Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-10-2019, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 06:27 PM by Torin.)
Hey guys, formatting is eh right now because mobile I'll make it nicer once I'm on my PC. Anyways. As many of you know I'm having a heck of a time in school right  now. And it just keeps getting better. I had to add two more classes to my work load this semester, making 6 in total, literally the max amount they allow without special permission. As you can imagine that's a lot of work and a lot of homework, which really can kill muse, so I'm probably really only going to be available on Fridays/weekends off since those are the days I won't be as busy and I'll have some leeway with homework. (I have 1 early morning class Friday and that's it.) So please be understanding when it comes to my lowered activity.

Secondly, if you're waiting on/needing a tag from me please post it here, since it's gonna be harder than usual to keep on top of tags. If it has a deadline please DM about it in addition to posting here as I'll prioritize those, and also want to be able to discuss extensions or being excused if I don't think I can make them. Otherwise, threads/tags will be completed in a relative order of being reminded. (Barring alpha posts.)

This is hopefully only for the next 3 months as next semester should be much lighter. Thanks again for your patience and helping me out guys.

Urgent threads:
Threads:
Alpha Threads:
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Hemlock

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2019, 08:49 PM
i think these are the only threads we have and no pressure to reply to them;

Willoughby x Souzan - at the Wall
Siobhan x Torin - at Lirim

i can't think of more at the top of my head x-x

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
09-11-2019, 07:01 AM
I'm not bothered about putting our stuff on hold, but I wouldn't mind trying to get Eisleif and Hymn hitched when you have time<3
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Well I don't mind waiting. You can post Torin at Eir's joining thread whenever you can! Take your time tho
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-17-2019, 05:51 PM
oh right! I have Heloise x Souzan thread but we can archive that because its before she gave birth. live in the present times my friend!
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag