gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-15-2019, 04:00 AM
Limping all the way back to the border had sucked almost as much as sustaining the injuries that made her limp in the first place had. Hmm... No, walking like this sucked worse. At least getting chewed on by coyotes left the possibility of the imminent, sweet release of death, she thought with a morbid chuckle to herself. Seriously though, her leg was kind of jacked up and she couldn't wait to just go sleep this shit off.

When Cael made it to the border she would happily collapse back onto her haunches - only after deciding that someone happening upon her sprawled and bloody on the ground might give them an unnecessary fright - and lift the weight from her injured leg. All of her was pretty injured, but the leg was the worst. Glad to know that at least the whole ordeal was almost behind her, Cael howled for any available healer and waited to see who would show up. She'd considered just going to her den, buuut the last time she did that without getting an injury treated her face had almost gotten infected. Help couldn't come soon enough though. She should probably tell Shaye or Rhyme that there were some overly aggressive coyotes not too far away too at some point.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
03-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Spider hurried toward the border at the unfamiliar call, having resigned himself to a place as a healer in Abaven and the call sounded urgent. He approached the woman with his ears pulled back and his eyes wide, but snapped back to focus when he noticed her wounds.

“W-w-what h-happened?” He asked, taking in the totality of her injuries and mentally checking of what she would need to recover from her injuries. A bath for starters, he thought but kept the potentially rude thought to himself. It was the dead of winter and he hadn’t dried as many herbs as he would have liked to before the weather cooled. He might need to borrow supplies from Vali but he was sure she wouldn’t mind. Or at least he hoped she wouldn’t

"Talk" You   Toad

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
04-05-2019, 04:42 PM
After lounging at the border for a minute to lick her wounds a bit and reflect on how much coyotes sucked and how she definitely needed to convince someone to go on a revenge mission with her when she was healed up a bit, Cael was only getting a little antsy by the time she heard someone approaching. A submissive, sad looking wolf came creeping up, stuttering as he asked her what happened. Luckily she wasn't too much of an asshole yet - though there was still plenty of time for her to fully follow in her fathers pawsteps - so she just shrugged a little while trying to find the best words to describe it. Something that didn't sound as bad as 'I got my ass walloped by some coyotes and they stole my food'. Yeah, she'd prefer to keep her image at least mostly intact.

With an expression that could only be described as a whole lot of overcompensating 'confidence', she smirked and laughed, "Ah, I just got into a bit of a tussle with come coyotes. They put up a pretty good fight I guess." The wound on her leg was probably still bleeding, along with some others, but she managed to look unconcerned as she straightened up and shook out her pelt, glancing over herself and trying not to wince as she realized her front leg still didn't want to support her. It'd been chewed up pretty good.

"I uh, could use some patching up though. Mostly my leg."
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!