An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 05:49 PM by Bellamy.)
Ooc:: Marking M for Bells favorite word being Fuck and excessive cursing. x'D

Here's to all the people who've been trying to keep me down
Got their fingers in my collar trying to turn me all around

“Bells?”

The voice of one of her companions, Whiskers, stirred the young woman from her thoughts. Shifted her back to the present to where she turned faded green orbs towards the badger.

The slightly older creature wore an expression of concern for her wolfen daughter as she canted her head to the side. "We have been rather aimless for some time, no? Perhaps it would be wise to see out Dominus again."

Bellamy scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Fuck that shit." The large woman rose and stretched with a yawn. The pop of her bones sounded satisfying to her ears… not to mention felt nice. She had been sitting too long and with all this volcano crap going on she'd be more holes up than she'd like out of caution. Fiery death was not on the agenda.

But regardless of that it was cold and eating still a necessity. She had to ensure she and her companions were alive and fed… danger could be lurking… Waiting for her to let her guard down and swoop in to try and claim her freedom.

Not a chance.

She'd kill whoever dared try and take it. She would never live on her knees again.

Never.

"Since Ears seems to be getting a cold or something I want you guys to stay here. I will return as soon as I can."

It wasn’t long before Bellamy was trudging through snow under the many trees of the forest. Her breath was expelled in a white mist before her as she moved, ears twitching and moving as the woman padded along. For the moment she was less worried about alerting potential prey -- she had to find signs of something large enough to be worth the catch first.

She paused as she began to near the edge of the forest and bristled, glaring through the gaps in the treeline. She didn’t see it yet… but the wind foretold of another wolf nearby…

I find it so funny to hear how much they hate
Try to push me to the ground then say they love me to my face

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-03-2019, 02:40 PM

Things were changing. He could feel it. It seemed during the time he was sick, members of the pack were slowly trickling away. The first absence he noticed was his nephew. And then a couple of his nephews kids. Actaea. And a few others that weren't family. Had they decided Winterfell wasn't for them? Had they grown bored? Perhaps he asked too much of them by simply requesting they do their part? Whatever the case, the pack was growing steadily smaller. But he didn't mind. The pack had exploded in numbers too quickly and they were struggling a bit to keep up. But now the steady decline meant they'd still have resources to spare for the rest of Winter. And with Spring around the corner, he could finish restocking and then they'd be set.

For now, he stalked the nearby territories to see if perhaps any of them had gone this way. He didn't intend on dragging them back if they didn't want to be there, but to make sure they were alright and not injured. As he moved under the trees, he heard movement before smelling the familiar tang of apprehension. Peering through the trees, he noticed a brown figure up ahead. Rising to his full height, he watched the stranger for a moment before turning away, making it clear he wasn't there to bother her.

"Speech"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Bellamy waited, paused, body tense and ready for a confrontation she was sure to come. Her tail was arched over her back, ears flicked back as she watched. She could make him out among the trees… pale coat with darker unders. For a moment she prepared for conflict, heart pounding in her chest and lips peeling back in a warning snarl. She expected him to charge her -- try and assert dominance.

But… he was… Walking away?

Woah woah woah what the fuck? Bellamy snorted with confusion and drew her head back as if someone had booped her nose. What in the name of Nox was this man doing? It was… bizarre.

You didn't just look at someone and walk off. There was always more to it.

Always.

A frustrated huff left the female as curiosity stole over mixed with a lesser form of her angst. She started after him, her heated words coming off hard but revealing her confusion as well.

"What the fuck? Where are you going?" They weren't necessarily hostile yet… and signs of being ready to fight had left her body language. He was being weird…

...and Bellamy wanted to know why.

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-03-2019, 11:21 PM

Acere had begun walking away from the stranger, not bothering to say a word but instead had turned in silence. Whether or not he had seen her reaction upon seeing him didn't bother him. It was when he heard paw steps behind him and a confused voice calling after him that he flicked an ear back to acknowledge but he didn't yet turn around to look at her. Her apprehension and the way she seemed defensive at first sight told him all he needed to know, and he wasn't one to make someone feel pressured if he could help it. So, he did what he thought was best, and turned right around instead of doing the usual "hey how are you, nice day eh stranger?" Spiel. "You looked like you wanted to be left alone, so I did." He replied over his shoulder, the titan male still not quite looking at her. He wasn't trying to be rude. His mind was simply occupied with other things.

"Unless of course, you did want me to come over to say hi, in which case..." He stopped suddenly and turned to look at her, "Acere's the name, who might you be?" He questioned curiously. The King was feeling a bit cheeky despite the things on his mind, and perhaps it might help to ease whatever it was she was feeling, but of course, he wasn't sure what that was.

"Speech"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Once more his response was… different than she expected. Bellamy shifted again as if she had received another small nose boop. ‘This behavior isn’t natural.’ The woman thought to herself. He was different… she wasn’t sure if she liked that. Yet… she had to admit it was kind… nice to have someone care so little for signs of aggression and dominance. To not have to be immediately on them with some comeback, snarl, and ready to brawl. Not that Bells counted on him to remain more docile. No, she’d never hold her breath with that hope — she’d be likely far more likely to suffocate than walk away from a prolonged encounter unscathed.

When he stopped Bells braced herself at first — the movement was sudden… but no attack came. Instead a name fell from his lips. Acere. Her frown deepened, brows knitting together as for a long moment she just stared at him. He was bizarre. Was his mind sound? No, he was fine… the insane tended to laugh at nothing or be violent from what she’d seen. He showed no signs of either of those things… so he was genuine? Maybe? Bellamy still held her doubts.

“Bellamy of Foi.” She spoke her name, followed by the Lyennian religion she chose to follow. It was custom for slaves to carry their name considering their family names were stripped from them. Their beliefs were all they had left at that point. But she… she had fought for more.

...and she had won.

She didn’t move closer, but her gaze was intent on him.

Staring, studying.

“Are all the wolves here this fucking weird?” She asked as her head shifted to the side once more. “You don’t seem the least bit concerned with my presence… you walk with confidence... “ Her gaze narrowed some. Reminded her of that cocky so called “Queen” and her soldiers…

...and yet at the same time… they would not freely give their name as if you were an ally.

She snorted softly, confusion clear on her face.

“...What are you...?”

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-11-2019, 10:08 PM

The woman was acting a bit...odd. But he was used to odd at this point, wasn't he? Living as long as he had so far, there was almost nothing that surprised him anymore. He carefully watched the woman who almost rivaled him in height and stature. For a moment, he swore she looked like something had smacked her on the nose or like she smelled something bad, but he didn't mention anything of it. "Bellamy of Foi." She responded at last which caused him to slightly raise a brow. Foi? That...sounded really familiar. Where had he heard that before? She didn't look at all familiar, so he kept it in mind as he tried to remember where he'd heard that from. "Well it's nice to meet you, Bellamy of Foi." He responded in turn. "Are all the wolves here this fucking weird?" He raised a brow, blinking a couple times in confusion.

Was...he being weird somehow? "You don’t seem the least bit concerned with my presence… you walk with confidence... “ He raised his head and looked quizzically at her, "Should I be concerned with your presence?" He asked curiously, gaze steady as he watched her. Even when he spoke, he kept his posture relaxed and non-threatening. She was definitely asking strange questions, but it wasn't a first he supposed. "...What are you...?" That last question drew a chuckle from him. "You ask strange questions, Bellamy of Foi." He grinned a bit, "I'm a wolf just like you. Nothing different or strange about me, though I am in charge of the nearby pack, if that's considered strange to you?"

speech action

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-11-2019, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2019, 12:47 AM by Bellamy.)
He showed… kindness… a politeness Bells was unused to. As much as it was strange… she kind of liked it. In that sense he reminded her of Whiskers… and that, at the very least, had her behaving for the moment.

No one ever tolerated her like this… well, save for Ears and Whiskers. They didn’t count though.

Then his look mirrored her own. Confusion found its way to his face even though he still lacked hostility. At his question Bellamy did not flinch, nor did she narrow her gaze or show any other signs of being more threatening.

“It depends on who you ask.” Her words came in a cool calm tone and she did not look away from him. She would not lie about who, or what she was. She had no reason to do so. If anyone had a problem with it, well, they could meet her fangs.

She frowned. Were her questions really so strange? Whiskers had mentioned something about that to her before… how she didn’t act like other creatures she had met. At first Bellamy had suspected that the badger was just odd... but maybe she really was as big a mess as the badger said.

The moment that he mentioned being in charge of a pack Bellamy took a step back, expression taking on a cooler look as she spoke. “So that’s it..” Her posture, while it didn’t shift to aggressive, betrayed her feelings towards packs and things of that nature. Distrust and uncertain had found its way to her features.

He had seemed kind… but he was a leader.

With how the Kedieo Empire had been… she didn’t exactly like the idea of being in the presence of such a wolf.

“To go more in depth about your earlier question…” Bellamy continued to watch him, wary, waiting for his demeanor to change as well.

“I come to this land as a fugitive from my own.”

She did not back down. Did not show fear.

She was ready to resist if he thought to do anything to compromise her freedom, mind jumping to irrational thoughts already.

She would not strike first… but she would defend the freedom she fought to gain.

“In the land of Lyenne I was known as Hell’s Bells… the assassin of the Queen of the Kedieo Empire.” She spoke of treachery… or so any from that damned Empire would believe.

“Look at it how you like. If you ask me she deserved no less from one whose family was slaughtered and she gave away as a fucking child to be a disposable set of fangs and claws so she could lap up a couple extra luxeries in trade.” Anger flashed in her eyes but it wasn’t directed at Acere… but rather at the woman who had taken her puppyhood from her.

Even with that woman dead Bellamy had yet to find peace.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-13-2019, 12:48 AM

"It depends on who you ask." He nodded with a slight tilt of his head at that. She wasn't wrong, everyone reacted differently and thought differently. He didn't expect everyone to react the same way, after all. He watched her with a calm expression, though he was also slightly on guard just in case she decided she did see him as a threat. Even so, he still did not show any threatening signs of his own but when she suddenly changed her demeanor after mentioning he was a pack leader, the situation changed. She seemed to have a dislike for packs, or perhaps just towards alphas. But it was likely more than a dislike for them, but perhaps a...hatred? It didn't take her long to spill information about herself, where she was from, and the possible treason she had done. Who exactly was he dealing with? A killer? A backstabber? Perhaps someone who was forced to do things against their will that caused her to kill her former queen? He had heard all sorts of stories like hers. He couldn't blame her...after all, he had killed his own brother because of his treacherous acts.

Part of him understood.

As he watched the anger roll over her and her obvious contempt for those in his position, he thought about what she said and something clicked. He knew perhaps one other who had mentioned the religion of Foi and a story similar to hers. He decided then, to proceed with caution and hinted curiosity. "Do you perhaps know someone by the name of Gavroche Kedieo?" He asked in a calm and steady voice. "He's a rather small boy, has wings...he too, mentioned the religion of Foi and how his...Grandmother sought to kill him. To be honest, I'm rather fond of the boy. As are my companions...is this the same family and land he is from?"

speech action

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-13-2019, 01:24 AM
His reaction did not pit her against fangs even still, and, instead, the man offered a question. The name, at first, meant little to her other than the fact it was a Kedieo. One of the royal family… but… it was the description that caught her attention. She managed to ease her anger down, if only a bit, watching him as she spoke, trying to keep her anger under control. The fact she didn’t have to fight for a change was a good enough reason not to.

“The cursed one, they call him.” Bellamy spoke as she breathed out. “I know of him -- and to answer your questions yes, he is. All of those in or around the Empire did. He was the Queen’s blood after all. Her grandson. Unless there is some other winged beast trotting about I should be made aware of.” Bells shook her head. “I have never met him myself… merely rumors from those that sought to see my spill the blood of their enemies. Talk of how the Queen’s heir, the red giant, threw her future away to save the boy from a maim for his wings and retaliated against her.” She managed to take a breath, trying to steady the rage in her heart.

“He is not… like the other ones from what I’ve heard. They call him cursed, yet I believe he may very well be on this plane on behalf of the Goddess of Foi herself. The Gods and Divinities would not allow a creature that would taint the land continue to roam as long as he has.” Talk of her religion, her beliefs, brought Bellamy comfort.

The knowledge that another Lyennian exile was here gave her mixed feelings, however.

“...even though he is one of those Kedieo bastards I’m not necessarily after him.” Calm, Bells tried to tell herself.

Breathe.

“If rumors are true… he couldn’t hurt anyone… not in size nor mind. A naive, foolish heart filled with kindness.” She shifted her gaze away, wondering, if Gavroche had been the leader when she was born, how different her life may have been. Maybe she would have known her parents… maybe she wouldn’t have seen so many wolves die… just… killed…

The anger on her surface broke, revealing, at least temporarily, the softer being Bellamy was at her core. Sure she was angry, hell, who wouldn’t be? Who wouldn’t be bitter about being brought up to kill, to be so desensitized to death, that it was just a “normal” occurrence? The fur on her body lay flat and she took on a thoughtful, distant look.

“Those who play with the lives of others like Gods…” Bells shook her head with a scoff.

“They are monsters that need to be silenced. They no longer give a fuck about the lives of those around them, who they command… blood… always more of that damned blood! More lives taken. Young, old, it doesn’t matter to them.”

Yet, as much as she tried to resist her hurt to feel “normal” for just a moment her darker thoughts and feelings rose back to the surface as if the dying embers of a flame were stirred and came back to life.

Bellamy fixed her gaze on Acere again.

“What of you? Are you some fucking tyrant who plays with the lives of others, or the sort of king I was long lead to believe failed to exist? What beliefs do you stand for?” She shifted some, still wary. Somewhere in her mind she was aware he couldn’t be that bad. He had yet to act aggressive… to attack…

...and maybe it was that flicker of hope that others could be different from the bloodsoaked path she knew that had Bellamy trying to resist her own aggressive nature. As loud as she was, bristling and calming… then bristling again… she had yet to attack him either and that was progress right?

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-16-2019, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 06:18 PM by Acere.)

He was practically walking on egg shells with this one, the alabaster king having been careful with his words so far so she didn't feel threatened by him. He watched her reaction change after he mentioned Gavroche's name, studying her as she seemed to lessen a bit in hostility. "The cursed one, they call him." He raised a brow slightly in curiosity but remained quiet as she continued. She talked about those she had run from, who Gav had run from. Both exiles from their home pack. In a way, just like him. He had run away as an exile from his own birth pack, too. And as he listened to her story he understood. He had run from a pack similar to hers, believing in something that he didn't believe in anymore and using the wolves to kill those who likely didn't deserve it. Hell, he had been punished for not raping his own sister. He couldn't live that life anymore, so he refused to do it, got punished, and ran. And when she made mention of a "red giant" he knew exactly who she was talking about. The wolf that followed and protected the young, small male.

As he took in her words and thought about everything she said so far, he was surprised when she turned questions at him. “What of you? Are you some fucking tyrant who plays with the lives of others, or the sort of king I was long lead to believe failed to exist? What beliefs do you stand for?” He looked surprised for a moment, but then his features smoothed over as he steadily looked her in the eye. "I'm no tyrant king. Though I killed my brother who was. He hurt many others, family and strangers alike. My beliefs aren't ones that seek to control, but to help others thrive and give them their own choices. Of course, I'm an alpha...but I'll never force someone to do something they wouldn't want to do. Make no mistake, I'm not a saint...I stand for what I believe is right and will act accordingly. Killing my brother was the first act of justice I ever served, and I don't regret that even now. I've bartered with slavers to free others, even at a heavy cost to myself and my pack. But I don't regret them."

speech action

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-19-2019, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 07:30 AM by Bellamy.)
Bellamy waited and found Ace met her gaze with his own and, while the king spoke, she continued to hold his gaze so that she could read him. His words, his body language, held honesty… surprising honesty that she had not seen in a creature from her own homeland. Whiskers had shown the same sort of behavior when they met. Bells allowed herself to take a breath and let her fur lay flat again, trying hard, trying not to let her emotions get the better of her. Maybe it was naive to take his words simply because he had kept her gaze -- but what else did she have to go by, really? She’d never admit it out loud, Divinities no, but it would be nice to have another wolf to talk to for a change instead of just her smaller companions.

“You speak your words while not daring to look away… I see honesty in your eyes too, Acere… I… I think I can trust you.” Bells took another breath and managed a bit of a crooked grin. “But don’t think you get to be special because you have the right mindset of a king. Words are one thing, seeing the actions are another.” For the first time since she had noticed him she allowed herself to lower her guard completely. The fact he had mentioned bartering for the freedom of slaves had particularly caught her attention as well.

Were any of those slaves still within his pack? If they were… would they be willing to meet her? To confirm that what Acere said he had done was true? It would certainly ease the worries that lingered in the back of her mind if they could.

“Though… these aren’t part of your lands are they? More importantly… what are you doing beyond those lands? Are you seeking more territory or something?” There it was, that confusion again as Bells arched a brow.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-03-2019, 12:39 AM
“You speak your words while not daring to look away… I see honesty in your eyes too, Acere… I… I think I can trust you.” He nodded but still didn't look away. He wasn't one to lie without good reason. He always tried to be an honest man, and he always tried to show that honesty by looking others in the eye. What other way to do it? Words themselves could be twisted into truths or into lies, and actions often backed them up. But if the eyes were truly windows to the soul, then his would show truth. “But don’t think you get to be special because you have the right mindset of a king. Words are one thing, seeing the actions are another.” He chuckled as she finally seemed to relax. "Of course they are. I didn't get all these scars by simply standing around and talking you know," He winked. He hoped she didn't take that the wrong way. He had survived this long fighting for the things he thought were worth fighting for.

“Though… these aren’t part of your lands are they? More importantly… what are you doing beyond those lands? Are you seeking more territory or something?” It was his turn to raise a brow in question when she asked. Was it...unusual in her lands for an alpha to go beyond his pack lands for nothing more than a walk? Or perhaps...from what he gathered...perhaps her home pack went beyond their lands for nothing more than conquest... "These are not my lands, no. Mine are back that way," He motioned behind him towards the pines and the ship that sat in the distance. "I just...came out for a walk. So to answer your question, no. I am not looking for more territory at this moment in time." But then the question begged to be asked. "Is that unusual where you're from? Do alphas not go beyond their lands for leisure?"

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-05-2019, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 02:01 AM by Bellamy.)
Bellamy gave a firm nod as he mentioned the scars. Admirable, sticking by what he believed and seeing it through even if it meant he’d get scarred up doing so. Bells had a similar mindset, truth be told, not even fearing losing her life for the sake of what she believed. She didn’t care what ended up happening in the future, even if Whiskers constantly warned her to not be so reckless. A dead Bellamy did not achieve goals! She had no intention of dying easily and, when she did, she’d take down as many of her enemies to the Hellgates with her as she needed. All of them, good, bad, and in between, lived to die.

She turned her head in the direction Acere motioned towards. The large vessel in the distance was… bizarre. She flattened her ears back, uncertain… Lyenne didn’t have anything of that size… though there were the old abandoned mines with heavily rusted metal long abandoned by any creatures that could have used them.

She shifted her attention back to him and scoffed at his question -- though more at the thought of the so called alphas of her land. “Those pompous fucks can’t be bothered to go anywhere, even in times of war! They lay around getting fat and sacrificing the weaker, “less important” wolves for their luxuries. Nothing like an Empress and the Kings and Queens under her sitting back while others slay and expand lands in their names. The empire was just a massive clusterfuck of the “royal” family, soldiers, or the pathetic slaves used for war fodder.” Bells shook her head.

“I hope the mountain there erupts too. Would serve all of them assholes right to burn.” Her words were bitter… but, when she looked at Acere again, she spoke in a slightly calmer tone.

“I’m not really well educated in how these lands work either. You’re one of the only wolves I’ve interacted with this long. Makes that grand total up to two.” She frowned, a touch uncertain. “...do you uh… maybe want to walk with me?”

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-25-2020, 12:45 AM
The way Bellamy spoke about where she had come from and the kind of "leaders" that...well...led them not so well...he could tell she had nothing but hatred for them. And that was confirmed when she stated she hoped the mountains there burned them down, too. While it was a harsh statement and something he wouldn't wish on the lands again, he could understand where she was coming from. He hoped and hoped to the Gods above that someone or something would eradicate the mind-sick Praetors from the lands, and so far...there were two down. Elias by his own teeth, along with the alpha that led them many years ago.

He understood all too well her thoughts on such beings...they didn't deserve to live. To decide who lived and who died. To sacrifice others for their own gains. If he didn't know any better, he would've thought she had come from his birth pack. While they had their comparisons, where he came from was nothing more than Hell. Likewise, it sounded like she had come from such a place, too...

She explained she didn't know much about how the lands here worked, and he could understand that, obviously, when she had lived so differently. “...do you uh… maybe want to walk with me?” A brow quirked up at her request, a small smile touching his lips as he nodded. "It would be my pleasure, Ms. Bellamy." He countered gently. He would let her lead the way, though just in case she was still hesitant, he started a slow walk to guide her in a random direction. "I know it's obvious that you're not from these parts and that your way of life was...different...so I'd like to welcome you to Boreas. Like anywhere, there are the decent folk and the bad ones, but rest assured, you have nothing to worry about when in the company of a Winterfell wolf."

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-30-2020, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 10:54 PM by Bellamy.)
His kindness… it made her feel strange. Bellamy wasn’t sure yet if she liked the feeling or not. It felt familiar, and perhaps just a bit scary, but she decided she would wait it out for now and see where this feeling led her. He accepted her request to walk with her, to perhaps talk more, and for that Bells felt a bit of gratitude. The thought that there could be those in this land that were actually welcoming… that would not be cruel upon an initial meeting, that would give you a chance… it caused an easy feeling within Bells. Could such a place truly exist, she wondered? If so… maybe these wolves from Winterfell were like those from the kingdoms in the stories she remembered bits and pieces of even now.

Stories had to come from somewhere… right?

Bellamy let out a breath she didn’t realize she had been holding. “It may sound odd… I like fighting but… I also don’t.” She wore a frown as she walked, making sure to keep pace beside Acere. “I feel like I lose too much control when I do… but… fuck, nevermind that.” Bellamy cleared her throat.

“It’s just good to know there are those who are not like the Empire here. I swore I’d never live like that again. Some slave, bound, as everything and everyone was stripped away from me. I’d rather go down fighting before I ever let that shit happen again.” The female snorted. “Can’t remember a damn thing about my family. I know I have one, or rather… had one… but as one of the so called subjects of the Kedieo Empire… I was taken from them. I know my parents are dead… I can still vaguely remember that… My mom’s screams, my dad calling to her…” Bells shook her head quickly, trying to shake the thoughts.

“It’s… It’s fine. I have a new family.”

She cast a cocky grin at Acere.

“Maybe I’ll let you meet Ears and Whiskers sometime…  Don’t let the names fool you either. They’re as savage as can be when needed.” She hummed, the thought of the devil and badger making her feel better. “Ears seems like he’s getting sick though. Little shit. Was thinking I’d find us a bite to eat but… Found you instead.” Bells tilted her head to the side.

“So what sort of things do Winterfell wolves like to do anyway? Or you for that matter?”