Sinclair

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-01-2019, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019, 08:14 PM by Sinclair.)
Out-of-Character Name: Kai

Character's Name: Sinclair
Character Age: Several Months
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 36"
Build: Heavy
Appearance Description: Sinclair is a large pup, growing steadily with each passing day. He stands on large paws, which hold up an even sturdier frame. He is a splatter of different colors, muddling his origins. His base coat is as white as snow, giving him the appearance of someone who might hail from the most Northern reaches of the world. Yet, just above and below there are various shades of grey; both on his belly and his back. Even down the neck and up to his muzzle is there a dark grey that further hides helps to camouflage his appearance in the wilderness.

Upon the crown his head that spreads into his ears and shoulders there is blood red fur; giving him the look of sprouted wildfire upon his body. He wears these colors like a crown that belong to a king. This same red can be easily found on the edges of his tail, manifesting like an Indian paintbrush flower.

His gaze is pale green and noticeable piercing, and stands out in all the red, white and grey.

Skills: Hunting & Navigation

Proof of Purchases: Open Character Pass by Asena: Here and Rogue Pup should be covered by 400 New Member Gems.
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Rogue Pup(?)

Seadragoness

Staff

gems
size
-
build
Light
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowRapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowEaster 2022Toys for Tots
07-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Hi Kai, looking good, but a few things before he can be accepted - you still need to full out all the information on your profile, and I need a link to the actual open character pass, which would be in 'donation rewards'
post here when everything is done and i'll take a look :)
[Image: DJR1fLh.png]

Sinclair

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-01-2019, 08:19 PM
I think I did everything? I linked the donation rewards and filled out what I could see needed filling out in the profile. Let me know if there's antyhing I need to fix. :3

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
07-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff