size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
08-19-2019, 05:18 PM

it was evening and Dutch was lying outside her makeshift den. she had no knowledge of how long she'd be allowed to stay in Ashen, or if her children would be accepted in the pack. she tried to trust Hannibal's confidence but in the end it was up to Deathbelle to accept them. she only hoped to remain here while her children grew. the dwarf would peer into the depths of the small cave, where she knew her children were sleeping soundly. she could hear their soft breathing of Beryl yet Gimli's loud snoring too. along with Godbrand's. a wary, sad smile crossed her lips as she looked back at the sky above her.

so much had happened. the wool had been pulled from her eyes, making her immediately suspicious of anyone that dared to come close. she hadn't socialized with any of the wolves in Ashen. especially not after the hushed whispers at her birthing. she was now aware Hannibal had another litter with another woman, and that woman was absent. she remembered him telling her of his children, and how she promised to help him find them when she wasn't round with her own. but now that their kids were born, Dutch wasn't going to stray far from them until they could manage by themselves.

not many others even bothered to visit either. she could see some hesitant steps outside her den a few times before Dutch went back to sleep. that's all she'd been doing. making sure the pups were washed, fed and safe before curling up in her own misery. how pathetic. part of her wanted someone to approach her, give her something to do... anything to take her out of her slump. but the biggest part of her also realized she'd be in for a lot more struggle before her kids were grown.

""

dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-26-2019, 07:55 PM
The pups were growing quickly, and Belle was finding herself more eager to find some time for herself. There was no shortage of loving family members to watch them while she stepped out. Today she had found herself amused when she asked Sirius to watch them. She knew he was sneaking in fighting lessons when she wasn’t there, but she kind of liked it that way. The kids would be drawn to what they were forbidden to do.

She thought quietly to herself as she loped easily through the territory, she was close to returning to pre birth weight. Just a little further to go. Dainty paws carried her forward as her lilac gaze fell on a familiar form. Belle lifted a pale brow as she came to a halt near to where Dutch was laying. ”Hello, Dutch.” She offered softly, unsure of their relationship after everything. And where was her armor?

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Dutch

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
08-27-2019, 03:15 PM

she didn't rise from her position, but her eyes did drift upward to stare at the empress. "hey" she offered awkwardly, feeling shame burn in her very being that she had lost the perfectly crafted armor she had made Deathbelle. though to be frank, it wouldn't have done any good now. the other woman had almost lost her pregnancy roundness; even if Dutch had made adjustments for such a thing, it would have to be refitted eventually. "I'm sorry" her eyes drifted back down "Valkyrie took your armor when she... when we disagreed on me leavin'."

cause that sounded so much better than "she took it when I refused to fight her". she had no knowledge of what had even happened to it. was it resold, refitted? did the Viking bitch use it for herself? Dutch didn't know. she was quite happy believing the band leader would struggle getting into it. it had been made specifically for Deathbelle. hah. "thanks though. for uh... letting me stay here while the kids are growin'." she'd add in, trying to find warmth aside from an awkwardness between them.

""

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-03-2019, 01:08 PM
While Deathbelle maybe even stood more proudly since the last time the two she wolves met, Dutch looked beaten down and dragged through the muda couple of times. She was the mother of her niece and nephews so at the very least on that level Belle cared for her. She had a spunk that the Empress was drawn to as well, or had anyway. Belle’s eyes widened as the status of her armor was revealed. A low growl even escaped her lips as she thought of the viking woman and her skewed vision of honor.

”I won't blame you, mother of my kin.” She offered softly after her outburst. ”I will find that viking though..” Belle offered a bit more gruffly as she thought about her stolen armor. ”If I have continued use of your services, Dutch you’re welcome a lifetime.” She assured her gently. ”Now, will you introduce me to my niece and nephews.” This was no request, but Belle very much expected to be shown the precious Klein pups.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Dutch

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
09-03-2019, 05:10 PM

"don't bother" Dutch replied, her voice growing a bit stronger as she raised her head to look at Deathbelle. there was some light amusement dancing in those pinkish eyes. "that armor was fitted for your body and she gave away her most competent blacksmith. I bet that bitch is finding it hard to get it to fit her" a cruel smirk and laugh surprised her both. of course, Valkyrie could sell it back to Ashen for profit but the dwarf wasn't going to allow her that privilege. "sides, if I'm so welcomed here... I'll just make you a new piece."

the empress requested to meet her family, causing the dwarf to look behind her at the den. her kids... they were sleeping but there wasn't any reason for Deathbelle not to poke her head in and look. "they're all... tuckered out right now, but I'll bring them to you once they're awake. and groomed. and told to behave themselves" her brows furrowed as she thought about Godbrand and Gimli's extra energy. at least Beryl behaved herself without question. "your brother... Rapture. told me you had a healthy litter. congratulations."

""