Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-01-2019, 05:18 PM
She didn’t want to lay eyes on either of them, the two wolves who shared in her presence every day. Who knew her every habit and quirk, and rearranged their own to accommodate. She loved them, and they returned that emotion, but she hated that they’d turned towards each other. Belle should have been happy for her friends, she cared deeply about the both of them. That was why it hurt so bad. She had to push them away to keep herself from harm.

Bright magenta gaze stared unseeingly into the surface of the stream below her dainty feet. She sighed heavily, having cried all of her tears the night before. Returning her features to the patio and the place where they would stand before in a few more minutes. She felt a shiver run down her spine, Luce mentioned her temperature would drop right before birth so she kept the bongo pelt on her shoulders for warmth.

The pups would be here any day now, and this mess she had become needed organized before she welcomed them to the world. She lifted her head proudly, steeled herself with a deep breath, and waited.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-02-2019, 12:58 AM

Zee made it to her Empress' patio barely late at all, which was impressive considering she'd spent most of the early morning hours wondering if she should go at all. The day previous was not a good day, and Belle's harsh words still stung the small slave to recall. Why did she need to fall in love with Sirius? Why did she have to come to passionately adore her mistress? It was an exceptionally confusing time, and Zee had spent every hour since her commanded dismissal wondering if she'd be banned from seeing the two wolves she cared most about.

Though she was very sad and contrite about the situation, there was a part of her that was angry as well. Nobody told her Sirius was off limits - and Deathbelle herself had spoken to Zee of her possibility of having love and a litter, going so far as to say that she should be free to choose that part of her future herself. How was she supposed to know there was an exception, and that the sworn guard Sirius belonged to Belle and Belle alone? He sure as hell didn't mention it, or at least not until it was too late for her feelings to change.

Stepping up to the den site, Zee noticed her empress's rounded form standing beside the stream. She was at the royal wolf's back, though she did not doubt that Deathbelle caught her scent. Nervously - and with her head hung very low as if expecting to be hit - she trod up closer so that if Deathbelle might speak that the sound would carry easily. She did not announce herself with words, she merely maintained the submissive posture and let out a quiet cough to let her empress know she was present.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 02:29 PM

Sirius had a lot weighing him down, and struggled with the passing time until he heard the call of his Empress. He made his way to where she stood, and found her dark/silver form outside her den, and offered his childhood love a sad smile, He glanced towards Zee, and well he immediately disliked her submissive posture, he understood it. This was the empress and they had both hurt her. He may no longer help the Klein’s push Zee into a submissive stance, but he would always ensure those around Deathbelle treated her with respect. Even Zee.

He didn’t give her more than a glance, unwilling to hurt Deathbelle further. He had told her everything out of respect to her, not in a desire to hurt her. Never that.

He placed himself on the opposite end of the patio to Zee, still clearly in hearing range of both, and fell to his knees in a knightly post of submission, head bowed until he was given permission to do otherwise. He would hold himself there, still and rigid, with all the patience in the world.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-03-2019, 07:26 PM
She didn’t turn to look at them as they appeared on her patio behind her. Only her mismatched ears swiveled as she took in the sounds of their arrival. When quiet took over once more she lowered her haunches and sighed heavily. Her heart still ached and she wished again that this was not happening, that it was all a farce or misunderstanding. She knew better than that though.

she closed her eyes and willed this mess from her once more, but it wasn’t to be so. With a final resolve Belle turned towards Sirius and Zeitgeist. ”What is your best and worst case scenarios? How should our lives continue to play out?” She asked softly to the both of them. What would they want to see happen the most, and what did they fear would befall them the worst?

She remained looking towards the other side of the ravine, the water babbled quietly under her paws as she shrugged the bongo pelt more tightly around her thin shoulders.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
08-03-2019, 07:37 PM

Zee's head remained low, and she wanted to flinch at the sound of her mistress' sad sigh. Blue eyes peered up at her cautiously to listen as she spoke - expecting the worst. It seemed Belle wanted to hear from them, and Zee swallowed quietly before shifting her gaze momentarily to Sirius. "I would like to continue to serve you, the other kleins, and in time the tiny prince and princesses within you." She began softly. "As well as to still be allowed to cherish you both as my two closest friends."

Her gaze averted to stare upon the ground. It was still hard to put into words her feelings and wants for Sirius, and it was no easier to articulate when beneath Belle's expectant stare. "I'd like to be allowed to continue loving him." She whispered, taking only a second to peer up at her mistress before her eyes fell back to her paws.

A heavy sigh, and her eyes shut hard against the threat of tears. "My worst fear is to be sent from your side - to belong to another Klein who does not treat me with your love and kindness... and to endure that life without the comforts of a friend at all."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-03-2019, 07:41 PM

It was silent for a time, and he fought the urge to raise his head. It was uncomfortable to hold his legs as they where, but he refused to so much as shift. He knew the rules, and he would keep his peace until the Empress of the Ashen Empire gave him leave to move or speak. He wished desperately to hear her words, for he had so much to lose. He wanted to keep both of them in his life, he wanted his childhood friend and love to be always near, and always dear. He wanted Zee as well, he wanted to welcome her into his home, and have the possibility of a life with her, something he had never before imagined could be his.

He let Zee have her piece first, and listened to her words with interest despite his heavy heart. He did flinch, just a touch, and her use of the word ‘love’ it was still a word he was getting accustomed to, and hearing it laid so bare before Deathbelle surprised him.

It was his turn next, and he still kept his head bowed as he spoke. “To remain in your service, to remain your friend, and confident, to protect you and watch your children grow. To welcome Zee into my home as something more than my friend.” he didn’t give further details on his hopes with Zee, what he said was enough to give her the picture, and he didn’t want to pain her any more than he already had. “To lose the both of you, I can imagine nothing worse.” bodily harm wasn’t his fear, despite his near death experience. No, he was a warrior and he could take any physical punishment dealt to him. It was his heart, which he held always protect except for two wolves. In the entirety of his being, only two wolves could hurt him with their words, actions, and absence.

The loyalty in both of them to the Empress was clear, to Deathbelle herself more then her status, through they certainly strived to treat her with all the respect an Empress deserved. they loved her, both of them, and it surprised Seer to hear it so clearly in Zee's voice, for he had known his own loyalty to Deathbelle all along.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-04-2019, 07:01 PM

She breathed steadily, and watched them closely though it was difficult to set her eyes upon them. Zee spoke first, though she had expected Seer to take control. She was direct in her desires as well as her fears. Belle listened intently, her stare hard but her attention fully focused on the blue marked slave. She wanted to remain angry and become vindictive and make them hurt as much as she did, but that wasn’t the mark of a good leader or friend.

Seer spoke as Zee finished, and she flinched as he said he wanted her as more than his friend. As more than Deathbelle would ever or could ever be to him. She couldn’t help the way her brows furrowed and the wounds she thought she licked closed opened a new. The Empress hated that she was losing her place in his world. She could tell that her position in his life was no longer number one. How could she trust him if she were no longer his first priority. At the same time she didn’t want to rethink her confidence in him but could he be trusted in such a high position as she wished to loft him to? If the last chance of their being together died, what was the point in vaulting his status?

”What would you have me do?” She asked Seer, remembering how close he had held her that night, how she had laid herself bare. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she looked away from both of them again, hiding the emotion that had been so obvious in their last encounters. ”I can’t ignore how I feel.” Her voice broke as she spoke to them, there was no obvious solution. ”I don’t know how to rid myself of the pain, or keep from growing resentful.” She added, finding that her gaze had fallen to her feet. She felt lost and alone again.

"Belle" "Seer"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-04-2019, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019, 07:12 PM by Sirius.)

He could feel her anger and sadness, even as she did her best to hide it. He had known her long enough to sense it, to see it in the tightness of her eyes and the tense of her muscles. Her growing belly did nothing to diminish the image of a lofty figure in pain. He rose to his feet, through she had not bid him to, and made his way towards her.

Knowing that in doing so, he was likely to hurt Zee, but unable to not offer his childhood friend comfort. Despite the company around them, he came to a stop directly before her, and shifted to his knees again so that he stood on equal height to her. “Hey,” he said gently, and buried his head in her neck, inviting her to do the same. “I will always be here for you, Deathbelle. The things we’ve gone through together, the memories we’ve shared. None of that is diminished.” he said gently, knowing the rejection she was feeling, and understanding her fear of losing a part of him, just as he had always feared it with her.

Knowing the woman he wanted to be with watched diminished none of his softness as she titan let down his walls, and dropped any mask of a stern defender. He had Deathbelle had come so far together, been through so much. Seeing him with Hannibal had shaken him, lodged enough space for Zee to slip into his heart, but he still loved Deathbelle. He had warned Zee of that, his feelings for the Empress. He wished he could find both of these wonderful woman happiness, but he was not certain how. They deserved so much more than he, and he wished they understood that. That Deathbelles heart would not ache so much in this moment. “We are friends, friends of childhood, I will always be your defender, I will always ensure your safety. I will always fight for you, Little Princess. You know that, right?” He gestured helplessly with a paw. "I never meant to hurt you, but I will always give you truths. Even the hard ones."

"Belle" "Seer"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-04-2019, 07:36 PM

Belle did not speak for a long time, but when she did the words were not directed to Zee. The handmaiden looked on quietly as her mistress spoke, motionless aside from the occasional flick of her ears to catch the difficult words. Her ears pulled back immediately as the ball was placed in Sirius' court, and her eyes slid shut. Heavy footfalls - unmistakably Sirius - had her opening her eyes once more, just in time to see her friend embrace her. Closing her eyes was not enough and Zee instead forced herself to turn her head away from the pair, her breath catching painfully on a hard, grounding inhale.

She had not been dismissed, and though the slave wanted desperately to turn and leave she knew it was unwise. This meeting was important, and whatever the result she needed to hear it herself. Soft blue gaze focused upon a nearby frog. Or was it a toad? The creature was small, it's chest heaving almost as forcefully as her own as it croaked. She decided to count it's breaths.

One. "always be here for you..." Two. "...gone through together..." Three. "..your defender.." Four. ".. fight for you..." Five. "..Little Princess..." Once she hit six, she realized she was counting her own rapid breathing instead. Her jaw clacked shut, and she closed her eyes once more.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-04-2019, 08:47 PM

In all the time she’d loved him the pair never showed their affection in front of another wolf. Belle’s ears slicked to her head as she felt him push his nose against her neck. She froze as he spoke, unwilling to be hurt again by yielding to his touch, but wanting so bad to take his offer of comfort. She put her forehead to his shoulder, compromising in the tug of war with something in the middle. ”Seer,” she said softly, with regret as she pushed away and leaned back so she might look into his vibrant sapphire eyes.
She didn’t forget Zee either. She turned to look at her handmaiden, she knew how easy it was to fall for Sirius. He knew just what to say, that even now the Empress was soothed as he promised again that he would fight for her. She sighed heavily as her lilac gaze fell on Zee’s tense figure. She didn’t take any pleasure in the discomfort she felt. Belle seemed to shrink. She returned Sirius’s affection with a soft whine. closing her eyes and savoring the moment before moving away from him and making her way closer to Zee.
”I love the both of you,” she muttered as she aimed to sit close enough to the slave their fur would touch. ”I will show it in the form of my own sacrifice. You have my blessing.” Though it would pain her, she wanted them to be happy. Discontent bred rebellion. For years Seer rejected her, this was no change of character. ”I have one condition though..” She trailed off, retreating from Zee’s side to more easily face them both. She didn't know how either of them might react, but if they loved her as much as they said.. ”I expect the first of your children to be placed with my own. Like Sirius was to me.”

"Belle" "Seer"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Deathbelle was hesitant in accepting his comfort, and fleeting in allowing his touch. She pulled back, and he respected that, falling back a touch himself as he looked to his Empress. He knew he was hurting her, he knew this was his fault, but he still felt a flicker of sorrow in his heart as she put distance between them. He knew it was going to cause a rift between them, as much as he wished he could stop it.

He would watch quietly as she moved closer to Zee, his own attention turning to the small blue woman, and he would see the pain in her, too. He was such a fool. How did he get himself in this situation, how did it come to this. Honestly, at this point they might as well push him off a cliff and live happily ever after with themselves, Zee and Belle. Perhaps they would be happier.

With his self-hating thoughts in the back of his mind, he sat down and waited for Deathbelles words. A soft rumble in his chest that meant, he wasn’t sure what, as she said she loved them both.

He started as she gave her blessing, apparently he had convinced himself he would not receive it. His lips parted as through he would speak, but nothing came forth. A second blow followed quickly after the first, and his heart skipped a beat. his children? she spoke of it like a sure thing, like he would have young ones in his life. He barely had time to protest that, before he was forced to consider what it would mean for them. “They would not be my children alone, so I can not make the decision alone, but I would be inclined to agree… that they be raised with your children, as playmates and helpers, for one year, and then they may decide where to go in life.” was his input. He did not want them to stay in slavery for life. He had learnt a great deal in his time as Deathbelles Vessel, but he was thankful for his place now in her pack. His eyes moved steadily to Zee, wondering what was going through her mind right now.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-04-2019, 11:27 PM

Zee was so focused on trying to remain unfocused that she barely noticed her Empress' approach. The royal wolf moved close to her, and Zee's head turned enough so that she might meet her gaze side-long as she was addressed. Her words came across easily with the small gap, and Zee's flattened ears cautiously stood upright, flickering against the wind as she struggled to interpret the sound in her pain-fogged mind.

Her brow furrowed in confusion, and upon Belle's words she released a heavy exhale that she didn't know she'd been holding in. Blue eyes became wet with unshed tears, and she leaned forward without prompting to press her forehead firmly against Belle's neck - if she'd let her. There was no doubt in her mind how painful this was for her friend nor how kind a decision it was from the Empress of Ashes.

Zee already had a high amount of respect for Belle previous, but her heart swelled with further affection and admiration at her devotion of love for them. It wasn't long before the Empress was moving away to turn so she might face Sirius as well to address her one condition towards them both.

Her heart dropped for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She knew to comply with Belle's request that would mean she'd have to put off her hopes of leading her own pack one day - there was no way she'd be willing to leave her hypothetical pups in Ashen if she left - but she could not consider it a bad trade when she knew how fully Belle had destroyed her own dreams. Though, to agree to sell her children into slavery before they were even conceived. To buy Sirius with this agreement. She struggled to keep her expression as passive as she could, blinking away more tears.

Sirius spoke first, altering the condition with his own input. Zee loved him more for it, and especially for not including the word slave. Playmates and helpers, did that sound so bad? "Like Sirius was to me." The Empress had said. Sirius was a playmate and helper, and even now Sirius struggled with shedding that identity of slave. Zee looked to him to regard his face fully for the first time since the three gathered, searching his gaze.

"I agree with Sirius, one year is fair." She said finally, as if unsure if she should even be protesting anything Deathbelle said if she was to receive this gift. "If you insist on longer, then I worry on how well you can protect them once your time as Empress has passed." Hopefully Deathbelle wouldn't take that the wrong way - Zee was confident Deathbelle would live a long happy life at the head of Ashen, and was not trying to say that she'd lose her position in a year's time. Only that there was no guarantee on how her children would be treated as forever-slaves under the rule of the next generation.

"I ask of you - if Sirius approves - a potential arrangement of marriage. The strongest of your first litter, the strongest of ours. To be betrothed so that one day the children of our children might be able to rise above their blood as slaves." She knew Sirius would not approve even as the words left her lips, but Zee's eyes remained upon him so that he might see the worry in her eyes. He said he wanted to protect her, didn't that extend to their children? Would the security of it be worth his perceived sullying of the Ashen bloodline with a half-slave heir? Would Deathbelle even accept it? "I appreciate the gift you've given us, but it's not easy to think of your future children's lives as mere slaves.. especially when I've seen how some masters treat us."

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-05-2019, 08:44 PM

He would offer something different, a chance for their children to be rasied together, without entering a life time of slavery. Bringing a slave into the pack was one thing, but the idea of future children being raised to it was something else entirely. He was a selfish, protective bastard who knew he valued the things he cared for above all else.

His eyes moved to Zee, knowing it was their future offspring they spoke of - would she hate him for speaking of it like it was a certainty, for entertaining the idea of giving them to slavery? Instead, she spoke of agreement to his words, and he paused, and looked back at her again. She spoke as easily as if she believed they would have children in the future. Would they? Little fanged blue kids running around his feet? He almost shuddered at the thought, uncertain if it was from longing or fear.

He then did another double take when she mentioned putting one of their children on the throne as an arranged marriage to Deathbelles child. He never would have thought of it himself. It took away the child's rights for life, but it also gave them a future. If one of his children was in this marriage, they would ensure the rest of his children were treated well, as well. “An arranged marriage?” he asked, turning his enquiry to Deathbelle, to show both his uncertainty, and that he would not oppose it. but would she agree to it, when he himself had said he was not worthy of such a thing? he felt lost right at that moment. he wanted to believe his children could be so much more, even as he feared he was unworthy himself. “And no more than two years of slavery for the rest” he negotiated, needed to ensure there was still some line for any other potential children in this litter. What would it be like, for one to be raised as an heir, the other a slave. Was he making a terrible mistake?

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 12:06 PM

Belle grew quiet as she listened and watched the pair of them, alternately between each. Sirius was short winded, but he also wished to have Zee’s input. Her heart panged again, knowing what all this meant but she kept going. This would be for the good of her Empire. She listened closely as her handmaid spoke, mismatched ears perked at the words as well as her counter offer. A marriage. Belle visibly perked, the side of her that still wished for Sirius as her own couldn’t help but wish for this outcome. How would her family react? She couldn’t leave the woman as a slave for long if she wanted such an arrangement to be accepted.

Seer quietly agreed to Zee’s proposition, she couldn’t deny how much she understood their trepidation. They both wanted nothing more than to be in her service, but they were hesitant to offer up their children into the same service. "You need to elevate your position, Zee." She started, also feeling uncomfortable about speaking of them as slaves. If Zee made her way up the ranks as Sirius had.. Not that she wanted the woman to offer up her life for her Empress, "Before they could be betrothed." Otherwise the family likely would not accept the arrangement, let alone the reason for it. "Otherwise yes I can agree to these terms, though I’d prefer to keep them until closer to two years I would yield for the sake of seeing.. our children together."

She loved the idea of one of her children being able to live out what she had been unable to do. She tried not to allow that sorrow to hold to her, but in the back of her mind, in the corners of her heart, she would always long for her fanged warrior. "I do want to see them as willing servants rather than slaves." Belle added softly, eager to accept them into her ranks.

"Belle" "Seer"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-06-2019, 12:44 PM

Deathbelle did not seem unaccepting of the proposal, and Sirius threw in his own additional changes for good measure. It felt weird to have the trio bartering the lives of their future children away, and Zee couldn't help but wonder if the uncertain look in Sirius' eyes was because he looked down upon her for the suggestion. "I'm not interested in elevating my position." She said honestly, gaze trailing off the pair towards her feet for a moment.

How funny how things could change. A season ago if Zee knew she would have infiltrated a powerful pack as a slave, won the heart of a warrior as well as the friendship of an alpha, arranged an agreement to put her children on an eventual throne, and been requested of her 'owner' to aim higher, she'd have thought that nothing could ever be better in life. She would have fought and trained to aim as high as she could go for the sake of power, and now she found herself wondering on it all.

Would Sirius even still love her if she rose higher? Was he so enamored because she was a small slave in need of protecting and he enjoyed playing that role? Or would he be happy for her if she won her freedom? Her brows furrowed in thought. "I'd need to consider it." She said slowly. "Though, Belle... I've told you before. Your family are your subjects - every one of them. You not need to bend to their will, they must bend to you. Is it not enough that our children would have Sirius as a father?"

Zee knew it was not rare to have a higher ranking wolf take a lower ranking female's womb, and regardless of the vessel it was the male's blood that was respected. She did not doubt that somewhere in this world an alpha had bedded a slave, and his children would still be considered royalty. Why was their relationship different? Was it because of love? If Sirius admitted to the pack their relationship, would her status bring him down? "Regardless, the uh, the situation is not exactly imminent." Her eyes flitted to her friend, lingering on his face before moving back to Belle's own. They hadn't talked about it obviously... and just because Belle had given her blessing did not mean they were together forever, right?

She sighed once more, though the sound was less saddened this time. Emotions of all types flooded into her, and she'd definitely need some time to sort them all out. "I will train so that perhaps I can earn some respect, for yours and Sirius' sake. And it would make me very happy to see any pups of mine grow alongside yours... but as you said, as willing servants and not slaves. We'd need to... further discuss the other Kleins." It was a difficult topic and Zee struggled to put her thoughts to words in a way that was still deemed respectful. One conversation did not free her from her slavery, and Zee did not want her empress to think that she felt suddenly beyond punishment or reprimand. Though she trusted Deathbelle to love their children as they would, to protect them and enjoy the relationships of the next generation... a title was just that, and whether you called them willing servants or slaves or playmates or helpers, Zee doubted that the Kleins who made up Ashen would be so willing to think of them as anything less then property.

A last, appreciative thought. "Thank you for this gift and for taking me back. For the first time since my youth I've felt like, well, like I've had a sister again. I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't need to lose that again."

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-06-2019, 03:13 PM

Deathbelle put forth the idea of ranking Zee, before their children could be betrothed, Sirius came to attention in an interesting way - it wasn’t that he hadn’t already been standing straight and alert, but there was a subtle difference, intensity, in his stand. He didn’t speak yet, Deathbelle wasn’t finished. She came to an agreement, two years as servants, one child as betrothed. An interesting and strange agreement, but he knew he would keep his promises. He always did.

He was grateful that Deathbelle already saw them as servants and not slaves, servants had more rights, and could expect better treatment. It would be an interesting dynamic if he ever had to protect his children from others in the pack, and he held a great deal of trepidation at the thought.

“Deathbelle, for all my life, you have been too kind to me.” he said softly his own heart aching for what he knew she was giving up. Zee spoke up then, and his eyes glanced towards her, but he refrained from commenting as Zee continued, giving her own words to Belle as she too understood that the Empress was giving up much, and to former slaves at that.

“Zee takes the position of servant, your personal servant and no one elses” he said quietly, eyes on Deathbelle. “You told me once you wished for me to look out for her so no one else hurt her, this protects her” he said quietly, hoping that Deathbelle still wished to do so after all this. Hoping she would understand that if she was still at risk to others, he would do foolish things to keep her safe. He ignored the earlier protest Zee had made at the rank. He needed this. He wanted her to rank higher, but baby steps. He wished to speak to Deathbelle about challenging for Tier 2 for himself. She had mentioned thinking of him for it, but now he wished to grasp it for himself. He didn’t mention it yet, unwilling to put too much onto Deathbelle, knowing what she was feeling at that moment.

"Belle" "Seer"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 05:46 PM

Seer told her she was too kind, and Zee said she didn’t want a higher position within her ranks. Belle’s mismatched ears fell to her head at the revelation. She didn’t interject however, and allowed Zee to go on with her words. She still didn’t agree with how much she looked to her family to guide her. Belle was fiercely independent, but this Kingdom was supposed to belong to her brother Hannibal. It was more complicated than Empress and her subjects. Like Her relationship with Zee and Sirius was more than master and slave.

"No, please. Uh, take your time." She eagerly ushered unwanted thoughts from her mind. Zee went on though, fully acknowledging that her brethren wouldn’t eagerly accept such an arrangement. She promised to work towards gaining respect from them in the least. The handmaid even gave thanks as a follow up, and Belle’s ears fell to her head at the kind and loving words. Surely this was not manipulation like Rose hypothesized.

She moved herself closer to Zee, but allowed herself to lean more heavily against the woman and nuzzle into her cheek as Seer offered a proposition of his own. Her actions spoke louder than words. All of this was terrible, but at least she managed a few perks to look forward to. "If Zee approves of the idea, it could be arranged." She muttered into the blue tinted fur of her slave’s neck. They’d acquired a couple new wolves to add to their collection at the market, the natural progression was that her most loyal slaves move on to better ranks. Zee more importantly now.

"Belle" "Seer"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

08-06-2019, 06:26 PM

Sirius spoke to Deathbelle, and Zee's ears perked with curiosity at his words. Would that be even possible? To be a slave to Belle and only Belle? She turned back towards the Empress to see what her response might be, and a smile spread upon her face as the idea was tentatively confirmed as possible. Deathbelle had made her way over to Zee to nuzzle into her neck, and the small slave returned the affection as she leaned in to match Belle's weight. "I would be overjoyed to serve you and your little ones solely." Yesterday she'd thought she'd never be afforded such kindness ever again from her friend, and she couldn't keep the pleasure off her face. She leaned over to plant a kiss between her mistress' ears, and then for good measure made sure to groom the fur there back so that it lay back in perfect order.

The meeting went better then Zee could ever have thought, though there was still the lingering doubt upon their agreement on future children. She trusted Belle however, and knew that their children would be in the best hands as far as masters went. She nuzzled harder into Belle's fur for a moment before pulling away. There were still many questions running through Zee's mind. Would Belle's blessing be enough to officially be together with the pack? Would Sirius have right to fight back against any Kleins who gave him grief over it? Did this mean Zee could stop allowing herself to be pushed around by the other masters? None of the questions were important enough to ask at this very moment - Zee figured Belle had been through enough today without having to think on the logistics of the relationship she'd granted between them. That did not mean that she couldn't discuss them later with Sirius though, hopefully back in their den.

"This has been a lovely morning, but I still have work to do." She gave her mistress a fond smile. "I am yours for whatever you'd wish be done for the remainder of the day." Zee never dreaded her mornings headed towards Belle's den, but today she was more then willing to give her best effort into serving her master's every whim.

"Speech"

[/b][/color]