Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2019, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 12:33 PM by Deity.)
Hey guys! I’m new and I want to get a couple threads started right away— is anyone interested in showing some love to my girl? I’m pretty much down for any sort of interaction with anyone, and I don’t have any goals/outcomes in mind. Let me know if you’re interested!

Edit:
I’ve got a couple things I’m looking for now:
- Someone to teach Deity a couple things about medicine/herbs
- Someone to teach her how to tan a hide
- Maybe a close friend or a lover who can hole up with Deity through winter? She’s got short fur so she’s gonna hunker down South for most of the season.
- yeah a stable platonic or romantic relationship would be great for her

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2019, 06:28 PM
hello, welcome to the site! <33

I have a few characters to uh, interact with. I'll leave it up to you mostly lol I'm terrible at choosing. you can find my character list in Player Database but I need threads mostly for Dutch, Desdemona and Morgan.
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2019, 07:00 PM
(06-26-2019, 06:28 PM)Heloise Wrote: hello, welcome to the site! <33

I have a few characters to uh, interact with. I'll leave it up to you mostly lol I'm terrible at choosing. you can find my character list in Player Database but I need threads mostly for Dutch, Desdemona and Morgan.

Thanks for the warm welcome!! <33 I’m down to thread with anyone, but I particularly like Dutch and honestly I’d like to see how she and Deity would get along! Do you want to PM me and we can work out the details?

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-26-2019, 07:05 PM
sounds good to me! Dutch needs dat thread love. hehe. if you could PM me (or discord me), we'll talk and work something out. I gotta do a few things around the site ;D
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-27-2019, 10:19 AM
In need of some new plots— anybody up for it? Giving this thread a bump ^.^
And so our haloes became collars and golden chains; our proud, shining divinity became the very thing that bound us.

Gero

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-27-2019, 10:07 PM
Hello! Welcome to Ardent! ^^
I wouldn't mind throwing some of my wolfers over at Deity :3
I'm open with any of my wolves, but I'm looking to get more threads with my wolves:
Locust, Seker, Setekh, Gero and my pup character Altair :3

Sorry i cant send you any links, currently on my phone but you can take a look at my player database to see if any of my characters might work best with Deity ^^

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-28-2019, 10:39 AM
(07-27-2019, 10:07 PM)Gero Wrote: Hello! Welcome to Ardent! ^^
I wouldn't mind throwing some of my wolfers over at Deity :3
I'm open with any of my wolves, but I'm looking to get more threads with my wolves:
Locust, Seker, Setekh, Gero and my pup character Altair :3

Sorry i cant send you any links, currently on my phone but you can take a look at my player database to see if any of my characters might work best with Deity ^^

Thanks! I’d be down to thread with anyone really. I am about to leave the house so I don’t quite have time to look up each character— but the names Locust and Setekh have a special appeal to them! PM me to lay out a plan or something?
And so our haloes became collars and golden chains; our proud, shining divinity became the very thing that bound us.

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Bump because I actually have stuff in mind now!!

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 09:45 PM
I could offer Yurei
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-17-2019, 09:24 AM
(08-16-2019, 09:45 PM)Yurei Wrote: I could offer Yurei

Please!! What topic are ya thinking? Deity’s gotta head north to repay a debt, so that could work perfectly?? Can we do romance hrrhrh

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-17-2019, 09:44 AM
I am okay with romance.
!
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-17-2019, 07:45 PM
(08-17-2019, 09:44 AM)Yurei Wrote: I am okay with romance.
!

Heck!! Yes!! I’ll PM you >:)