size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
06-20-2019, 08:43 PM
"You should listen to Afi, little one." Drífa chuckled as she gazed at the boy and his mismatched pile of herbs. He was to young to be journeying outside his packs borders and it made her rather nervous. The last thing she needed was for an irate parent to stumble upon her with the pup. Truth be told she enjoyed the cat's company more than the pups. He reminded her of her dearly departed mate. Bah! She needed to leave the past in the past for awhile and focus on the future. She needed to find Ignatius and figure out what had happened to him. She supposed… she supposed her pack would only slow her down.

Shrugging the pack off her back she glanced at the pup. "Tell you what, kid. If you want to grow up to be a proper healer some day you'll need something to carry your herbs in. Try this on for size. You're big for a pup so this should fit you well and Brynhildr can help you adjust the straps as you grow." The raven had opted to stay with the young man and help him in more delicate healing tasks. Afi was smart but he was still a cat. A cat was not as deft as a raven in her humble opinion.

"You take care of yourself now. Study up and be good!"

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
06-20-2019, 08:44 PM
Álarr stuck his tongue out playfully at the older woman. She was funny and very small but she was also very wise. He felt like he'd learned a fair bit from her already. Honestly, he wish she'd stick around and join Legion but the woman was very set against that. She had to go find some lost king or something. It sounded like a great adventure but Álarr knew he wouldn't be allowed to go.

"Wow, thank you!" He grinned as she gave the pack to him. He'd have to have Afi and Brynhildr help him go through the pack later so that he could learn what all was in there and what it was for. That was the hardest thing about healing. Remembering what everything was, what it did and how much to give. So far he was dismal at dosing.

"Ok, I will! I can't promise I'll be good but I might mayyyybe try for you. Just every so often."