size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
03-22-2019, 08:01 PM
The days had slowly but surely passed and Theta was becoming stagnant. She wanted to do something interesting, something away from her family, something exciting. She was ready for an adventure of epic proportions. But no here she was, stuck by her own alliances. She knew it wasn't a long time in the scheme of things but it felt so so long. She was considering picking a fight with one of the other pups in the pack just to make things more interesting. She was wasting away her puphood wrapped up in things she didn't know and adults being too dumb.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 07:20 PM by Shaye I.)

Part of her deal with Ty, was that she would speak to all parties involved, and get a better idea of the situation. She had given herself two weeks to so, and knew she needed to get a headstart on it. The pups where high on her list - well they were young, and it would hard to know exactly what they wanted - they themselves would hardly know, she knew they still deserved a voice.

She would slowly make her way through the list of pups, starting with the first one she ran into. She encountered the little Theta, their faces and names known to her by Ty’s introduction, and the journey to Abaven, where she had helped to carry the little ones.

“Theta” she called out in friendly greeting as he approached the small wolf. The darkly toned creature, with eyes like embers, was easy to spot in the bright greens of Abaven’s territory - even in the Thicket, where the tall grasses was higher than the wolf herself. “I’m Shaye, we met briefly, do you remember me?” she would pick as her starting point.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
03-23-2019, 09:47 PM
Theta heard an approaching wolf and glance at them. Shaye, when she said she wanted excitement this was not the kind she wanted. Shaye was the last wolf she wanted to be around right now, she’d take Tythes’ whining any day over this.

The older female called her name and asked if she remembered them. Of course she remembered them, did they take her to be stupid? Theta wasn’t in the mood to deal with her so she decided to act snarky in the hopes that she’d go away. Not looking at the other wolf she began to say “Who’s Theta? I’m the Voiceless roar and I have no clue who you are” Her words laced with sarcasm.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-25-2019, 03:51 PM

The pup looked less than impressed to see her, and she looked over the young creature, admiring his large paws his big eyes - even if those eyes were flinted over with sarcasm and dislike. “Of course, The Voiceless Roar” Shaye agreed easily, she had heard her father call them that, give all of them names as something to know him by. It was a touching gesture, and this pup at least was clearly clinging to it. “Well, i’m Shaye Destruction, the Alpha here, and I was looking for some wolves to help me eat some sweets” she explained herself.

She knew how much pups loved sweets, and hoped this might help tease him out of his funk, and give her a chance to speak to him properly. She would dearly love to know his thoughts, every little bit would help her make her decision in the end.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
03-27-2019, 10:20 PM
Shaye dismissed her giving of the nickname like it was nothing, that’s not what was supposed to happen. She was supposed to get confused and walk away, things always happened like they were supposed to. She reintroduced herself and that further frustrated Theta. It seemed as if they hadn’t gotten the full weight of her previous comment. And then…..they mentioned sweets.

Instinct forcing its’ way through Thetas’ ears perked at the word. She did enjoy sweets from time to time, but she knew what the wolf was up to. They were offering sweets to get her to let down her guard and no way was she falling for that trick. She was going to make this wolf leave on her own terms. “If I give you what you want will you leave me alone? Sweets can be revisited later.”

Still refusing to look at Shaye her words had become less violent and more diplomatic. She had gotten wise to the ways of adults she still didn’t understand them completely but she didn’t know if she wanted to either.