gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-11-2019, 12:50 PM

The night was young, the stars and a bright moon adorned the dark sky with glory. The silence thought, made the place feel death, lacking any life. But such conditions, made it just perfect for those wanting some time to reflect, to let their sadness come afloat with fewer chances of having witnesses. For those only search was for loneliness, and that was what Yurei was looking for in this lonely night, Yurei seeks time to cry, to release her never-ending sorrow, a sorrow build after years of spending her days in solitary, of never feeling the care of others, she was pretty much feeling empty. And with her head lowered and ears as well, she walked by the channel's edge, with her face meeting the moon's light, which with Yurei's white coat, make it look like she was shining in silver light. And there, she hopped everyone else was asleep so no one would come and see her in such stage, in an stage she could never defeat.

And minutes passed, and the Squire made her way to the old ship which she hoped could be a good place to stay in these hard times for her. And in silence she entered and allowed herself to lye down upon the ship's stern, observing the moon. Feeling the tears coming down her face, feeling each painful memory come out with each of those salty drops. She curled her body, placing her chin on her back paws, still with her olivaceous eyes staring at the noting.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-11-2019, 05:49 PM
"Talk" Walk

Night had fallen on the lands, though with Winterfell being outside of the blast zone they seemed relatively safe and didn't need to relocate. Smoke and ash still spewed from the East, and occasionally he could feel the lighter tremors that managed to reach them. Other than that, the nights were just colder so far...but he figured it was just how this Winter would be this year. His wolverine had gone out to hunt and the cockatoo was sleeping, so Ig went for a patrol since he was neither hungry nor tired just yet. He had a lot on his mind, particularly on Corvus. How hard had Abaven been hit? Was his friend out there wounded and suffering? Was he okay? Was he alive? He felt a weight in the pit of his stomach at the thought...but there was nothing they could do for Abaven right now. Not while the Volcano was active and the areas surrounding it still incredibly dangerous. He would have to simply hope for the best and pray that his friend was okay and made it out safely.

He sighed as he tried to focus on other things. And luckily for him, a distraction came. Sort of. His ear twitched when he heard the soft sounds of someone nearby, and as he slowly and carefully made his way around the stern of the ship, he spotted Yurei's pale form curled in on herself. Was she...crying? Concern showed on his face and he watched her for a moment, wondering if he should approach or just leave her alone. It didn't take him long to decide, however, that leaving her alone would probably be the wrong option. So he approached, claws tapping softly on the structure they called home. "Yurei? A-are you okay?" Clearly she wasn't, but he wasn't sure how else to ask. Was she afraid because of the Volcano? Or something else? He noticed her demeanor quite often, always looking afraid and terrified of something...he wanted to know what was wrong, but he didn't want to feel like he was prying. He stopped a short distance from her, just enough to where she still had her personal space.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-11-2019, 07:12 PM

She closed her eyes, feeling the waves of sadness hit her like a whip made of fire, one that in a slow way consuming her core. He was being defeated, she was losing under her sadness grasp, and even if she tried, she wasn't able to take it away, she was helpless on these moments. And how would she stop with all the things that were happening to her? She was already abandoned by someone, by Heloise who at the beginning offered her den, her company at nights, but now she was gone with someone else, and she wondered if she forgot her, if she stopped to care for the wolf she took in. Then, a disaster hit them all, one that had the big potential of turning on a war between packs, wars for resources for space, and remembering the conversation with Chrys , she was afraid with the thought of being raided by another pack, of having to watch the world she knew being ripped apart in front of her. There were fewer reasons for her to be happy, to enjoy life.

But between those thoughts, she barely noticed the young man approaching her way. It wasn't until hearing a voice behind her that she finally woke up from the brainstorm that took place on her mind. "Yurei? A-are you okay?" "Ignis..." Weakened vocals escaped her lips as in a slow way she turned her gaze to the red wolf. "Not really...But its okay...is nothing important...Just me being stupid..." She explained with her ears flattened against her skull.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-14-2019, 11:52 AM
"Talk" Walk

He watched her with cautious curiosity, wondering why she thought she was being stupid. He had never really encountered a situation like this when it concerned a stranger, so he tilted his head and softly spoke, "Why do you think you're being stupid? We all have feelings," He carefully moved to sit beside her, but not too close. He didn't want to invade her space if she wanted it. He sat with her in silence for a while, staring up at the sky and focusing on the stars. It was quiet as usual, the sound of silence surrounded them and he breathed in quietly before exhaling. She seemed to be feeling something really strong if it hurt her this much. What had she been through that she often cried like this?

"Yurei...not many others know this, but..." He shifted his paws and took another deep breath. "My father left me and my siblings when we were really young. He abandoned his pack while my uncle Ace and I were out training for a few days, left my sister on the mountain to die...she almost did but...we got there in time to save her." He cleared his throat before continuing. "I saw him a couple times after that, and the last thing I said to him was pretty much how much I hated him for what he did, and then...my uncle killed him shortly after he started Winterfell."

He shot a quick glance at her, knowing how bad that probably sounded without a bit more context. "But he didn't kill him just because he abandoned us...my father...he did a lot of bad things to a lot of others. He hurt a lot of people, including my mother before I was born. My half brothers Cloudburst and Tyranis...my dad um...raped their mom...and my mom...I have older brothers from my mom...and he probably did the same thing to others but I don't know who they are." This was probably the first time he was telling anyone who wasn't family or his best friend about this. But he wasn't sad about it anymore. He had come to accept it, and he never had a strong bond with Elias after he abandoned them and left his sister to die. "My uncle killed him so he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else."

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 05:05 PM

She felt a bit awkward in this fine night, she wasnt too used to be spoken to and much less as this. As friendly. Before Winterfell and Boreas, she was met with unkindness, unfairness and sometimes she wondered why she had to live, why was she allowed to live in a world no one would love her? Where her fait was to be seen as the garbage she was? Her own family didn't waste time to tell her how much they wanted her dead, how much they lamented her existence, and existence often frowned upon. And her whole childhood was lonely, painful. As she saw how much love the other children were given, when no one did so for her. They laughing, they being loved. And even after leaving, the nightmare never ended.

"Why do you think you're being stupid? We all have feelings," She took her time to process the question. And in that way, think in what or how to respond. "I am supposed to...be proud, as Fracture said, to be happy to be allowed to live here. I am...its just that I can't feel any different..." She wasnt sure if it would be okay to share this with him, what if she annoyed him? "I don't want to annoy you...or anyone else..." "Yurei...not many others know this, but..." She turned at him, unsure but curious about what he will say.

"My father left me and my siblings when we were really young. He abandoned his pack while my uncle Ace and I were out training for a few days, left my sister on the mountain to die...she almost did but...we got there in time to save her."

Her eyes opened a bit upon the narration. It was actually someone sharing personal things with her,a mere stranger. She didn't know why, but she was quite impressed. She saw that as an invitation for sharing hers. He kept adding more and more to his story, a story of a family. Of rape and other things, she paid attention to his speech. Then it seemed her turn to speak had come, she, of course, felt scared and a knot formed in her throat. "I..." She started, being immensely hard for her to articulate words. "I was feared in  my pack ...I was seen as the heathen...a demon born a wolf...when I was born...my parents at first wanted to get rid of me...they told me...but their pity for me saved my life, but It didn't mean things would be better..." Her ears lowered. "I was hated, insulted...while my siblings were spoiled...loved and cared for...They often called me a freak...I wanted to die some times...I wished to just fade and be in a better place..." Her speech became more and heavier as she felt the sadness getting collected in her voice, feeling her chest hurt and some weight upon her shoulders. "Even after I left, the memories came with me...their image came with me..and at times they come back, with those expressions of disgust and words of poison...I can't sleep sometimes...I am afraid of doing so...and since there, I am scared of being hurt again...I am afraid of people..." She stopped, feeling tears came down her face as she stared away.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy