size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 06:11 PM
((Marking as M just in case?))

Darling, destiny is racing through my body.

The turning of the season brought a more notable change in Seshet, she was more irritable than anytime before, she felt like  her skin didn't quite fit her frame quite right and more than anything she actively found herself wanting something very specific from her lord but she dared not broach the subject, not yet. She knew her place was still to be his subordonate, if he wished her in that more primal, carnal way then she'd be ready. Not that it made her feel much better. So for now Seshet was seeking to distract herself. The season's change was bringing a nip on the air and she was eager to gather what little herbs she could before the cold would wipe them all out. Not that she was particularly learned on what would be useful, no she was simply doing so as a gift for her lord. His knowledge on this was much more extensive... She'd have to get him to teach her more.

"Goldy proclimations" & No filter

[Image: Sdxzho8.png]
Much of Seshet's art shows gold chains, she does not yet have them.

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 06:55 PM
Thoth had fallen into a quiet study, and the rest of the world seemed to fade away as hee studied the world around him ad focused on his findings. Seshet took care of him, reminded him to eat, provided a similarly gifted mind to bounce ideas off of, she was his other half. He slept and ate beside her, but he was slow to notice the change in Seshet or himself. The smell of overripe fruit wafted through the breeze and mixed tantalizingly well with his desert rose.

The redbuds were losing their leaves and the long bean like pods that held their seeds. The ground was littered with dead flora, and every step made a crunch. Thoth amused himself by crunching the big dry whole ones with his golden gilded paws. He felt the satisfaction of crushing a really good one when he looked up to find his egyptian maiden foraging in the forest. His breath stuck in his throat as his dual colored gaze fell upon her perfect form. He couldn’t help his jaw falling to the floor as he stared unabashedly at her.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 07:07 PM

Seshet's senses were always trained on Thoth, she felt responsible for him. But in a way not quite maternal. She often felt intuned to his needs and wants, basking in his glow and the gentle ego boost him trusting her judgement left her with. So when her lord found himself in her presence Seshet wouldn't fail to notice him either. The woman cocked her head to the side, tipping it up slightly so she was looking directly in Thoth's eyes. She could feel his gaze lingering on her and the young woman chuckled, something deep and husky.  "See something you like?" She teased, knowing well enough now that for all his vast knowledge her lord was more naive to mortal things, especially mortal pleasures. He was much like a young boy who stumbled into a brothel for the first time, equal parts facinated and bashful and maybe it was a bit too cruel of her to tease him, maybe it was overstepping her bounds but she couldn't help herself.

The woman turned her gaze back to the ground, pushing a few leaves around with her paws. "I thought it might be helpful to try and gather what we can before the fall freezes everything." She glanced back at Thoth again. "Though I am loathe to admit I don't know what may be valuable and what is useless."

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 07:20 PM
Her pretty blue eyes were quick to find him, and his jaw clamped shut as he sported an eager smile he wasn’t sure why had appeared on his face. Thoth was always happy to see Seshet, today seemed different though, she chuckled at him and teased him softly. He ‘hmm’d’ softly without hesitating to pad clower towards her. She was out gathering herbs, gods bless her. Golden tipped ears fell to his skull as Thoth reached forward and nuzzled her shoulder appreciatively. Thee act causing shivers to race down his spine. He shook his coat of the feeling as he looked back to his goddess.

”Nuts, berries, fruits, roots.” her replied to her, needing nothing specific but anything of those categories could be useful. ”Maybe we can find a pumpkin closer to the orchard.” he mused as his tall form leaned in closer to Seshet’s soft pink fur. ”Maybe we’ll even find something fermented, the alcohol is good for antiseptics.” he told her matter-of-factly as his gaze roamed her striped form more curiously than he remembered doing.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 08:01 PM

Seshet would have to be happy with his non-commital response to her teasing and though she personally wasn't too peeved a slight flair of annoyance ran through her, she stifled it quickly though. Especially when Thoth closed the gap between them, feeling his affectionate nuzzle. The woman turned blue gaze towards him for a moment, closing her eyes and allowing a soft smile to crease her lips, a soft hum of contentment leaving her lungs. She turned to look at her paws again as he spoke. She frowned, musing on what she was seeing before her. "The only roots I'm seeing at those belonging to the trees." She said. The woman could feel his gaze again and this time she ignored it, wheels turning. A change of scenery wouldn't exactly do them any harm and maybe it'd help to quell the deep desire she was fighting. "Some wine sounds divine." She said, once more casting her gaze back at him and slowly enunciating each syllable in the final word, watching him carefully. "Shall we towards the orchard then?"

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 08:26 PM
She seemed to have given up before they began as her eyes fell to her feet and muttered about the tree roots. He tried to smile back at her, offering another touch as he offered condolence. Suddenly she was the one with the idea though, her voice reached him sweet and smooth. He felt his heart quicken as she returned her gaze to his caramel features. ”If it mean I may find you your wine, then yes.” He offered her eagerly, another unsummoned smile playing in his features as he led her forward towards the place of many fruit trees.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 08:32 PM

He was very charming. He nodded his assent of her idea and the woman smiled again, gracefully swinging herself around to follow him, quickly picking up her pace to follow her lord. Seshet was glad it seemed her eager to please, and she idly wondered if maybe he was being subtly influenced by her heat scent. She'd never seen the effect first hand herself but her parents had made sure their children were educated in all the ways of the bird and the bees. It would take a little for them to arrive to the orchard and for the time being Seshet was just glad to be in his presence, picking up her pace to pad almost side by side, always making sure she was just a bit behind him of course.  

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 08:38 PM
Seshet followed him obediently as she always did. Not that he sought obedience from her, but her eagerness to do any task he assigned her brought her closer to his heart. He did what he could for her as well, and was eager to present her with the best wine the orchard had to offer. Nothing but the best for his sweet Seshet. He was almost humming to himself as long ivory legs carried him easily over the territories and to the ancient orchard. As they arrived the priestess returned to his side, and he found himself seeking her affections again. Thoth never thought himself a very affectionate wolf, but he felt himself drawn to her. He needed to touch her. Thoth settled for leaning slightly and brushing his shoulder against hers. ”I suppose we just.. pick a fruit that looks like its been there a while?” He was the one asking her the questions this time.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 08:43 PM

The same contented hum brushed past her lips as Thoth leaned against her gently and she fought the urge to move up and cover his head in sweet kisses. Later, if he so wished. He asked her their next course of action and the woman thought back to her own childhood, all the times she and her siblings had gone to harvest the sweet fruits their parents would make into a wine. "Grapes make the best wines." She mused allowed, casting her gaze around for their charasteristic vines. "Though apples can also be used to make wine, or cider." There were apple trees, that much she could see, but the delicate fruit could easily be damaged when they fell from their branches after overrippening. "I'm not sure about other fruits." Though she supposed they likely held many of the same properties once fermented.

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 08:54 PM
The young Ithuriel really was oblivious to poor Seshet’s plight. He might have caved more easily if pushed, but he didn’t even know what he really wanted. The boy was vastly intelligent, but there was quite a gap in his knowledge. His other half was quick to answer his question, mentioning grapes as their best fruit. He’d tasted apples before, but never grapes. ”Which do you prefer?” He asked curiously as he allowed his paws to carry him further into the forest, feeling odd when he left his maiden’s side. He paused, feeling like he was forgetting something. When his mind would not produce an answer Thoth found himself seeking out Seshet’s affections by nuzzling into her cheek briefly before turning back to his search.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 09:01 PM

He asked which she prefered and the desert rose would have answered had he not suddenly left her side and the woman started to pout, something she'd never been prone to before but wasn't able to stop herself as he brow furrowed and a lower lip protruded slightly. She plodded after him and soon enough he'd stopped and she quickly closed the gap again, smiling as he nosed at her cheek. "Grapes make a nice sweet wine but can be harder to work with since they're smaller." She thought aloud. "I'm sure the two of us could work something out though." She cast about, still not seeing any, but there was much ground to cover. "Have you ever seen any before?" She was suddenly struck by the possibility he didn't know what she was speaking of, they didn't thrive in the desert but the kingdom she'd hailed from had cultivated them carefully.

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-14-2019, 09:10 PM
She always seemed to know what he wanted. As he turned to return to her side she was there, waiting to be showered in his affections. Thoth felt his golden marked lips pull up in a smile as he lingered with his muzzle against her cheek and her scent in his nose. He rolled his eyes back into his head blissfully as she explained the pros and cons to grapes and apples. ”I.. no.” He admitted to her question, he had not seen a grape before. Apples he was much more familiar with. ”Maybe I should follow you?” He offered as he forced himself to pull himself from her fur. Eyes curious as he felt himself grow restless. Maybe he was allergic to something in the orchard.
Where My Demons Hide

Seshet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-14-2019, 09:19 PM

Seshet grinned as he confirmed her suspicions, she always loved to learn from him and his vast wealth of knowledge but it was exciting the rare few times she was allowed to teach him somthing, they were good like this, able to fill in the gaps for each other and both the stronger for it. She started to moved, though kept her pace hardly above an amble, not wanting to force any further seperation. "Their small round fruits, kind of like berries. They grow in bunches on clinging vines, so it's common to find them on walls or if they've being cultivated stakes in the ground. They come in two varieties, purple and green. One produces a dark red wine, the other is a bit lighter." While she prefered the taste of the darker drink right now she'd take what she could get.

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
07-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Though Thoth was a natural teacher the boy loved to be taught by his desert rose. He was drawn to the way her features lit up as he admitted his lapse in knowledge, she was just as eager to teach him as he was to learn. The tall Ithuriel followed the delicately colored she wolf, his fur continued to mingle with her own as the pair of them moved forward and she spoke of what he wished to know. Thoth nodded as he tried to visualize what she described. If they were fruiting it wouldn't much matter what the leaves looked like.

"Would we find them in full sun or should we look where its shaded? He asked as dual toned gaze was torn from Seshet's form and swept over their surroundings. They wouldn't make much progress at this pace, but any gaster and he would have to detach himself from her side. The logic as his mind moved half astounded him, he hadn't much considered the pleasure of her closeness.
Where My Demons Hide