size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Morning was still a bit chilly but Brandr was pleased to be greeted with a gentle mist rather than another snow storm. However, the day was a bit dreary. His thoughts turned to his daughter and he wondered how she was settling in. The weather probably wasn't helping her mood. He wasn't sure if she'd want to join him for some hunting or perhaps a walk but it was worth offering. He really wish he knew what to do to cheer her up a bit. Brandr trotted over to his daughters den and gently crouching down he placed his head near the den opening and called down. "Lucine? Honey, are you in?" It was possible she was out and about already but he figured it wouldn't hurt to check. So far he hadn't noticed if there were any other yearlings but he'd been focused on getting his family settled.

had such elegant graffiti

Lucine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-17-2019, 06:21 PM
speech & thoughts

She had been reluctant to leave the den this morning. The air felt damp and she didn't really feel like dragging herself out into the damp air. She was warm and comfortable within the den. It was a bit different having her own den and she had a lot of work left yet, right now it was only big enough for herself and her mother said it would be a good idea to make it bigger, room to store things and give yourself room for warm pelts to sleep on. It was different in a sense that she woke up on her own now and made her own decisions of when to get up and how long she would linger within the den.

Today she hadn't expected to hear her father calling her from outside of her den. She didn't hesitate to get herself up and poke her head out of the den, blue eyes looking to Brandr. She was hoping that maybe he would want to go out hunting or exploring because she felt like it had been forever since she had gone out with him.

"Yes I am," she replied with a light smile.

Art by Bleuzye

Any of her family is allowed in her threads regardless of the tag

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

03-28-2019, 07:21 PM

His ears flicked forward at the sound of movement which was swiftly followed by his daughter's face. She stared up at him with her pretty blue eyes and smiled softly. Brandr was struck for a moment at how grown she was getting. Where had the time gone? He was beginning to feel like an old man. He smiled back at his daughter. "How are you settling in? I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a hunt or perhaps a walk although…" He turned his head skyward as the mist continued to fall with no apparent end in sight. "It seems the weather doesn't want to agree with me today." He glanced back at Lucine. "Need any help with your den?"

Lucine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-25-2019, 11:17 AM
speech & thoughts

Her father's smile only made her smile grow a bit more, her tail gently wagging behind her. She loved spending time with either of her parents and was hoping since he had came looking for her that he wanted to spend some time with her. His question made her shrug at the slightest. She had been doing her best, but so far this still wasn't feeling like home to her yet, which she assumed she would just need time to get used to it.

"Doing okay.... This place has a lot of lands and faces to get used to, but I'll get there," she replied.

She wanted to keep herself positive and open minded, knowing it would be the best way for her to move on and get settled in. She had been down in the dumps when they had first arrived, missing the company of her brother, but she was near the age of being an adult and had to find herself. As her father's gaze turned sky wards, hers naturally did the same. Curious at what he was looking at and when he spoke she would nod. It was awful yucky today weather wise and she could see why her father was stating such. Eyes would look back down to him as he offered to help with her den and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Yes, It's not much of a den yet," she said with a grin.

Art by Bleuzye

Any of her family is allowed in her threads regardless of the tag

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

05-11-2019, 07:03 PM

Brandr listened and nodded gently. "I know, I feel a bit disoriented myself." Things had changed quite a bit since he was last in Abaven and there were many new faces. True, he'd briefly met Shaye but he was only just beginning to get to know her as a leader. Although, he supposed he hadn't made himself terribly available to the rest of the pack. He hadn't really taken a chance to get to know anyone but he supposed that was because he did not know yet if they'd be putting down roots. They'd returned so that Corentine could visit her mother and Brandr had hoped to check on Abaven and so he had. What happened after he didn't know. Would they stay in Abaven? Would they return back to the previous band they'd been traveling with? Perhaps even start off on their own as just a family of wanderers?

His attention focused back on Lucine. A good deal of his decision would depend on what his daughter wanted. He slipped into the den and began to help his daughter dig, his heavy build and large size helping him to shovel the dirt out of the den. "Have you met anyone interesting? I admit I haven't gotten out as much as I should."