size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-26-2019, 05:29 PM

She tried to ensure she had time each day for the little ones, to spend time with them, and to let them know that they were loved. Today, she would be taking Tempo out to hunt salamanders by the rapids. It was almost a tradition that had started in this family, something she had taught to her own kids, and would now teach to Vail’s.

Her heart hurt every time she thought her sister's name, but she forced herself to think it regardless. She would not let her sister fall forgotten because remembering hurt. “Tempo?” she called softly, sticking her head into the den as she sought out the tiny pup.

"Talk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tempo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
08-26-2019, 06:03 PM

Tempo was slowly becoming more and more like himself, not that he wasn't still dealing with grief, the bad days still outweighed the good right now but there were now good days to speak of. The loss of his mother was a familiar sting, constantly there but easier to ignore now for its familiarity. It was at it's worst when he was around Pitch, simply because his brother resembled their mother the most but Tempo couldn't bring himself to distance himself from his brother. He'd lost too much already. It was his father's loss that plagued him now, while he'd been numb mostly after his mother died since his father had gone he'd been more prone to random bouts of torrential sadness. He hadn't shed a tear for his mother but whenever he suddenly remembered his father he would be inconsolable. Seemingly anything could trigger it, even he wasn't totally aware of what caused some of the breakdowns.

But there were good days now. Today was shaping up to be one so far. He'd woken up feeling fine, not particularly happy but he wasn't numb, simply content. Aunt Shaye was already gone, off doing her duties probably and the boy quietly and gently extracted himself from his brothers, not wanting to wake them yet. He shook the dirt from his pelt and ears perked as he heard pawsteps heading towards the den, scenting his aunt. His name would be called and then her head would poke into the den and Tempo started towards his aunt, his tail wagging weakly and a small but genuine smile spreading across his mouth. "Good morning." He said, looking up at his aunt, pushing into her legs. The boy had always liked being physically close to his family but ever since his parents passing he'd craved physical affection, almost as if he went without it often enough he'd be left alone again.

"talk"

Mother Nature

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
09-01-2019, 03:29 PM
It's a flood!

The rapids nearby swell drastically. Fish are ushered up onto the shore and are left flopping around and gasping for air. With the flooding, some lucky fish are reincorporated to the stream, but for some, the water comes too late. The rapids grow, shoving fish out of the water and eating away at the lands. The day seems otherwise normal except for a faint on-and-off trembling that could be mistaken for the wrath of the rapids.