cavern, darkness was eternity. It was like an invisible force, crushing your body, squeezing the life out of you...And the same happened with the bronze babe. She found herself wondering again, it was a old habit hard to crack started when she ran free from her imprisonment as a slave. Her delicate framen slithered across the cavern, deeper yet than she already was. Your Ladyship. came the dark, masculine tones of her companion, Alphonse, that  never once left her side since they were reunited. Alphonse was the obsidian caracal that saved the young Goddess from her enslavement days, she rescued her in a way; why does the male think he owes her anything was beyond her reasoning and logic however he quickly became loyal to her. Their fondness from one another was strictly business however fore they made a pact. He was to aid in her escape if he shall eat her body and try for the first time lupine flesh whenever she died. He was to kill her when the time was right. But that seems to be further and further away fore the bright days of her litter emerging into the light were not that far into the future now. She had to live for her three devil chops and she knew he understood the delay.

The babe never once gazed upon him, he was to be her shadow, her eyes and ears where she could not reach. She only offered a small hum to aknowledge him.

How far do you intend to go? he questioned her. Dare she say that she felt a small amount of concern from the stern and cold feline? Perhaps this darkness started to play tricks on her.

Surprisingly enough, this was the only place the autumn babe found herself able to think. A place were all her senses were numbed by the blackness that surrounded them, by the shadows and darkness that embraced their almost similar feline bodies. Her sight was taken, there were no sounds within the cavern other than a few drop sof water. She might be able to find peace. We will see. came the dulcet hissed sonnates of her Highness, her Ladyship. She was his superior and he was nothing but another pawn to her, another pawn to move as she desired for the most favorable outcome. This was another thing she needed to think about, another thing she needed to teach her spawns; to never trust and only use for their benefit or else others will use them instead. Eat or be ate. It was not the survival of the most intelligent or the strongest, the one that survived was the one who adapts the fastest to any given situation and knows when to take the opportunities that arise before them and how to manipulate them in their advantages so they will be the victors.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:07 PM
The cavern echoed the sounds of water dripping as the ebony and grey brute looked around the interior. Despite the darkness that radiated from it, the place seemed like a sturdy structure and was rather breath-taking to behold. He had become a nomad by the time he had reached these lands his mother spoke of, and he seemed to be doing rather decently for himself. There have been a few close calls, but nothing too extraordinary. His eyes shifted from side-to-side locating anything that was new to him, but, despite the occasional bit of light that bounced off the walls, there was nothing when it came to a light source, and his eyes were barely even adapted to a lot of darkness.

His ears perked up when he heard a few voices nearby, trudging carefully as to not take a misstep and end up hurting himself or colliding with the voices that came from the cavern. He was smaller, but, at least he would have a good size to run away if he needed to, but barely if the two became hostile towards him. Normally the brute's kind-nature could land him in some form of trouble, but he had been used once or twice upon his journey, so, he could possibly be able to tell if he were going to be in another situation.

A brown femme and a feline companion came into his sights. He was unsure if they would like to start a conversation, so he stayed where he was until he got a better understanding of what they were like. He wasn't going to be hostile towards them, and it was his way of learning how someone would take to a stranger before he made a full analysis of everything and decide to stay or leave.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:25 PM

The temperature drops as she adventured further within the darkness that wrapped around them, protecting them, defending them from any unknown mysteries and predators that lurked within and yet it sent a violent shiver down her reptilian, lythe spine when the pads of another could be hear from...somewhere; they echoed through the walls of the cavern and the source could not possibly be known by sight or sound.

A quick nod towards the feline was all it took for the obsidian caracal to vanish and blend with the shadows in order to find the possible opressor. It did not take long, the feline had more keen sensed and his crimson optics adjusted in the dark far better than a lupine ever could; one, two three, for all the three moments Alphonse controled his breathing and closed his optics shut, his only way to move through the cavern was through his sense of hearing and surprisingly, he was good at it. He inspected the male, weather he noticed him or not was not of his interest for he could notice he was nothing but a boy. Was he lost? Crimson lenses opened as a smile spread across his face, the only things that one would be able to see where his red eyes and his ivories, the rest of his body camuflaged within the blackness. Isn't it past your bed time, boy? the male timber was dark and extreely gruff, as if he smoked cancer-sticks all his life. Or are you just a pervert that enjoys watching the ladies and rub one out?

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 06:37 PM
The young male jolted slightly once he heard the gruff voice that came before him. This was one reason why he hated the darkness, it had it's beauty but when it came to situations such as this, it was a bit hard to pinpoint where others could be so he wasn't so easily startled. But, the allegation that he was a pervert caused him to be a little on edge. He was more formal and gentle than his brute of a brother, so if anything the feline should be pointing his attention elsewhere rather than him when it comes to that situation. He stood firm and looked at the eyes that stared at him, standing tall. He wasn't showing any dominance since he never considered himself to be such, his voice calm and formal as he replied to the feline once he had a better look at him.

"I am only passing through these lands. It was never my intention to start anything, normally I sit here and wait to see if anyone wishes to start a conversation, nothing more nothing less. You can accuse me of being a pervert, but I would never think of hurting a woman intentionally or make them uncomfortable," he retorted, "I apologize if you think that is what I was doing." Osiris never liked to start confrontations. He only hoped to possibly make a friend upon his journeys, but, when it comes to situations like this; he knew there would be trouble upon any corner so he kept his guard up. He knew that the feline was toying with him, but, it was nice to see that he was at least also looking after the female that was with him, not acknowledging her encase she didn't wish to speak, he tried his best to keep his manners in check, especially since her many scents showed she was a pack wolf, and with him being a loner he already deemed himself as lower than them.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 06:50 PM

Fiery orange gaze followed the voice of her compaion thought it was even harder now to pint point the source of the two voices. Damnit, do they have to be so loud? She wondered, pondered the question and roamed it through her head before she got sick of waiting; with a roll of her sensual, curvaceous hips the woman sat on her haunches, Bring him to me. came the purrs of the autumn babe, sultry and vampiric with a tone of annyoance present underneath the honey for she resembled a snake with more venom than some could handle.

Yes, your Highness. as the gruff voice was released the feline crimson optics seemed to lighten up, glow with malice yet a smile spread through his facade, cutting in, seemingly, in half. You heard the Lady. his attention returned to the boy who the feline still though he was lost. Can we kill him? he questioned with a maddening laughter just as he pushed the taller boy with his head in his right rib region.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 07:07 PM
It was safe to say that Osiris knew he might as well be dying at this point if the lady did decide such a fate that the feline brought up. All he decided to do was explore, and that was apparently a crime for being patient and waiting to see what two strangers would want to do. His eyes shifted to the feline as he began to push him towards the femme that sat waiting fr them. He tried to stay strong and not show any fear, but, he was definitely not the tallest and or the most dominant so there was really nothing he could do at that point in time.

To show a little more respect to the pack wolf he didn't bother retorting in anything. He stayed silent and let the dame speak her mind if Siri forbid that he say something wrong and end up in a much worse situation than what he was already. His eyes stayed locked on hers, showing she had his attention. Knowing she was more dominant than he, it was just a normal look to see what his fate would be, if she was going to be merciful or have this cavern be a possible death sentence for him. He didn't really have a clue at this point, so he might as well get things over with.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 07:17 PM

Her gazed locked on his frame, muscular, small but fit; he will do. She registered his movements, hid body language and filed them all within her mind for further use. What is your name? her sultry purrs escaped her back of her throat, her chest raising and falling jut as she rolled her shoulder blades backwards in order to offer a more regal position, straight and statuesque. Her brilliance and dominance over the world was one of a kind, a confidence that lingered in her sensual , graveful moments and to her smooth, curvaceous lines. She was curved alright, curved  like a scythe that could cut their heads off.

The dark figure of the caracal moved fluidly through the blackness, picking his way from shadow to shadow, hunting rats as they scurried between the abandoned structures of rock which populated the dead cavern. The rats, which were dull-minded and predictable, were easy targets, especially given the relative peace in which they had lived for several long months. By his own choice, the servant had taken it upon himself to hunt for these vermins as meand of entertnainment, aggitation or simply to feast upon their flesh. Such movements did not distracted the autumn babe as her gaze dug a hole through the other body, taking in every muscle, fat and hair thread he had to offer. I am Nephthys Ma'at Ithuriel, the first. Mortuary Goddess and Harbinger Of Souls. she introduced herself in low, sultry purrs, melodious to the ear and harmonious in the wake for she detested the echos of the cavern.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 07:30 PM
He had to admit that the female before him was certainly interesting. The brute already knew she was taking in everything about him that she could possibly use for a later date, whether it be him or something else. Her features and appearance was certainly brilliant, but, he would not question it as she seemed to believe she was high and mighty, and if that was her belief he wouldn't bring her down. He was not the one to knock someone off their high horse, especially since he had no room to judge being a loner. She introduced herself as Nephthys, an egyptian name as he had heard stories about Gods such as names likes hers, and he had a name like that as well, though he was unsure as to why his mother decided to name him as such.

He dipped his head respectfully to her, showing kindness and greeting as it was something his mother used to do to show respect so he did the same. "It is nice to meet you, Ma'am. My name is Osiris Savvil," he stated, showing off his name as well. Even though he was small, he was quick to pick up people's games, so if she planned on using him he would be very careful when it came to where he would tread. "My apologizes if I disturbed you, again, I was only traveling, was not my intent to bother you or your feline companion." He explained, stopping and kept his eyes locked back onto the female he now knew as Nephthys, giving her time to speak as he finished explaining himself.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 08:06 PM

She began circling the man, her hips moving side to side in a hypnotical tango, emmaning sensuality, pure sexuality. Never once did her gaze leave the petite creature before her fore she could not understand what he was doing and where he going. It took only a mere moment for his voice to echo through the enormous cave and it's multiple smaller room, connected to each other like a maze. Her pace lessened at his words for a brief moment before she came to a halt before his small frame, drawing closer to him, closing the distance as she inhaled his masculine cologne. He was a man, alright, mature and inferior in saze than her which came as a shock to meet another that possessed a Egyptian name, and not only that but a name that holds such power in her religion and bloodline. Not only was Osiris the God Of Death but also her Grandfather. How dare you stand where he stood? her disgust was present both in her sonnates that turned cold and also on her beautiful visage. Do you come from Egypt? her brow rose again as her excessively long, luxurious  tail shifted towards him, attempting to lift his chin up, if he shall allow it and not move away. Who gave you such name and why?

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:20 PM
He didn't dare fight back with her when it came to her moving his chin with her elongated tail. This male didn't have a bad bone within his body, and yet that name seemed to have caused her to be on edge and confused. She must be used to the Egyptian names and must think body except for gods and deities to have such a name as his. Surely she should know that, but, then again, she is a higher rank than he was and resided in a large family, so surely her beliefs as well as many others would different than his. He had a Goddess he worshiped already, but as far as he knew she wasn't of an Egyptian descent so he didn't know why his mother named him as such. Was it because he had told her he could see the dead in his dreams?

"I mean no ill will with you, and you can call me names and hurt me it has happened many times. But, to answer your questions, no. I do not hail from Egypt. I have heard stories of Gods and Goddesses with names such as yours and mine, but, as to why I was named such, I have not a clue. The only thing I can think of is that I am able to see the dead in my dreams, and listen to them, but that is all I can say to you about this," he informed her, trying his best to be honest and as formal as he could with the dame before him. He was sure she might not like the answers he gave her, but it was the truth and he was sticking to it. He had no secrets to hide from this woman, so why should he not be honest even if she seemed to be interrogating him.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 08:29 PM

She knew all the tales and all the tradition where as important to her as it was for the rest of her familiar and yet she could not shake that image from her mind, the image of HIM smiling down at her, the image of HIM abandoning her and who knows how many others. His attempt to reconcile has failed in the past and yet she still wondered constantly where was he now. Her Father, her patriarchal figure, the bastard that her Mother conceived her and her brothers and sisters with.

His voice resonated in her ears and she exhaled a breath she did not knew she hold. The bristled her on her lithe spine began to calm and neatly place itself back. He was not of Ra, he was not of their blood. Good. she cooed softly, the venom ceased but was still present just as her tail retracted and curled itself on her spike, with the tip standing tall and proud as a sign of dominance. I am a descendant of a ancient bloodline and I was not sure if you came from the same seed as my Father. she explained slowly, making sure the man hang from each and every word. You are not worthy of thy name but say your gift is real, how do you do it?

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 08:39 PM
So he understood a bit more, she was from a different lineage than he, which seemed good for both of them. Least he knew his father wasn't sleeping with any other woman, to his knowledge. He never knew the father who made him, but, he wished the man stood by his mother's side and supported her, then maybe his mother would have still had a chance to live. But, it seemed she had some hardships with her father as well. Though he would not go into specifics as to what was wrong or what caused her to be so distraught, they at least had something in common when it came to their father's, at least from what he thought.

"I am sorry if you're father caused you any grievances, mine has done the same. Though I will not force you to say what happened since you are very much higher ranked than I, since I am from no pack." He stated before continuing, "As to how this 'gift' works, all I have to do is sleep, and some of the dead speak to me that way. I'm unsure as to why or how, but it just happens. I know what name means, and I think that is the reason why my mother gave me such a name, but you can take this information any way you see fit, "Ma'am," he spoke, staying still and firm while maintaining his respectful demeanor.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-14-2019, 09:10 PM

Anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava thought he let nothing show on her facial features, the only indicator to something being off was the tip of her tail that kept lashing back and forth. It churned within the cinnamon babe, hungry for destruction, and she know it's too much for her to handle. And if she were to be honest, the male was not at fault for it, it was not his fault for her Father mistakes nor for the fact that his mother had such a inspiring idea by naming him like one of her Gods and her Grandfather. I misunderstood therefore I am in the wrong. she coeed softly, too soft for anything good. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force her to say things she does not mean, or to express thoughts she've suppressed for weeks however why would he choose to listen or why would be care. She had Alphonse for that. Families are the reason we perish too soon. she offered with a tilt of her regalia.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Hearing her last statement about families, the smaller male shook his cranium in her response. All families can make stupid decisions, but a family are those who stick together and be there for each other. He knew his brother would be there for him if he needed him, but, they all have lives and freedom within this world as well. His dual-colored eyes focused on her, his voice gentle as he tried to speak a bit kinder and gentle. He knew she was upset, he could tell right away by the way she held herself and how she became hostile when he brought up his name.

"I know there are others who wish death upon their family or a loved one, I can tell that right away. I may not know a lot about you, same as you do not know a lot about me. But I know families can sometimes be all we can rely on, cause if not we die alone. My mother died recently and my brother is gone and doing his business elsewhere, and to be honest I never really had a father. Regardless, they are all still my family even if I never meet them." He paused for a moment, turning his cranium in thought before continuing. "All actions have consequences. It is not a family that causes one to perish so soon, it is the consequences one makes that causes one to die, or to die alone. I know I may be speaking nonsense to you, or speaking out of turn. And I apologize for whatever hell you had to go through I know life here can sometimes not be easy, but I don't turn away someone who is going through hell or dealing with something bad in their life. You may see me as any way you see fit, an idiot, a coward, a low ranked wolf who should have no right speaking with you, but I am only trying to show you kindness and give you time to let things out that may be troubling you. You can take your anger and frustrations out on me, I'll take it and listen," he turned his head back to her, eyes staying locked on her as he heeded her words if she wanted to get anything off her chest. Even if she hated him or said anything hurtful, he'd take her words and he wouldn't back down from her.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-15-2019, 02:41 AM

The man words reached her ears as they rotated and twitched upon the impact. What was this man talking about? What foolish perspective he possessed to consider family those who have abandoned you, those who turn their back on you and leave you like a broken toy no longer wanter by a toddler. Idiot. The blood of the convenant is thicker than the water of the womb. she mused softly, her words dipped in both venom and honey as they were released from full, ebon lips. Familes are not eveything we can rely on, I disagree. Relationships made by choice value more than the ones you birth into.

She was not here to listen to his sad, little story and he was not here to listen her either however he does seems to be like the kind of man that no matter how much shit you throw at it he will not turn his back and he will remain positive. Foolish beings were mortals, she knew and yet she found herself enjoying their presence more than of her celestial and divine familiar. My Father Empire was glorious. It was one of those places you only hear about in legends. she began evenly, I was not there when it collapsed however my Father became a vagabond that roamed the Earth in order to release his seed and abandon his children and mate two seasons later. she spatted, the tip of her tail lashing back and forth aggressively, I do not even know how many half siblings I fucking got.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-15-2019, 02:55 AM
He listened intently to her words. He did listen to everything, and even if she disagreed with him he figured it was better to have her let things out than to keep everything locked up. Sure he was only a 'mortal' in her eyes, bit deity or not everyone needs someone to vent and let their frustrations out with. He nodded his head slightly to her words and heaved a small sigh.
"Some families can be closer than others, I can assure you of that. And relationships are made by choice, you're correct. I do not know your father, but not all males are like him which I'm sure you already know so I won't go on about it."

He looked throughout the cavern, choosing his words carefully before he spoke to the elegant female once again, "I cannot imagine how that must be for you. Hopefully you can find some sort of closure some day, and you possibly get to know some of your siblings. I don't know what hardships you had to through because of your Father, and again you can think of me as an idiot mortal but, all I can say is just keep your head up and keep moving forward." He spoke, keeping his mouth shut for now, probably sounding like a broken record to the goddess but didn't bother dwelling on the thought for too long.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-15-2019, 03:06 AM

The man began to spoke again, this time in longer sentences that echoed through the cavern walls and she decided they had been lingering here for too long. With a smooth rool of her hips the woman rose to her full height and began to strde forward in long, elegant moves; calculating where her steps as she placed one paw in front of the other in order to not slip and injure one self. The autumn babe urged the man to follow only by brushing her excessively long, luxurious tail between his back limbs as she departed, if he choosed to do so or not was his business. I shall have closure when he is dead. she mused softly, barely above a whisper as the blackness engulfed her completely once again. If he is not already. she muttered to herself, uncaring if the other heard or not

I do not need advices from you, mortal. she turned her regalia in order to glance at him over her shoulder.

Nephthys
Alphonse

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together