gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
11-03-2019, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 07:24 PM by Valkyrie 1.)

Valkyrie stepped up to the border and gazed into the territory. She wore a satisfied smile as she took in the wide open plain and the ship in the distance. So this was Winterfell. Her broodmare so to speak for the time being. The volcano had thrown things out of whack and delayed Valkyrie's plans for the pack, but now that her band was settled (more or less) she could begin. It was time to thrust this bitch into action.

She called for Acere and then settled down to wait; her oversized paws bunched together and hidden beneath her tightly wrapped tail to shield them from the icy wind. Absently she wondered if the pack had been doing well since the volcano. Not that she cared about their well being. No, she was more concerned for their ability to raid for her. A bunch of sickly, starving fighters would do her little good. She would take solace from the fact that the pack had stayed where they were instead of fleeing as so many had. Surely that could be credited to easy living and not simple stubbornness.

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-08-2019, 01:24 AM

The familiar voice of someone he'd been waiting for all Winter had finally arrived. Either her band had been dealing with the volcano all season or she hadn't decided who their target would be. Either way, she was likely here for one thing and he knew exactly what that was. Much had changed, however, in the time since their agreement. His nephew has left much like several other members, but she didn't need to know that. That also begged the question on what he was going to do with Kai...with Tyranis gone, he didn't know whether to keep him around, let him go, or return him to Valk. Then again...the latter wasn't an option. He would not return Kai to slavery to be bought and sold again. And he also felt that whether or not his nephew was around...he would have bought Kai's freedom regardless.

The titan king approached the border, head held high and his stance as dominant as any alpha's would be. Crimson gaze found Valkyrie sitting at the border, and he approached with a nod to her. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever show or not. Spring is upon us, which only leaves half the season of these services." He reminded her. "I trust that Dragon and Cloud made it safely to your band along with everything else?"

"Speech"

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

11-11-2019, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 07:25 PM by Valkyrie 1.)

The barest of smirks graced Valkyrie's lips as he spoke as though she needed to be reminded of the time left. What he failed to realize was that it wasn't she who would be bothered with this deadline, but he as even though time was short she would expect her list to be followed otherwise she would consider their trade void. "Then you best getting to raiding when you and I are done here." she said dryly before rushing through the obligatory wellness check that he no doubt expected for his people. "As for your people, they did and they are well."

Valkyrie sank to her haunches with a careless air and said, "Now about those raids. You will be pleased to hear your to-do list is rather short. My wants are simple. I want you to raid Abaven and Ashen." She would hear his reaction before telling him about what she wanted from each.

""

Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-15-2019, 12:40 AM

He kept a cool expression at her reply, the smallest of smirks tugging at his lips. He wouldn't go back on his word. He had made an agreement, after all. But now they were pressed for time and that was no fault of his, he'd make it clear. "We can, and we will as agreed upon. However, you came with little time left and I will not be pressed. I am not a man that goes back on his word, and we will do what we can with the rest of the time given." He was not intimidated by this woman, nor anyone for that matter. He made himself clear. They'd do what they could with the time given. It wasn't his fault that she had come later than anticipated to tell him who they would be raiding. At the very least...she could have sent someone with word on who their targets would be far sooner than today, but it is what it is.

He nodded when she told him they arrived safely and then focused on her next words. "Now about those raids. You will be pleased to hear your to-do list is rather short. My wants are simple. I want you to raid Abaven and Ashen." He perked a brow at the chosen targets. He had a feeling why she chose Abaven, but Ashen? He knew nothing about them other than Hannibal led it (to his knowledge) alongside his sister and the rest of the Kleins that were wandering around. "Abaven I understand. Considering our former relationships...Ashen, however, I'm curious. Why them as a target? Is there a reason? Or just chosen on a whim?" He waited patiently for a snarky answer no doubt. She reminded him somewhat of that full of himself alpha, Chaos. He could definitely see a resemblance in their dispositions.

"Speech"

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

12-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Valkyrie listened with a bland expression and ebbing patience as he tried to wiggle out of her demands. She would have two raids or she would give back most of what she'd been given; keeping what had been used up already as payment for her wasted time. And she would either get back her slave or keep one of her hostages. She was of the opinion that he was lucky she was so understanding - otherwise she would have asked for more raids and thought little of the strain it would put on Winterfell.

She sighed softly in exasperation as though greatly inconvenienced by the deal she was going to have to grant him for his pack's inadequacy. "If you have so little confidence in the abilities of your fighters," she said tartly, "Then I will grant you an extension of half of a season if it is needed - otherwise..." she tsked as though saddened by the thought, "The deal will be void and we will have to settle up." One way or another Valkyrie would get her way. Either she would get her raids or they would settle up; both her choices in this instance and both preferable than budging an inch to Acere's will.

As for his question...it was not wise to tell him of her schemes. It was for that reason she answered with a vague, "I do not leave things to whimsy."

""

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-29-2020, 11:52 PM

His lip curled at her words. Eyes narrowing as she seemed to think he didn't have so much confidence in his pack. "Don't come to my borders and insult us. My pack is stronger than you seem to think. And it is not our fault the volcano delayed our plans, so if you wish to continue evading my questions with your snark, you are welcome to leave." He said in a low, dangerous voice. He didn't appreciate her attempting to throw her weight around. He purchased from her market, he would keep his word. But if she wanted to continue acting like she was all the mightier for it, she could forget about the deal altogether. He had asked things to test her intentions...and based on her answers, he already knew why. She knew he was allied with Abaven. And this was likely a scheme to try and create a rift between them. Time would tell, however, if that would work or not. He was wiser and older than the young alpha that led Abaven, after all. By this point, he was done sitting there and allowing her to continue with her holier than thou self. And his attitude towards her visibly shifted. He would not be pushed around by a band leader. "State what you want from each raid. Bear in mind if you choose to threaten or insult me and my own in any way, then perhaps there'll be more than you bargain for." He warned.

"Speech"||Thought||"You"