ardent

Gotta Try

Beginner /Intermediate Fighter only please.

Lyra

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
08-19-2019, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2019, 12:01 AM by Lyra.)
Fighting. She hadn't put much thought to it, not like she had hunting. It was never really a priority for her, but at this point she had to do something more than just hunting. She may be good at hunting, but she did want to be good at something else as well.... so, she was here. She wasn't quite sure how it would be like fighting other wolves - the majority of her time was spent in trees waiting for the prey to unsuspectingly walk beneath her, or careful, quiet stalking ending with a quick pounce (that is, if they didn't see her since she stood out like a sore thumb). So she mostly was in trees, because prey - and predators - rarely looked up like they should. And thus, they died quickly.

Huffing quietly at her being lost in thought, the giant wolf shook herself out. Tipping her head into the sky, she let out a short invitation for a spar.

"Speech" "You"

art by gunhorse

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 04:08 PM

The chimeric woman made her way to the battlefield for the first time. Playing with herbs had been up her alley for a long time, but she was bored with. Helping people just didn't quite cut it for her anymore, and she was far from the helpful type to begin with. Wandering the bloody field, she heard a call from someone seeking the same thing as her. Perfect. At least she didn't have to go far. With a swift step, she found the caller in question and her gaze betrayed amusement. "My, you are a pretty one aren't you?" She purred. Bi-colored gaze looked her over before she noticed her paws. My my, this would be interesting indeed. She was quite the fascinating specimen alright.

"Can you see me?"

Lyra

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
08-23-2019, 11:22 PM
Lyra watched the environment with a mild impatience, eyes scanning over and over again the horizon for any approaching wolves. It was a flat, dead land - easy to see for a far distance... and while there were other pairs, and some individuals who were more experienced than her, there were none for her. Yet. And she wanted practice. And someone needed to hurry up and show - oh. Hey. Just in the middle of her bitching, someone appeared, and Lyra cocked her head to the side ever so slightly, gaze tracing the wolf's form. White, clean, and glistening on one side, and the other side was an inky darkness, blacker than the night sky on a new moon. Split cleanly down the middle, it was a sight that Lyra hadn't seen before.

Within moments, the other was speaking, and Lyra cracked a small smile, eyes twinkling. "Why yes, I am. Thank you for noticing. But pretty isn't all I am. Perhaps you'd like to find out what else I am capable of," she purred in return, the sultry tone making no mistake of her meaning. And meant it she did, though she most certainly also intended to fight - she just wanted a response first.
"Speech" "You"

art by gunhorse

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
11-15-2019, 04:26 PM

A smirk tugged her lips upward at the girls response, a low chuckle emanating from her jaws as she stepped a little closer, tail brushing lightly against her own legs. "I like someone with confidence. And perhaps I'll take you up on that, if you can beat me," She smiled coyly at her, bi-colored eyes slowly sweeping over her until resting on her gaze again. "Don't worry, I'm not a pro or anything so it should be easy for such a fine and confident young specimen such as yourself, no?" She teased as she gracefully settled into a defensive stance. She was quite interested in this girl despite knowing nothing about her, but sleeping under the stars sounded like a fine night.

"Can you see me?"