gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-22-2019, 08:47 PM
Iroh had followed after Pyrrhic, they made their way eagerly to the festival. Iroh hadn’t ever been this far North before and the boy couldn’t stop finding interesting things to look at or sniff. He was sure that Sarabi was becoming more than fed up with him at this point, stopping very few feet and then running to catch up with his cousin and Benkos. He was nearing a year old at this point, and he still retained much of his puppy energy. With this trip you would never guess the calm patient pup he really was inside.

When the finally reached the island Iroh wandered away from the Abraxas he knew, this was his chance to show his betters what Sarabi had been teaching him. To show all of Boreas what a great general Iroh was going to be some day. Eagerly the boy made his way to the water, the fireflies lighting his path as he found his way to the water’s edge. Curiously the boy made his first attempt at the little fish that lingered tantalizingly below the surface.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-22-2019, 09:16 PM

Banshee was having a grand time at the festival. The promise of many victories and getting away from the pack lands was enough to plant a smile on her lips. Those beautiful Klein-blue eyes darted across the lands with ease. It was dark but she was quite the night owl. Having albino Alphas ensured the pack had a lot of night time activity. Avoiding the sun at all costs. Father's scabs got pretty bad sometimes.. The sights filled her mind but the babe shook them away. It was time to have a bit of competitive fun and who better to do it with then another pup?

The babes eyes fell upon the dark sight of the fishing pup. A little cocky grin fell upon her lips as she sauntered over. She watched as he attempted to catch his first fish and she creeped up at his side as the splashes were being sounded. "Have no fear, I am here to help." Her voice was gentle as her youth allowed but feminine all the same. The growing gal was nearly 10 months at this point and she was getting bigger every day. The babe then allowed her eyes to flick to a Fish darting in her direction and her earth toned muzzle dived into the water in attempt to capture it between her fangs.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-22-2019, 09:32 PM
Iroh swiveled his dark ears at the sound of another young wolf’s voice. As he lifted his face from the water and looked towards the young girl he felt himself curious about her presence. She was obviously confident, with an introduction like that she had to be. Was she a regular fisher? He wondered if she really would be able to help him catch more fish. He turned to watch her make an attempt at her own fish and he had to admit that he thought her form looked better than his felt.

”Do you fish very often?” Iroh asked curiously as his tail wagged eagerly behind him and he waded slowly towards her. ”I’m Iroh Abraxas, future General of the Risen Empire.” He offered proudly, but remembered what Sarabi had been teaching him about humility. He settled down quickly. Blue and lavender gaze lingered on the girl’s frame as he suddenly felt a fish swim by his leg, with another eager shot of his jaws he tried to catch this one too.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-22-2019, 10:19 PM

Someone needed to teach the babe a bit of humility herself. Banshee was a ball of angst and confidence. A Klein Princess with a pretty harsh upbringing. But, for the most part her attitude was for laughs. Banshee really didn't have a mean streak as of yet for she didn't have much of a reason to. The only Wolves she had ill filling towards would be her parents. Her father had come back but her mother was still gone. Why would she do that? Why take Mordi and Recluse while leaving me? The babe shook the thoughts from her head as more splashes were heard.

Iroh waded towards her and the babe flashes him a toothy grin. Her young pearly whites glistened beneath the moonlight. "I am Banshee Klein, future High Priestess of Ashen." If he wanted to flaunt his flags so could she. The babe smirked as water dripped from her neck and eyed him over. "I have fished a few times with my pa but never in a competition." The girl wiggled her rump and tilted her head playfully. "Lets see who can catch more Fish.. The General of the Risen Empire or the High Priestess of Ashen.." Just then Banshee spotted the sight of a Fish darting across her path. The babe then snapped her teeth at it in another attempt to catch a Fish!

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-23-2019, 12:38 PM
He couldn’t help but to mirror her grin, the only other she pup he had interacted with really was Thalia, and she was another stinky cousin who had beaten him in a spar. He hadn’t taken the loss very well and usually did his best to avoid her. Sarabi said he shouldn’t be doing it but he had anyway. As she spoke Iroh felt himself captivated by her confidence and the title she offered. Iroh raised a brow, curious about the oddly familiar scent that clung loosely to her white marked frame. Was she associated somehow with an Abraxas?

She was eager to challenge him, and Iroh didn’t ever shy away from competition. His dark lips pulled back to reveal his ivory fangs and he accepted her challenge. ”You’re on Priestess!” He told her as she made an attempt at another fish. Iroh felt adrenaline rush through him, but that wasn’t what he needed. His attention was distracted by the substance pumping through his veins, but he sought out the fish in the water below.

He hated how much time passed between Banshee’s attempt and his own, but he had to wait for the right moment so he wouldn’t miss. With another quick movement Iroh sought to wraphis jaws around another fish.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-23-2019, 03:53 PM

Banshee came forth from the water with dripping wet fur and a medium sized Fish in her jaws! Her tail wagged and her eyes gleamed with wonder. She really wasn't a trained fisherwoman but maybe it was something she would do more often. The babe's gaze met Iroh's before she dropped the fish on the ground. Still flopping the babe made sure to snap down on it's front half to end it's pain and suffering. Ban really didn't think killing animals was fun but her predatory instincts told her it was the right thing to do. Blood trickled down her lips but the with dripping water it was no bother.

As they waited the youngling spoke in a gentle feminine tone. Her rump was placed on the ground in a seated position next to her growing pile of dead Fish."Do you have a lot of siblings?" Banshee was a curious girl and held no shame in her questions. Perhaps the inquire came from the lack of siblings she was enduring. Recluse and Mordecai were gone or missing. But, she tried not to dwell on that fact as she watched him fish out another good sized one. Banshee flashed him a little smirk, "Nice one, Iroh." She lifted herself from the seated position and hovered over the water's edge in waiting. The babe had a paw raised and awaited the arrival of a daring Fish. As one approached Ban waited and waiiited before swiping at it with her front right paw in hopes of swiping it out of the water and onto the ground behind her.

""

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-24-2019, 05:29 PM
Iroh and Banshee were evenly matched when it came to their fish thus far. The young Abraxas lord managed to grasp hold of his own medium sized fish as well. It squirmed eagerly in his jaws and Iroh had a little trouble keeping hold of it until he reached the shore. He killed it similarly to the way Banshee did, he didn’t eat fish too often, and he was pretty sure he wasn’t about to eat all of these either. He did want to win though. Iroh carried the fish proudly to the bank and place it, now dead, next to his growing pile.

”No, only my brother Zagan.” he answered her with a wag of his tail as he waded his barrel like body back into the water. He looked back over his shoulder at her more petite form. ”What about you?” He returned the question curiously. There were a good few pups in Risen, he and his brother along with some more cousins. Like Thalia. ”You too, Banshee!” He smiled pleasantly, he was learning basic manners from Sarabi. Of course, he wasn’t completely convinced mandrills knew what manners were.

As Banshee tried again for a fish Iroh took his turn to remain patiently still, it was so odd that the fish just kept returning to where their fellows had just been taken. Iroh waited patiently, and finally made his strike on the fish.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-24-2019, 09:14 PM

Banshee slapped a medium sized fish from the water and added it to her pile. Once again killing it with a swift nip to the head region. She tried not to stare into its weird blobby eye and her thoughts were interrupted as Iroh answered her question. A little grin stained her lips despite the context of the question. He hadn't a clue her siblings were missing and it wasn't something she was willing to speak about too much. "I have a sister named Recluse and a brother named Mordecai. But, my dad has two new litters on the way, so I will have a ton more soon."  The babe stood as she tilted her head, "Do you come from a big pack? I am in a pack called Ashen." She was a curious girl with the desire to get to know those in different situations then her own.

It did not take long for Iroh to come forth with his next medium sized fish. They seemed to be pretty even so far. That being said, the babe slipped over to the water once again. She was listening for his answer whilst awaiting the arrival of another Fish. Blue eyes darted around the rippling water before spotting another daring Fish. She quickly stuck her muzzle in the water and attempted to chomp down on it.

""

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-25-2019, 09:12 AM
Banshee had one more sibling than he did, but more on the way. He gave thought to having more siblings and he wasn’t sure he liked the answer. Zagan was the perfect training buddy, Iroh liked having him there at night. Especially with their mom starting to slow down. He’d tried not to let it get to him, but he missed their long walks around the Empire. Iroh couldn’t imagine her trying to raise another litter.

”Yeah, Risen is pretty big. Only one brother, but so many cousins. I’m training with my cousin Pyrrhic and his teacher Benkos. He’s a mandrill.” Iroh wasn’t usually so talkative, but he liked speaking to Banshee. ”His mate, Sarabi is my teacher.” He continued, wondering if she’d even believe him since the mandrill was not on her usual place on his back. ”What’s Ashen like?” He asked curiously as she went for another fish.

Iroh waded back out into the water, sure that by now the fish got the game and would cease returning to his legs. Surprisingly, after a bit longer of waiting, they did return. Sarabi mentioned him practicing patience, and if this was a practice in patience he didn’t know what was. Iroh wanted the biggest fish, so aimed for the larger shadow as it swam between his dark legs. Jaws wide and eager Iroh plunged his head into the water.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
07-28-2019, 02:17 PM

Banshee listened as the opposing youth spoke of his pack life. The names were lost on the babe but she took in the information with a curious brow raise. A Mandrill? She couldn't recall if she had ever met one but she knew it was some sort of Monkey. Banshee offered him a gentle nod before pondering his final question, ”What’s Ashen like?” The girl didn't know how to answer so she chose informative and honest. "It's a new pack that my Aunt and Father lead together." She was not bragging but merely speaking matter of fact. "We are gaining new members quickly but with all the pups on the way it will fill up pretty fast. I enjoy it so far.. better then being a rogue." Her experience being a loner was not the greatest.

The youngling quieted down as he began fishing. She didn't want to ruin his chances at getting a good one by being a loud mouth. Her tail twitched into a tiny wag as she observed him catch a medium sized Fish with his fangs. As he came up from the water she spoke in a chipper tone, "Another good one!" The girl quickly moved to step into the water with a little trot. Though, she hushed once again in order to allow the Fish to grow bold again. As one darted past the girl stuck her muzzle into the water and aimed to catch it between her set of pointed puppy fangs.

""

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-28-2019, 07:19 PM
Iroh’s attempt wasn’t impressive, just an average fish. He disposed of it like he had the last ones and tossed it unceremoniously towards the bank. Sarabi wouldn’t have praised him for his grace, but she wasn’t around. He didn’t even know if he was going to be the one eating these fish. How many did he have to collect anyway? Iroh hadn’t ever been a rogue, and he was thankful for it. He liked living behind Risen’s borders, but he was also very much enjoying the world beyond. If he was going to be a great General like he wanted, he needed to get all kinds of experience.

”Thanks!” He beamed as she complimented him, he was starting to like Banshee’s presence. ”What was being a rogue like?” He asked curiously as his big black paws carried him further into the water. Maybe if he waded a bit deeper he’d get something better. Iroh positioned himself carefully and waited until the perfect moment to strike again and attempt to catch another fish.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-01-2019, 09:51 PM

They both came forth with very average Fish again. Perhaps they weren't in a good spot? Banshee wasn't too upset about her luck since she was just happy to catch anything at all. Her father had said there were times where the Fish wouldn't bite for hours at a time. As Ban came forth from the water she dropped the fish on the ground and bit it to end its life. A tiny smile could be seen as she eyed Iroh. His question brought forth a spike of excitement. The babe had never been asked about her time as a rogue and was happy to inform. "Lonely and sort of scary.." The babe shrugged for a moment, "I was born into a pack but a lot of bad things happened so I ended up being a rogue with my aunt Deathbelle. Thankfully she was able to gather most of our remaining family, as well as my Father, and she founded Ashen." The girl wrinkled her nose, "I do kind of missing seeing new sites every day. Now I just take lessons on healing and explore the pack lands alone. Without my brother or sister it feels even more lonely then being a rogue ever did." The babe sighed before moving towards the water again. After a few moments she struck at a Fish with an open paw in attempt to swipe it out of the water.

""

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
08-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Iroh kind of wished they’d chosen a better place to fish as well, their luck wasn’t great to say the least. This didn’t bode well for catching the golden fish. He wouldn’t allow his spirits to fall, he was hanging out with Banshee. Someone his age who wasn’t Zagan. Blue and lavender gaze fell upon her as his barrel bodied form waded back out into the water. She seemed honest with him as she described her experience.

His ears fell as he felt for her, he’d experienced similar feelings until Pyrrhic took him under his wing. Though Zagan drove him crazy, he wished he spent more time with him. ”I’m sure you won't feel lonely when your brothers and sisters come.” He tried to cheer her up a bit by trying to find the bright side. ”But, um.” He tried to remember the names she had just said. ”What happened to Recluse and Mordcai?” He hoped he wasn’t overstepping bounds. He didn’t have a dad, so he wondered if she didn’t have a mom. Sarabi explained everything to him already, some of it he still didn’t quite comprehend. However, he knew full well you needed one of each. He just hadn’t put much thought into his sire. ”They weren’t with your Father?” He asked as he waited patiently for the fish to return to his legs before making another swipe into the water.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-02-2019, 11:18 PM

Banshee wiped at a Fish but ended up catching absolutely nothing! The girl whipped her leg from the water with a gruff growl. Her tail flicked in anger before she took a deep breath. "No luck this time." She moved out of the water for a moment, perhaps if she took a break for a minute she'd have a clear mind for her next few attempts. Thus, she lulled over his next few questions with a neutral expression. She couldn't take out her annoyance on him for being a better Fisherman. "Mordi and Recluse are missing, as well as my mother Nephthys. They all went missing when our old pack began to fall.. Haven't seen them since. Pa doesn't know where any of them are." Hopefully they'd turn up soon.

The girl shrugged gently as if to play it off as if the situation didn't bother her that much. "I just assumed my Mother took them to a safe place." With a nod the girl padded over to the water's edge again. She licked her lips, "Okay, maybe this time i'll have better luck!" Banshee took a few steps into the water and eyed the Fish. She then quickly snapped at it with her fangs in attempt to catch it.

""

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
08-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Banshee lingered on the shore, and he watched her quietly for a moment. For such a young man, Iroh had patience for days. He offered a comforting smile if she wanted it, and put his focus on the surface of the water as he waded out further into the depths. Though her caught her shrugging the words off she couldn’t be totally unbothered by their disappearance. She’d mentioned how lonely she was. He couldn’t imagine losing his mom and Zagan.

”What’s your dad like?” He asked her so he might not make her dwell on her lost family. Iroh had a few good male role models, but as the thought wormed into his head he tried to picture what his sire might look like or be. Maybe he was lord Abraxas after all. Malleus was nice, but he had his own kids to worry about. Pyrrhic was more like a big brother than a dad. It was a strange concept the boy explored quietly as he looked for fish. With another dive of his face to the water he sought out to catch another fish. Hopefully the golden one this time.
Where My Demons Hide