gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-27-2019, 09:49 PM

Unfathomable pain filled Hannibal's heart as he thought over those who he had hurt. The male's children despised his very essence, his family doubted him beyond repair, and he left Deathbelle his loose ends once again. When he left he was doing a lot of the grunt work in the pack. Patrolling, managing stores, and maintaining the lands. A lot of their pack members were youth so he had to pick up a lot of roles. With his absence he could imagine Sirius and Belle had a lot of added stress. Not only was it losing a high ranking Wolf but it was losing someone to help in the numerous tasks that needed to be done.

Blue painted the normally red rocks as the moon shined bright in the sky. It was midnight and a chill had settled in. He was acclimating to the warmth of the west after living in the north for so long. Even the deserts long cold nights had nothing on a northern winter. The weather was another reason it took him so long to get home. Hopefully Belle of all Wolves would understand. He really hoped someone would. Hannibal had settled with his own guilt and was aware his children would never forgive him for 'abandoning' them. They were young and had experienced more sorrow in their lives then most adult Wolves he knew. Though, the male couldn't help but to have the inability to really resonate with their resentment. Hannibal would allow his spawn to dislike him but never would he accept any sort of back lash other then the initial grief. The albino thought back to his own father and how truly harsh and cruel he was. Hamiclar was a tyrant and a true Emperor. Hannibal was a Squirrel in comparison to that melanistic behemoth. The fact that the albino's offspring had the ability to whine was something Hannibal had been completely deprived of. At their age he would have been nearly starving to death while still having to maintain order under his father's stern rulings.

Hannibal weaved through the spires with a slanted gaze. A flurry of emotions took the male on a journey of guilt, annoyance, and yearning. All the male wanted was to aid his family in their path of greatness. Hopefully one day he would be able to do so without interruption. He knew the first step in doing so was to not coddle his angst riddled offspring but to speak with his Empress. Upon coming back to the Empire he noticed she was healthy and well. Two very promising things. But, he knew looks were deceiving and he desired to know all of what happened while he was away. Hannibal felt a tad nervous while thinking of the possibilities of their conversation. Would she allow him to remain a high ranking member of the pack? Would she chew him out? With the only way to find out he tossed his slim head into the air and called forth for his divine half-sister.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-01-2019, 03:37 PM
”No need to wake the rest of the pack.” Deathbelle whispered softly as she approached Hannibal from beneath the shadows after his summons. Her slender form materialized out of darkness behind him and the Empress aimed to rub her shoulder up the length of him, from his hips to his chest. Deathbelle could feel the tense muscle beneath and the bone from so long away from her care.

Belle’s slender frame continued past Hannibal before she turned back around to take in his brightening dual toned stare. She had been on her way back to the pups when she’d seen Hannibal pass by and followed behind him, unaware she was his quarry. Deathbelle reached out to nuzzle the pale warrior lovingly. ”Hanni, I thought you were dead.” She admitted with hushed tones while enjoying his presence. ”It feels good to have you home.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-01-2019, 06:07 PM

Fire ignited in the exact spot the vixen touched. Their monochromatic fur danced together as her lithe bodice pressed against his own. Floral undertones came from her thick Klein scent due to her pleasant adornments. Hushed sultry tones entered his ears as they flicked back in ecstasy. Hannibal had missed the caress of his dear half-sister. Deathbelle's intoxicating violet eyes and the flick of her slim features. A low rumble of a chuckle came forth in response to her verbiage as he added his own. "They should be kept upon their toes." Surely the pack was blessed with his tones of desire and need rather then cries of war.

Hannibal leaned into her nuzzle and moved to slip his tongue across her charcoal cheek. His haunting stare seemed to flash with passion but he suppressed such as she spoke. He took in her words with pale fur bristling on the back of his neck. To know his dearest Empress was painted with the thought of his death truly hurt his core. "I am." A pause. "To my children." His voice with thick with ice. They were not tones of sorrow but merely expressing the truth. It would be hard to overcome their hatred and it was something that would plague him forever. "I am glad to be home my flower." Hannibal allowed his gaze to land on her own, "Deathbelle will you sit with me and fill me in on what has happened in my absence?" The albino slipped away to sit down beneath one of spires with the moon gazing directly upon him.

""

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Despite his injuries Hannibal was as passionate as ever, Deathbelle leaned into his returned touch and thanked the gods that he had been returned to her side. He seemed the suppress the sparks that flew between them as he spoke about his stance with his offspring. Belle wasn’t sure what to say, they’d either come around or they wouldn’t. They had plenty of family willing to help see them through to their true potential. ”I’m sorry.” She offered despite his matter-of-factual way of mentioning his children.

”Of course, brother.” His request was simple, and her dainty paws followed him as he made himself comfortable. She sat close beside him, content just to know he was alive and with her again. With their fur touched Belle let out a heavy sigh, Hannibal had missed much in his absence. She still wished he had been there for her to lean on. ”Archon is dead.” She whispered, her heart aching as she uttered his name. She blinked back her tears and continued. ”The Empire has grown, Sirius rules a second leg of the Empire, the Armada.” This was much better news. The Empire was flourishing, and she held more power than before the eruption.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-02-2019, 06:35 PM

They sat beside one another with fur touching. The warmth of her small yet beautiful form drew him in. It was a cool night and a breeze passed through the spires with ease. Hannibal leaned closer to the babe in order to offer his own warmth to ensure she was comfortable for the most part. Belle's apology was met with a gruff shake of the head. "You have nothing to be sorry for my flower." Nothing the gal could do would warrant an apology. Deathbelle was an Empress with the power of two growing packs. There was no room for apologies for her word was law. Unless she did something to harm him or his children he would never expect any sort of consolation.

It seemed to get slightly colder as the mourning Queen spoke her next words. Archon is dead. Hannibal's face was still but emotion swirled within his haunting haze. Shock and sorrow moved within him. After only a moment his eyes seemed to scan her facial expression, catching the moisture in her gaze. A slender muzzle moved closer to her scruff as he offered a nuzzle, "We lost a remarkable Wolf." Despite their differenced Hannibal and Archon melded in an odd way. They had some sort of unsaid understanding with one another. But, more then any of that he knew the Abraxas made his half-sister happy. Their relationship shifted from duty to actual love. Hannibal thought back to when Belle had asked his opinion of a marriage and his answer was a rather cruel no.

As pain stung his chest the flower adorned femme continued on. Lighter news filled his flicked back ears. Words of a secondary pack came forth and Hannibal raised his brow. Sirius stepped in to fill the paw prints the albino had left behind. Deep thought swirled within the beasts cranium before offering a nod. "If anyone can rule an Armada it is Sirius." A true warrior the fanged brute was. The perfect Wolf to lead an army. "It is pleasing to know despite the eruption Ashen has prospered." Hannibal aimed to connect his gaze with her own, "You have proved to be a ruler beyond anything I could have ever been. I am proud of you, Deathbelle." She had been through abandonment, uncertainty, loss, and childbirth. With all that she was still the Queen they needed.

Hannibal took a moment before speaking once more, "How are the pups?"

""

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Deathbelle grew cold easily and as the wind washed over them the Klein goddess shivered before Hannibal leaned in closer. She caught his dual toned gaze with a coy smile as he held her close and kept her warm. Belle nuzzled his chin without hesitation as he dismissed her apology. Whatever was would be. There was no changing the past, as she knew too well. As she had to admit now.

He hugged her to himself as she mourned her husband, and his hushed word of support did much to brighten the young widow. Losing him was hard, but now having her brother here and returned to her helped give her hope. Especially after being convinced she had lost him as well.

Hannibal’s words were of pride when he spoke of Sirius and the way the pack was growing. He was proud of her despite all the hurdles she’d been handed. belle felt her lips pull back into a smile as she let him hold her. She breathed him in and relaxed in his embrace when he eventually asked after the children. ”Growing like weeds. Before I know it they’ll be yearlings.” She offered longingly, again wishing their father could be here to see them.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-04-2019, 08:52 PM

Hannibal felt the Empress shiver against him and he pulled against her more. Soothing her with gentle nuzzles and providing warmth with his much larger frame. The male wasn't the largest of Wolves but he was able to help a bit. It was mind boggling to think that Archon had been taken so suddenly. The pain that continuously stabbed his pale heart to think that Belle had suffered so much. And the pain I caused her? The beast battled with himself internally as he held her. Never did he desire to bring so much pain to his family, especially not those who are most innocent.

Thoughts shifted towards her spawn as she spoke. Hannibal pictured those tiny blobs of white and black fur forming into nearly fully grown yearlings. His own children popped into his head. How Gimli had grown so large already. The boy already had the mental capacity to hate. - With a light wrinkle of his nose his attention returned to the beautiful babe before him. It was obvious he was struggling within but never would he admit such. "If they are ever getting on your nerves send them my way and I will teach them what I can." A light chuckle, "Lessons our father taught me."

Pale optics took in her features as a smirk replaced his smile. Ivory teeth glistened with saliva beneath the intrusive gaze of the moon. Hannibal leaned in to offer a kiss to her onyx cheek. "No one could ever set me a flame like you do, Belle." The blood in his veins sparked with desire and need. It had been a long while since he had the eyes for another. The journey home was long and rough with an injured leg. Segar was his last love and Hannibal assumed the male left shortly after his absence had been noticed. The albino would not push the babe to accept his passion due to her grief. But, of course the hound would yearn for it all the same. "Tell me how you have been fairing." Eyes sharpened as the demand was pointed as ever. Hannibal expected the nitty gritty.

""

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-05-2019, 08:30 AM
Hannibal didn’t hesitate to help warm her with his thicker frame. He held her softly and offered affectionate nuzzles to keep her body heat. He gave her sweet support and Deathbelle allowed him to support her. After losing so much it felt good to have him close to her again. She could feel the tension in Hannibal, and she had to guess that he thought about his own offspring. She hoped they would one day forgive their father, but until then she would allow him to prove himself through her.

She didn’t know how to comfort him back, but the Empress let him adore her. If he wished anything from her, she hoped he only knew to ask her. Despite everything that happened between the pair of them Deathbelle would do anything for Hannibal. Talking about the prince and princesses seemed to bring a bit of joy to her brother. ”Not too much of Hamiclar.” She chuckled softly, the woman had long adored her father however much their leadership qualities contradicted each other.

They didn’t linger on talk about her children however much she knew that the pups would be sent her brother’s way. The more opportunities they had to train with those of different mindsets the better rounded they would become. Hannibal’s smile gleamed and his passion became more obvious as his dual toned gems shifted to hold only her. She couldn’t help but think about Iolaire’s assessment of her closest sibling.

”No one, brother?” She asked with sultry tones in her silken voice. She teased him, knowing very well how many wolves Hannibal had taken as his own. She had indulged heavily in Iolaire, and had fallen completely for Archon. ”I have to admit, I struggled a lot this winter.” She told him in hushed tones as she nuzzled into his warm neck. Losing Archon and her support in the form of her brother had almost been too much to bear. ”I’ve relied heavily on Sirius’s healer, Iolaire, to see my hidden wounds.” She subtly implied her relationship with the dainty she wolf. Belle had never seen herself with a woman, but Io was different and helped to heal Deathbelle and her emotional scars.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-07-2019, 12:24 AM

Considering everything Deathbelle was the only Wolf Hannibal would likely ever settle down for. He had been close with his ex-mistress Nephthys but never did they reach such an understanding. Their relationship was riddled with toxicity, lust, and rage. Often they would fight until the sun would rise and only make up when partaking in the pleasures of flesh. It was something that would have never worked in the end but had been enticing in the moment. Plus, Hannibal received three beautiful children out of the process. Both Segar and Dutch had been fleeting flings that never stood the test of his impatience. Others had come and gone. But, his eyes only swirled with true desire when feasting upon the Empress. Perhaps it was a mere consequence of desiring for what he could not have. Belle put boundaries on their relationship while being pregnant and he had never had his chance before venturing north. A glimmer of hope shined in the distance as he warmly nuzzled his flower but Hannibal was wise to not get his hopes up.

Her tease was followed by the truth. Belle spoke of her struggle and the fact that she relied heavily on Iolaire. A femme that Banshee had told him about and he needed to meet. Especially now with his Empress mentioning her by name. Pain continued to strike him to the core. The center of each paw ached and his lips moved into a slight frown. The thought of his love relying on a newcomer rather then himself was agonizing. Ever since she put boundaries on their relationship he had silently desired so much more from their relationship. With Archon dead and Hannibal practically dead she had found someone new. He did not blame her for that nor did he know the depths of their relationship. But, the idea that maybe it could have been him made him feel terrible.

Hannibal moved to look at his sister with sincerity heavy in his gaze. "There are no words to describe how I feel." Eyes burned with the sudden influx of emotion. Anger, dread, sorrow, and love all painted across hauntingly pale features. "Time and time again I have sullied my chances to build relationships with those I care the most for." A pink and black nose twitched as lips curled into a self loathing sneer. "Once again I was not here when my family needed me most. I came to these lands with intentions of leading my blood to glory and yet all I can seem to do is fall." Hannibal ripped his gaze from her own as ears flicked back in anger, "I am sorry. I did not mean to make this about myself. I just truly am sorry for not being here for you." A pause. "As well as my children." The beast moved to rest his head on the tops of his paws in slight defeat. He honestly did not know what to say or how to say it. When speaking about himself he felt so horribly wrong. As if he didn't have the right to feel sorry and did not want to come off as seeking her pity. Hannibal only wanted his loved ones to know how truly sorry he was for his short comings, knowing that he had no room for forgiveness.

""

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Deathbelle didn’t have to wonder hard about where Hannibal wished to see their relationship go, but she was grateful for his restraint. She missed him, and she missed the way he spoke to her, the adoration she could see as well as his love. Untold numbers of tragedies befell the Klein royals, but time and again the two were always reunited. Belle sought what she couldn’t have just as much as Hannibal, she could understand his frustration if he told her. He didn’t press her.

Hannibal did find her gaze, and her own mismatched ears fell to her skull as she took in the swirling emotions of his two toned gaze. She hadn’t meant to put so much weight on his shoulders, but it was already a load he had been bearing. ”Hannibal..” She offered soothingly as he sneered at himself. He wanted to be here, he should have been here during the tragedy. He apologized for not being here for her or his offspring. Belle did her best to be there for his young, but she could only do so much.

He placed his head on his paws and the Empress shifted slightly so she might place her head over the back of his shoulders comfortingly. ”I forgave you the moment I saw you return to me.” Many had come and gone, siblings, lovers, slaves.. no matter what happened Hannibal made his way back. Gently she groomed the long fur of his neck as she lay her cheek against him. ”You came back though. How many of our siblings have been taken by the wind?” Her words were soft and loving. She could always rely on Hannibal to come back.