Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2019, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 08:53 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Even if Recluse had returned to her family's empire she had no intention of giving up her freedom, and having been used to moving under the cover of night she saw little reason to change that. Her sight was no worse in the dark, in fact with her sensitivity to the light it was probably even better. She'd managed to avoid become covered in scabs like her father had been and she had no desire to emulate that part of him, not anymore. So she was most active from sunset until shortly before its rise.

That meant that her exploration also happened at night. She moved slightly southward and west of the place the pack was huddling in, skirting the scents a pack that by the scent of them had chosen to brave the volcano's wrath. She's been tempted to plot right through but figured that wouldn't exactly earn her any goodwill with her aunt. The ground beneath her paws became loamy and the girl slowed her pace, turning her attention towards the land she wandered in. She peered at the treetops, noticing remnants of nests in the striped branches, the ground was a disgusting mix of mud and ash. Clearly this place had once been a fertile part of the land, notable for being so close to the desert but it was long abandoned... no doubt another side effect of the volcano. She curled her lips in disgust when she saw her own toes growing muddy and the girl spotted a jutting rock. Recluse trotted over towards it and leaped nimbly onto the safe, dry surface. She settled onto her haunches, looking particularly feline as she wrapped her tail over her paws. The girl waited, for what she didn't know. She felt very much like a spider, waiting for someone unsuspecting to wander into her web.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
11-16-2019, 06:31 PM
Life was easier at night, though he was still a terrible hunter feeding himself was better done when the sun was not visible. Noir took to the shadows like a bird might take to the wing. Most birds were dormant at night, as such the land his massive paws carried him through was near silent. He’d been forced to learn how to hold his weight, and in the time he had been away from Abaven he had near perfected walking silently. And he was still an awful hunter.

His quarry now was not some game animal though, he’d just barely glimpsed her under the sparse bit of moonlight. Her brilliant pelt obvious out on the moore. He kept himself to a small copse of trees, curious but unwilling to reveal himself. Blue and lavender eyes remained on her as she retreated to the height of a rock. Noir couldn’t help but smirk amusedly. With little more observation needed the young Destruction emerged from the shadows of the trees.

His gait was slow, but unabashed. There was no reason to sneak up on her. She might be able to go fast but he didn’t doubt his stamina was more impressive. Even if she did run he’d catch up with her sooner or later. Then what. Did he want to fight her, and stail her perfect white fur with her blood and his own? The thought was appealing actually and he almost wished she did run from him. He didn’t push her though, not yet. His mammoth frame came to a stop a polite distance away.

Noir cocked his head and looked at her curiously for a moment before speaking, ”Does your mother know you’re all the way out here alone?” His deepening voice questioned as a smirk played on his lips. If he couldn’t bite her maybe he’d at least get a little banter.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-21-2019, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 08:53 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

A fly would enter her little web soon enough, a hulking beast of a boy, her own age and draped in the colors of shadow like she was a ghost. He moved with a careful saunter that spoke of his own self-confidence, there was something in his gaze, a hunger that she recognized from her own feelings. A smirk pulled at her delicate pink lips and the girl wondered exactly what kind of creature had wandered into her court. Though her smile would sour as he spoke, she didn't speak of her mother other, and wasn't particularly eager to be forced to think about her now didn't sit well with her.

"My mother and her thoughts or what she does or does not know hasn't mattered in quite some months." She said, the full weight of her venom in her voice. "And what of you boy? You're no more mature than I am."

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

11-24-2019, 07:07 PM
She didn’t shirk back from him, she held a similar confidence despite how much smaller she was. It seemed his choice of words struck a nerve with her too. Noir’s blue tipped tail lashed, the only tell of his amusement. She spat back at him, not hiding how she felt about invoking her mother. ”Is she as dead as mine?” He pushed a little further, but also allowed her a snippet of her own to chew on. The young Destruction looked her over again, wondering if he could get her really riled up. He took a chance at a step closer, even more sure now that she wouldn’t back down from his challenge.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-03-2019, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 08:33 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

The boy was testing her, pushing her limits but as he was doing so he was marching further and further into her web, or at least that's how she saw it. Recluse considered his question for a moment, considered what little knowledge he'd carefully let slip. It didn't seem a sore spot for him, or he wouldn't have said it so casually but she couldn't help but wish to poke and prod at the hole, see if it started to show signs of fraying.

Recluse barked a laugh, a harsh sound. "Gods I hope so." She said, her voice almost sing-songy in it's teasing. "Is that as liberating as it sounds?" She answered his challenge by rising to her paws and taking a step towards him, leaning down over the lip of the rock. Oh she liked it up here, it felt good to tower over others.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

12-10-2019, 03:09 PM
At least she seemed more immune to his poking than his sisters. The difference between this girl and Motif were night and day. She was making it much more fun as she played into his words and answered his challenge. He hadn’t expected her laugh and admission, but it seemed it was enough to turn their conversation away from him and back to the dainty girl.

Noir didn’t balk as she stood over him, even with such a height advantage it wouldn’t do much against his massive frame. He welcomed her to try something, the boy had no doubt he’d put her in her place. ”It is.” Noir was honestly relieved he didn’t have a mother anymore. She had always been weak and brought him down while alive. Now he was more free without thinking about the she wolf that abandoned him.

The young Destruction peered up curiously at the albino babe his shadow and blue tail swaying at his hips. ”Just going to hide up there?” He prodded, not forgetting the thoughts that raced through his mind as he approached. Maybe he could manage to goad her into violence.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
12-22-2019, 08:41 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse narrowed her eyes as he goaded her. Only the barest flicker of annoyance flashing across her gaze. But her face stayed composed, her lips pulling back in a sinister grin. "Who said anything about hiding?" She asked she turned on her toes, a graceful practiced move. Swinging her hips just right to try and snub the tip of her tail across his nose. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a wink, sticking her tongue out and biting it a bit. "Night has always been my element, but it has never shielded me." It was a comment on her looks, under the light of an unobstructed moon she was ethereal, easy to spot. Which was just as well for her. She preferred being the center of attention.

"And what of you little shadow? Too afraid to get close?" She narrowed her pale pink gaze, shoving his challenge back in his face. It was an intricate tango, one that would almost certainly end in drawing blood, but she was enjoying the dance for now.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

01-06-2020, 11:25 AM
She hid how much his words affected her well, but he didn’t miss the glimpse of annoyance in her features. Noir couldn’t hide his smirk either as she performed a pirrouette and flicked her ivory tail at his nose. Recluse rebutted his comment about her hiding, telling him that she very much knew that the night did not conceal her. Noir admitted to himself that she didn’t seem like one to shirk from a spot light.

He couldn’t help the deep belly laugh that came from his chest as she dared to call him little. Shadow was more than correct, but he hadn’t been described as little since his pup hood. Instead of stepping down from her perch she dared him to join her up upon it. She knew that she as dancing a delicate line, but Noir found himself amused by her banter and wouldn’t remain on the ground for long.

With little effort the massive blue striped yearling lifted himself up onto the boulder she called her throne. He didn’t hesitate to invade her personal space, he aimed to press his massive chest against her ribs in a silent threat. ”Close enough?” The titan of a boy growled darkly.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
01-28-2020, 12:42 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

He met her challenge much as she suspected he would. His chest pressing into her own torso. The girl flicked her gaze towards him, her tongue flashing across her lips for a moment. "Well I could certainly stand being closer." She teased.

Not that that was what either seemed interested in. There had been a hint of menace to his tone and she wasn't going to stand letting this boy think he could push her around just because he was bigger than she was. The tension was slowly starting to reach it's boiling over point and she couldn't help but feel a surge of adrenaline.

"I'm hoping you taste as good as you look." She said, swiping her tongue along her lips again, not daring to remove herself from his contact. She pulled her lips back in a menacing, toothy grin, making it clear she meant to taste his blood.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

01-30-2020, 10:19 AM
She licked her lips and Noir wondered if it was out of nervousness, she had to assume what he was capable of and even so she invited him closer. The tension between them grew, but Noir wasn’t so sure the feelings that stirred within him. Noir was young and didn’t quite understand the deeper implications of his actions. She teased him and all the yearling felt was his desire to prove his superiority. He was bigger and could assert his will however he wanted. Recluse seemed to enjoy toeing the line between them. The only way they would be closer was if they were locked in battle or.. other things the boy had yet to discover.

He watched as her pink tongue took a swipe over her lips again and his blue marked hackles raised at her words. There was no more doubt or way to avoid the eventual spilling of blood. This was different than how he felt towards his sister, the pain he wanted to cause her was less desirable than Recluse. His heart beat heavily in his huge chest as his dark lips pulled back into an anticipatory grin. ”Why don’t you find out?”

With no more warning Noir made his attack. Already being at her ribs the huge Destruction boy shifted his weight to his rear legs and aimed to wrap his huge arms around her neck. At the same time he opened his wide jaws and made an attempt to grasp hold of her pale scruff and shake her until she submitted.

Noir Destruction vs Recluse for Dominance
Round 1 of 2?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Flying
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
02-05-2020, 09:45 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Oooooh so she had managed to provoke him, despite the inherent danger from the bigger male she couldn't help but feel she'd won a bit of victory in being the one that got the other to initiate. He reared up and despite herself Recluse let loose a maniacle giggle, unable to hide her anticipation and her glee at having provoked this. She grinned even as he wrapped his forelegs around her and managed to find hold on her scruff. That grin only turned to a grimace as she felt him shake her and she growled loudly, feeling pain flare along the nape of her neck.

Recluse strained to break herself free of his grip on her scruff, her neck craning to the side, jaws parting to grab at his forepaws dangling so close at the same time she pivoted on her toes, hoping to slide herself under his raised bodice so that he'd practically be standing on top of her, all so she could raise a hind leg and kick, aiming ideally for his fragile bits but she'd take any contact really.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Noir for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Intermediate Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

02-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Noir couldn’t deny the invigorating feeling of letting his emotion loose and initiating the violent contact between them. Recluse would get exactly what she asked for, or rather he was sure he was going to be the one to taste her blood. Adrenaline shot through his veins as her demented laughter was shifted to a pained growl as he shook her.

Eager to get out of his grasp she strained and twisted and bit at his paws. It was enough to cause him to release her shoulders and as he returned to all four legs she slid beneath his belly. Thankfully he had the sense to pivot himself, though it was difficult on the small rock he was away enough that Recluse only grazed his sensitive bits and really got his thigh.

Noir stifled a groan as he changed tactics and aimed to use his weight against her. He’d drop himself so his joints were nearly fully bent into springs and then he aimed to shove his shoulder into the side of her and knock her from the rock to assure his victory.

Noir Destruction vs Recluse for Dominance
Round 2 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Flying
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
02-06-2020, 09:54 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse would in fact manage to taste Noir's blood, feeling her teeth hit home on his forepaw, making him release her, she allowed his paw to pull free from her grasp easily, at this point almost toying with him more than anything. Her kick would also land though the boy had managed to pivot out of the way enough she'd get his leg rather than the particular weak spot she was aiming for. Instantly his weight was crashing into hers, sending Recluse stumbling, she tried to stabalize herself, planing her hindepaws and twisting away from the edge of the rock, at the same time she strained to grab hold of Noir, mouth agape and a forpaw flashing out to try and snag an ankle, her hope was to use the momentum to send him flying off the edge instead. But her balance wasn't holding and she could feel herself starting to fall off the rock, all she could hope was that she's manage to take him down with her.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Noir for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Intermediate Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-26-2020, 09:30 PM

And the winner is...

Noir

Recluse must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Noir: 224.46
(67, 84, 19, 3 - Adjusted to 73.7, 88.2, 21.85, 3.3)

Recluse: 118.69
(43, 15, 43, 4 - Adjusted to 43, 15.75, 45.15, 4)

- nyx