Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-15-2019, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 09:54 PM by Osiris I.)

Mother nature was definitely showing her true colors this season. Summer seemed to have just flown by and now Autumn graced the lands with its presence. The dark-colored male wasn't however traveling alone. His partner in crime seemed to be traveling with him quite a lot now. At least they haven't starved much, but the weather patterns and the fast changing seasons was not normal to the brute as he brought his nose close to the air, turning his crown to the side to see how his friend was holding up.

It almost seemed like yesterday when he had scared her the first time they met. Osiris remembered her large body flopping into the water as he tried his best to apologize to her. Females were not something that the brute usually ran into, but, he should have remembered the message his mother had told him countless times, 'always be respectful to girls and treat them with kindness, and that includes anyone who might be going through a rough patch in their life'. He heaved a sigh and turned to his friend,

"How are you holding up, Priscilla?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he kept a close eye on her.

""

Priscilla

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-16-2019, 01:44 AM
She had spoken briefly with her uncle Torin about her desires… wanting to see the world… and with the promise of a safe return ‘cilla had left Lirim again. Her heart was divided between Lirim and Osiris… the freedom of travel and joy her dearest friend brought her. For now she hadn’t made an official decision on what she’d do… it’d come.

The days still had warmth to them despite autumn’s arrival… not that ‘cilla minded. Winter would come all too quickly and the desire to explore would wane. Survival would need to be at the forefront of their goals. With the sun beginning to set there was a shift in the breeze. It’d be getting cooler soon…

“I’m alright… just thinking a little.” They had been quiet for a while, enjoying each other’s company. “You know, once we get past the gorge Lirim is, well, pretty much right there.” She shifted her bicolored gaze to him.

“Could be about time I introduced you to my family.” She gave a sheepish smile. “I’m sure Uncle Torin would love to meet you… and… we could go find out where my brother is too. Maybe go visit him as well.” Priscilla shifted closer to Osiris, drawing comfort from his presence.

“Would you be up for that?”

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-16-2019, 11:56 PM
Osiris smiled as he kept a close eye on his friend. He had been thinking about the short time they had been together, but, he did appreciate the larger wolf's company. She always seemed to make him happy whenever she was around, and at least they could be traveling partners for a time. The lands were always safer when there was another with you, he knew that for a fact at least as he gave a content sigh.

His crown turned when Priscilla spoke, her baritones sweet and gentle as she asked her questions and how she wished to introduce him to her family. It would certainly be a nice gesture and he wouldn't be upset about the idea. He wished his brother was around so he could at least introduce Priscilla to him, but, at the same time he was kind of glad Chalemagne wasn't with him. Since he was smaller than he was, Osiris was always the butt end of his jokes and knew for sure Chale would surely embarrass him as he heaved a sigh of uncertainty to himself.

"I would be happy to meet your family, I'm sure the visit will be rather nice," the smaller male assured as his tail wagged happily, staying rather close to the she-wolf as he gave her an assuring nuzzle. "I'd have to introduce you to my brother as well...once we find each other that is," he spoke, giving a playful smirk in her direction to try and lighten the mood a little more.

Mother Nature

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
08-18-2019, 11:15 PM
It's a beautiful day!

The day is cool, crisp, and beautiful. Nothing seems out of the ordinary here! The weather is perfect for a nice walk, hunting, a date, etc. Enjoy the wonderful weather while it lasts!