Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-26-2019, 12:33 AM

The call for his brother had come from none other than the albino snake that had once been a part of the pack. Cloud knew his brother had his misgivings about the man, and Cloud did too. Ever since he caught him trying to rape Eulogy, Cloud could see through the albino's facade. Had he plotted this the entire time? It was likely. Cloud didn't know that for sure, or maybe Hannibal was just mad that Ty didn't fight for his freedom. As the former taskmaster, Hannibal had been more than capable to fight for himself instead of having someone else fight for him. That whole day had been one big clusterfuck, but Cloud wasn't really one to dwell on it. What happened, happened. And now his brother was being challenged for Ero. Whatever happened, Cloud would stick by his brother's side, even if it meant leaving his home behind. His main concern right now, however, was getting to Abaven where his nieces and nephews were staying for now.

He had followed Ty to the edge of the battlefield before parting ways with his brother to continue on his own way to Abaven's borders. He was sure that the pack had heard the challenge, so he wanted to get the word to them about what was going on and to check in on his brother's kids. He didn't know anything about Shaye or what she was like. Would she keep her promise about protecting the pups until he or his brother came for them? Should Tyranis lose, he didn't know if that would alter the agreement or void it altogether. But there was only one way to find out. It didn't take him long for him to arrive. His osprey flew above the territory to see if he could spot the pups while Cloud called for the alpha the moment he got to the border.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-03-2019, 03:42 AM
She would leave Leera, reluctantly and briefly, when she heard the call at her border. She didn’t recognise the wolf, and was instantly onguard, thinking it might be related to the ongoing challenge. Hackles raised, she appeared at the border, and would see the white male. His scent of Erovrare didn’t sooth her, not after Leera had told her that the challenger was Hannibal, a member of Ty’s very pack.

Still, she let her hackles sooth to not give offense, and stopped a polite distance away from the man. He looked vaguely familiar, and she felt she had seen him at the first challenge. Of course, she had been rather busy at the time, so couldn’t place anything more about him. “Have you come with Tyranis or against him?” she asked, keeping her voice neutral, holding back judgment until this man identified what side he was on. Not that Shaye was on sides, per say.. She was simply cautious, that without knowing what was going on in that pack, she didn’t know who would pose a threat to Leera and the children, simply because they where that man's offspring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-05-2019, 02:51 PM

He waited patiently, though he was practically fidgeting with his paws in the dirt as he did so. His companion hadn't come back yet with any news, but it was likely that he was still searching. He knew Abaven had three territories worth of ground to cover, having been born here himself. And when the alphess did arrive, his gaze quickly found her. Cloud was an observant male, so when she stopped a good distance away, he could tell she was on edge. He supposed he couldn't blame her, what with all the tension that had been going on in his own pack. There was also the chance Ty's ex-mate had said something...but he didn't know the woman well enough to judge. He didn't know her at all, really. She could have said anything about his brother out of spite...but only Cloud knew him the most. He was closest to him, after all.

“Have you come with Tyranis or against him?” The question brought a frown to show. If she hadn't meant to offend, well...she certainly seemed to do it anyway. "That's an unfair question, I think." His voice lacked a friendly tone, but it usually did when confronted with someone he didn't know. She was a stranger to him. And he a stranger to her. "Ty is my brother. But I wouldn't stand with a tyrant if there was one," Would that answer be satisfactory enough? He hoped so. Sure, his brother's pack wasn't opposed to having slaves. Though despite Cloud not liking the idea, Ty had never mistreated anyone in the pack as far as he knew. He knew Abaven was far different than Erovrare, and probably several other packs. But it wasn't her place to judge someone she had only met once. Tyranis wasn't the evildoer that everyone kept trying to make him out to be. Cloud knew that.

"Speak"

art by Risketch

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-05-2019, 04:57 PM
She wasnt sure how her question was unfair, but she could see he didnt appreciate the cool greeting she had given him, nor the question she had asked. "I meant no offense, and the question does not seem unfair in light of what I know. I have just been informed that one of Tys own is challanging him for his position. Without knowing more I'm on edge. The protection of his children is currently in my charge, and I take it very seriously" she explained to him. He was tys brother, and well she would love to think that meant he would not harm the mans children... well, it seemed there was a lot of fighting within that family.

Still, she didnt regret her stance. She would protect tyranis children with her life, and no one who meant him harm would be welcome in her borders well his children where here. She didn't know what she thought of the man, or what was going to happen with his pack or his children. All that mattered was that his children's lives where in her paws, and she would care for them as best she knew how.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

04-05-2019, 10:21 PM

"I meant no offense, and the question does not seem unfair in light of what I know. I have just been informed that one of Tys own is challenging him for his position. Without knowing more I'm on edge. The protection of his children is currently in my charge, and I take it very seriously." One ear cocked toward her when she spoke, and he felt for a moment like maybe he had misunderstood her in the beginning. What he did know, was that she hardly knew anything about his brother. It was likely that she heard things from everyone else before she met him, and perhaps even during the time that his brothers kids were here. He wasn't good at diplomatic affairs, so he wouldn't pretend he was, either. "I understand that, but I'm not here to hurt them. I actually came to inform you that yes, one of our former members is challenging my brother right now for the pack. Hannibal, the same wolf that was claimed a few weeks ago, and the same one that force claimed and harmed Eulogy." Cloud had had no part in what had happened to Eulogy. Yes, she had been a slave, but he didn't know her or who she was, let alone her position until he caught Hannibal and put a stop to his attempted rape of her. He hadn't been the best alpha since Ty had formed the pack, but he was trying.

"I am aware that our...family has some things that need to be worked through. Like whatever is going on between my brother and my uncle. I've never met him formally, but I know who he is. But I'm not here about him. I came to ask what would happen to my nieces and nephews should my brother lose the challenge, and what might happen if he doesn't. He misses them and loves them. He hasn't been the same since they were taken away, so my only concern is for them right now." Did she understand? He wasn't here to hurt them in any way, but to make sure they were safe and would be safe until the challenge was resolved.

"Speak"

art by Risketch