gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
08-08-2019, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 03:25 PM by Tempo.)
Tables:

[Image: WBh0MeP.png]
Code:
<center><div style="border:1px solid #0D4647; width:650px; height:390px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/WBh0MeP.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#fff;"><div style="width:320px; height:340px; color:#000; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; font-family:times; overflow:auto; margin-right:150px; margin-left:300px;margin-top:13px; background-color:#babbde; padding:10px; opacity:0.8; border:1px solid #000;">

<center><font color=#330967><b>Speech</b></font></center>

Tempo had been growing more and more impatient, <i>he</i> wanted to spend time with his momma like Pitch and Beat had! So when it had finally been his time Tempo was eager to snuggle up to his mother's form, pushing his tiny face into his mother's chest. His father, brothers and aunt Shaye and everyone else he'd met thus far, well they were warm, their body heat easily shared with the small child. But his mother had never been like that, and someday when he was older he'd realize why she'd always been so cold physically, and he'd always sort of wonder if he'd simply understood sooner if he could have changed what was to pass in the next few days, but for now that child simply knew that as being how his mother was. Nothing wrong with that.
<p>Vail's nose would reach the base of his neck and the pup would nod against her chest, he had been told that his mother, like Pitch, was <i>blind.</i> He had been told that that meant his mother and brother couldn't see, but the truth was the boy was still too young to really grasp that concept. He simply couldn't imagine anyone experiencing the world different from himself, so all that really meant for him was that his momma didn't really look at him the right way and that he and Beat had to be more careful when playing with Pitch. But he had quickly learned not to rely on physical cues with his mother, so even while he nodded against her, knowing she could feel it, he'd follow it up quickly by tipping his head back so his chin was pressed against his mother's chest and he could look up at her face. Afterall his momma was very <i>very</i> pretty.
<p><font color=#330967><b>"Uh-huh!"</b></font> Tempo confirmed, his tiny body beginning to wiggle as he felt the excitement of the day rolling through him, his tail starting to beat frantically. <font color=#330967><b>"I got to go out an' explore with papa and Pitch and Beat!"</b></font> He started, recounting the adventure he'd gotten to have. <font color=#330967><b>"We played with Aunt Shaye and 'splored more of the packlands than I'd seen before!"</b></font> He paused for a moment as he thought about all the fun stuff he'd gotten up to. <font color=#330967><b>"I even caught a butterfly!"</b></font> He said, his torso wiggling as he straightened his shoulders in pride. <font color=#330967><b>"I'll catch you one next time! Oh! But don't eat it, they taste yucky!"</b></font> He was proud of that discovery too.
<p>He paused for a moment, pushing his smaller form into his mother, trying to become as physically close with her as he could. <font color=#330967><b>"I hoped I'd get to spend time with you too, I didn't wanna feel left out, but papa said I had to be patient. I know you're sleepy a lot so I tried to wait, and be real real good!"</b></font> He'd been jealous of his brothers, momma didn't leave the den as far as he'd seen but they were often hearded outside so he wanted to spend time with his mother as well... and he'd been worried he'd be shuffled off to bed without getting a chance to have playtime with his mother like Pitch and Beat had had earlier in the day. <font color=#330967><b>"Papa said we'd work on it, so guess I'm not too good at patience yet..."</b></font>

</div></div>
<table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a href=https://www.deviantart.com/loupdemort>LoupDeMort</a></td></tr></table></center>

[Image: tempo.png]
Code:
<center><table background="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576601532863217664/610576713759588422/tempo.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #ffffff;outline: 1px solid #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:500px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:-3px;"><font color="#696969" style="font-family:serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px;">

text here

<font color=a616c4><b>"talk"</b></font>

</div></font></tr></td></table>

[Image: kI8YFNr.png]
Code:
<table background="https://i.imgur.com/kI8YFNr.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:2px solid #de05ff; border-style: dashed; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#COLOR; border-radius: 50px;"><tbody><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:379px;"><font color="#000" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:13px; line-height:14px;"><br>
<center><br>
<font color="#680177" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:20px; line-height:14px;">We're still too young, this is too much.
But I still know that there must
have been something that I could have done.</font><br>
</center><br>
<p>
text text text
<br>
</p><p>
</p><center><br>
<font color="#de05ff"><b>"Breathe"</b></font> & <font color="#680177"><i>Grieve</i></font><br>
</center><br>
</font></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a href=https://www.deviantart.com/parquettt>Parquettt</a></td></tr></table></center>

[Image: OziXGWq.png]
Code:
<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/OziXGWq.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:7px outset #461981; border-collapse: separate; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#170035; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:305px;"><font color="#8559AF" style="font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:15px; line-height:NUMBERpx;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sit amet dolor commodo, facilisis tellus scelerisque, mattis nibh. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nullam nibh leo, condimentum at sollicitudin et, dapibus vitae libero. Praesent a ornare magna. Vivamus auctor sapien id tortor malesuada, vel ultrices felis fringilla. Curabitur a tempus velit, semper vestibulum risus. Vivamus viverra vehicula purus. Nulla tortor purus, vestibulum ac dictum quis, varius accumsan arcu. Mauris iaculis lacus eu diam rutrum volutpat. Praesent ante nisi, blandit in condimentum nec, vulputate vitae felis. Vestibulum feugiat pharetra libero in tempus.

Nunc faucibus commodo ex eu faucibus. Phasellus vulputate erat ipsum, quis dapibus sapien porta non. Ut a tortor lacus. Vestibulum tempor congue erat, in dignissim quam ultrices id. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam quam justo, tincidunt quis efficitur sit amet, ultricies quis lorem. Maecenas nisl est, pretium sit amet risus a, facilisis lacinia leo. Aenean ultrices ultrices convallis. Cras tincidunt augue sit amet imperdiet lobortis. Etiam in suscipit arcu. Vestibulum pharetra consequat massa quis efficitur.

Nam in sagittis leo. Suspendisse quis libero rutrum augue blandit molestie vel sit amet sapien. Ut venenatis, ante non interdum ullamcorper, quam justo sagittis justo, at efficitur metus urna at felis. Maecenas vestibulum lobortis ipsum, quis rhoncus dui eleifend in. Fusce malesuada libero non lectus convallis, ut commodo nisi consequat. Phasellus enim felis, maximus quis ipsum sit amet, mattis eleifend ex. Morbi aliquam enim orci, et luctus ante pulvinar vel. Donec molestie arcu quis est vehicula convallis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Maecenas lobortis sit amet nulla in consectetur. Curabitur aliquam fermentum elit, id condimentum est hendrerit vel. Vivamus porta, lacus id aliquet gravida, tellus metus pellentesque lorem, non auctor risus ex in turpis. Aliquam consequat vehicula nulla sit amet eleifend. Aenean nec sagittis elit, eu finibus ligula.

<p><center><font color="#BB41C7"><b> "Cursed Lines"</b></font> &<font color="#7F7F7F"><i> Innocent Thoughts</i></font></div></tr></td></table></font>
<table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a href=https://risketch.deviantart.com/>Risketch</a></td></tr></table></center>

[Image: txBGQgD.png]
Code:
<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/txBGQgD.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:653px; border:1px solid #fff; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:305px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#AFAFAF" style="font-family:FONTFAMILY; font-size:12px; line-height:NUMBERpx;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur euismod auctor metus id venenatis. Duis tempus tincidunt enim eget rutrum. Nam eu venenatis metus. Morbi mauris metus, porta hendrerit lorem sit amet, aliquet commodo metus. Donec dictum odio dapibus lectus euismod elementum. Praesent condimentum facilisis dapibus. "Ut a faucibus est. Sed semper ipsum ac quam dignissim eleifend. Fusce imperdiet purus justo, quis vulputate mi luctus eget. Integer euismod, orci eget vehicula luctus, nulla libero mattis ligula, at iaculis mauris lacus eget elit. Praesent at dolor ornare, pretium ligula ut, dictum nisl. Vivamus sed risus erat.

<font color=950000><b>"Consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur euismod auctor metus id venenatis. Duis tempus tincidunt enim eget rutrum."</b></font>

Duis nec pharetra leo. Vestibulum viverra nisl magna, quis lacinia sem tincidunt sit amet. Vestibulum tempus euismod lacus, sed sollicitudin metus convallis quis. Donec tristique, est sit amet accumsan dignissim, nibh nibh suscipit mauris, sed suscipit purus magna at turpis. Morbi dapibus dictum elit a tempor. Nulla condimentum neque urna, pellentesque accumsan felis pharetra nec. Curabitur eu interdum purus.

Nam eu venenatis metus. Morbi mauris metus, porta hendrerit lorem sit amet, aliquet commodo metus. Donec dictum odio dapibus lectus euismod elementum. Praesent condimentum facilisis dapibus. Ut a faucibus est. Sed semper ipsum ac quam dignissim eleifend. Fusce imperdiet purus justo, quis vulputate mi luctus eget. Integer euismod, orci eget vehicula luctus, nulla libero mattis ligula, at iaculis mauris lacus eget elit. Praesent at dolor ornare, pretium ligula ut, dictum nisl. Vivamus sed risus erat.

<font color=950000><b>"Speech"</b></font>

</div></font></tr></td></table>
<table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a href=https://www.deviantart.com/wolf-o-sith>Wolf-o-Sith</a></td></tr></table></center>

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tempo Destruction Postlogs 10:17 AM, 08-08-2019 12:07 PM, 01-10-2024