size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
10-30-2019, 09:17 AM
So far Poem knew Sirius was a fighter, their main interactions had only been violence thus far. She didn’t trust him farther than she could throw him, and she was sure she couldn’t throw him at all. Her mind was usually in Abaven, thinking of her friends and family forced to relocate after the eruption. She hated that she couldn’t be there with them to help, but freeing Motif had to be worth it. Poem wasn’t strong enough on her own to overcome the giant titan who held her captive as his pupil. She still had no clue what he might gain from ‘training’ her besides a sick satisfaction at drawing her blood. Her mother and father wouldn't have dreamed of being so rough with her.

Growing up with Noir had prepared her for the treatment though, knowing he cared not for her physical safety didn’t bother her. Not knowing what he really wanted from her ate at her though. Whenever she felt herself diving too deep into her thoughts of home the mystery of his motives crashed any pleasant thoughts.

She hadn’t gotten any kind of updates from Motif or her father either. She hoped desperately that Edgar found her sister and the two of them would explain to Rhyme and Shaye what happened. That they wouldn’t come looking for her too. She sighed heavily as blue and lavender eyes looked out over the horizon. The air was cold, but as Spring drew more near she could tell the sun’s light was slowly beginning to win against the ash and cloud.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Sirius went looking for his student a little after he had spoken to Deathbelle and gained her permission. He had big plans for the young silver wolf, and was eager to set them into play. He believed the perfect wolf didn’t fall into your lap, you had to craft them to be as you wished. He had a strong starting point with Poem, with her determination, fearlessness and stubborn attitude. Of course, the very attributes he sought in her, made her difficult to mold.

He smirked, knowing she would be baffled at what he was going to tell her. He found her easily enough, Rewater rocks wasn’t really a large territory, and many wolves had been absent since the volcano. He approached her as quietly as his titan form allowed, and took a seat near by, silent for a moment, as he appraised the distance. “You swore to me a year and a day loyalty in exchange for your sister. I would hold you to that, and give you an invitation to join me, for I am about to create a pack of my own.” he left the or stay here a slave unspoken.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

11-05-2019, 07:10 PM
Dark ears tilted at the sound of soft paws over rock, the Warlord made little noise when he walked, thanks to his claws retracting into their sheaths. Poem’s features swiveled around quickly, not keen on allowing him a chance to surprise her. He lowered himself close beside her, his rumbling voice quick to fall from his lips as he did so. He gave her the illusion of a choice, bring herself to his new pack or remain here practically in chains. She hadn’t gotten to know any other wolves and she likely didn’t want to. ”I won't go back on my word.” She said slowly, wondering what kind of trick he had up his sleeve. Poem wasn’t a fan of the expression he wore.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Poem gave the only acceptable answer, and he gave his head a slow nod. He knew he hadn’t been easy on her, and he wondered what she would think if she interacted more with the wolves that would be Armada. “Very good.” Siris said softly.

“In the Ashen Armada I am building, I have a place for you. It is called Adversary Heir, and should you train hard and stay vigilant, it would mean you have a chance at becoming Alpha of my pack, in the event of mine and my Lady’s demise” He paused, looking to Poem. Would she be surprised that he would offer her so much? He saw so much potential in the young woman. She just needed to learn to bend a little. He wasn’t going to break her, as much as she seemed to think it. “It comes with a cost, as all things do. You would be one of two such heirs, and in such an even, you would challenge each other for the right to rule the Armada. For only the strongest might rule. Of course, the odds are in you favour, since I will be training you myself.”

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

11-05-2019, 07:47 PM
His words were softer than she thought him possible of making when he praised her answer and nodded before explaining further. She peered at him suspiciously as he spoke, even more unsure about his motivations and reasonings. Surely he was somewhat delusional. Why would she want to rule his pack? She had no loyalty to his Empress and every motivation to return to her family.

”So why elevate me so high?” She asked with her voice harsh and untrusting. ”I will pay off my debt, but I want to go home. Why would you want to see me lead your army?” She wanted to be with her parents and her sisters. She wanted to stand up and take her place as rightful ruled of Abaven beside Theory. Not some warmongers army. Especially not one that kept wolves as slaves.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-05-2019, 07:56 PM
She wanted to know why he would set her up this way, could see the doubt in her eyes. She didn’t realise what a tremendous find she was. Did she have some delusion of going home, living a mediocre life, and never knowing greatness? “Because I see unchecked potential in you. I see a wolf that could learn to pave change in this world, however she might see it fit. I don’t know what kind of leader you would make, but likely one that fights for her idea of the greater good, as do we all, do we not?” he mused, knowing his greater good did not align with hers.

“I think your someone who could find a way to make balance, of what's expected of you and what you believe is right. Don’t you want to see what good you can do, if you were given the opportunity?” He wasn’t an advocate for the peace of others, but he respected Poem’s desires. If she was to learn to be her best, he knew he would have to pit her into battles that allowed her to fight for others. The weak were only given the strength granted to them by others. For that, Sirius saw them a weak, but Poem saw them as a thing to be protected. Her views were a little closer to Zee’s then his own there.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

11-05-2019, 08:22 PM
His words were completely unexpected, the warrior praised her and described what he saw. He was a total stranger, all he’d seen was her defeat in the face of saving her sister. She bit back the tears, she wouldn’t get emotional. She wouldn’t let him see how much emotion swelled beneath or how much she wanted to be beside Motif. No, all he’d get was her determination to see her word met out. ”I don’t know if I want to see your greater good.” She thought to herself as he continued.

”Don’t act like you know me.” She told him, bristling slightly. He didn’t know what opportunities she had before this. He had no idea what he kept her from here.”I will take your offer. But you’ll need a new pawn when your time is up.” Poem told him honestly, she didn’t realize how much she wanted Abaven until she was forced to remain here.