Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-08-2019, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 02:11 PM by Branch.)
Alright So I'm getting back into rping again in my spare time and I have hopes to get Kesali back up ad running once more. However it'll take me a bit to get the post requirements done again to get the pack back up in action once more so I wanted to see if any of the original Kesali members would be up for starting off as a band (seeing as we only currently have one band on site)

It would be the same name, and rules. I'm thinking they would also start off in the old pack territory and then move from there. Branch is going to be doing a lot of scouting because he feels that the south is too crowded. If anyone needs a refresher, or if any newer members want to check out what Kesali is then please click here, That is the pack page when the pack was up and running.

Note: Branch still has various family members up for adoption for those interested, you may use your own designs as well! click here

Old active members
* Riva Nightingale - yes/no
* Ivy Wreckage - Yes!
* Birch Wreckage - yes/no
* Clementine Wreckage - yes/no

Additional members
* Solana Sandhound - Yes
* Maggie Wreckage - Maybe?
* Morgan - Maybe?

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
08-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Tempted to bring Maggie back for this. Solana is also likely going to attach herself to Ivy and if she rejoins she'll follow.
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Corvus

Avalon
Fighter

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Hunter (155)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
08-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Ivy's a big yes!!

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Yay!!!!!

Morgan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Heloise
08-08-2019, 03:11 PM
since Legion is taking more time than I thought to join, I'll definitely throw Morgan at you!

Moon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-09-2019, 04:47 PM
I was about to try and find other things to do with Moon! I am glad you're coming back with Kesali, would Branch accept her in? :D