Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-21-2019, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2019, 11:55 PM by Koloskivi.)
       Acceptance... it was the most difficult thing Koloskivi to grasp from anyone. His distant heritage clawed at the eyes around him; making him almost invisible. Was that good, he would wonder. Maybe it was bad; he didn't care. Although, maybe being invisible had its perks? The sky darkened with a mass of foreboding, grey clouds that covered the face of the sun and the expanse of blue around it, turning the land into monochrome grays. The presence of the dark clouds preceded the rain that began to fall, its pace picking up and chasing the forest creatures back into their homes. The wind sent the rain flying sideways and anyone left in the open would find themselves blinded by the rain, or at least pelted relentlessly by the raindrops. It wasn't the ideal experience for anyone out in the rain and anyone wise would seek shelter from the weather. But not this brute, Koloskivi was used to weather like this. 

Amber eyes grew brighter against the grays; its dull colours making him almost gleam. The early afternoon had started out rather pleasantly as the sun forced its way through the brush of the forest below. Deer roamed and scattered through the low brush in to the valleys, birds sang their songs, and the rodents conversed in the treetops while nibbling on stray seeds and nuts they had found on the ground. It was a warmer than usual day, which was most likely why the entire wood seemed to be talking. And he. He let himself go; let himself be free. Only this time, he was no longer in mildly familiar lands. He was in an Empire's care; an emperor's grace. The wolf understood that strange wolves on another territory isn't the best thing in the world. But he had no choice; no purpose. This. This great empire would give him one.

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-23-2019, 05:58 PM
Pyrrhic was scouting out the old lands to see if they were safe enough for the pack to return. With the wall of ash looming overhead the day they'd left it had been hard to gauge how bad the territory would get in the coming days so it had seemed wise to head west. Now, months later, it was time to check out the state of their lands. Pyrrhic wasn't going to move the pack back until he was sure it was safe. Gods though they may have been, the mortal shells they'd been given to walk this plane weren't made to withstand the fallout from a volcano. That had been made clear to him the day he'd lost his father.

Benkos had accompanied him on his journey back to the packlands and the mandrill had taken to checking out the halls of the castle ahead of him. Suddenly the mandrill barked; the guttural sound causing Pyrrhic's hackles to rise as he snapped out of his reverie.

Once beside Benkos it was clear what had caught the mandrill's attention. A wolfish shape was heading towards them through the rain. Normally such a bold intruder would immediately provoke a fight, but given that the land had been abandoned in everything except name as the pack fled the ash clouds Pyrrhic could forgive the trespasser transgressions. It was likely he thought the place abandoned.

With a wordless jerk of his head, Pyrrhic brusquely invited the stranger into the castle hall and out of the rain.
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-26-2019, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 09:01 AM by Koloskivi.)
[OOC: Koloskivi speaks Russian/Russian accent]    

The kind women invited him in and he thanked him kindly, the rain pelted his skin and felt as if it were eating his fur. Yes he had to admit that the place did look deserted and run down. He inclined his head, Koloskivi looked around at the new scene. The empire grace's was very much present and even if it was once choked by smog and ash; it still lived on. The man and his creature didn't attack him on site so he wasn't necessarily too worried about that. Unable to hide his appreciation from the shelter, the beast gave a small smile. "Forgive me for my intrusion. Though i don't mind the rain, its alvays nice to vait in a comfy place like this."

"Might i also add that the creature that follows you is quite unique." Koloskivi wasn't trying to sound like a suck-up, he just wanted to say a few things that might make the wolf smile. The beast sat on his haunches and looked around once more. This place gave off a noble vibe; one that rose gods and gave birth to mighty emperors. What he wouldn't give to let his paws rest on those same lands. Bear the same vibe of nobility, such elegance; poise and decorum. He let his eyes return to the man and his creature, a soft smile cracking his black lips; his pearly whites gleaming.

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

12-07-2019, 08:45 PM
OOC: so sorry for the wait!

Pyrrhic studied the stranger as he approached. During his growing up years his father had of course told him of the Abraxas' superiority, but he had also stressed that mortals weren't to be underestimated. Though not equals in the eyes of heaven, on earth the mortals could pose a threat to an unwary Abraxas. Pyrrhic knew this and he kept it in mind as the stranger came in out of the rain. It was likely he was just passing through, just seeking shelter and running from the ash clouds like everyone else, but Pyrrhic wasn't going to hinge his well being on that quaint little thought. It was safe to be cautious.

"It's quite alright," he responded quickly.Though he would keep a scrutinous eye on the  stranger, he would do his best to be charming. He was still in the conquest business, after all, and now more than ever he needed allies. "In times like these everyone could use a little grace."

The other man had an interesting accent and when he commented on Pyrrhic's companion it succeeded in it bringing a faint smile to the boy's lips, but not for the reason Koloskivi had intended.  Without even having to look at his companion Pyrrhic knew the mandrill's usually severe expression had grown more dour. Benkos detested being spoken about instead of to - and it was that which amused Pyrrhic. "That he is," Pyrrhic agreed. "My friend here is named Benkos and I am Pyrrhic. And," he said as he glanced around them at the castle's stone walls, "this is The Risen Empire."
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-09-2019, 10:46 PM
The male spoke, his voice rumbled in his ears. The creatures expressions dulled and a wave of nervousness washed over him. Koloskivi's chest clenched and he gave a small chuckle. As the male studied him, he returned the observation. Pyrrhic was a bit heavier than him but they were about the same height. His fur was a frothy base of creams and caramels and dark browns, almost all of the colours looked out of place; like they were taken from his coat and placed in a new position. Prrhic's eyes seemed to be the most noticeable feature on him for they stood out and shined like diamonds. Koloskivi shook his head to rid the thought from his brain. With his observation through, he gave a small smile. "It doesn't matter vether a volcano exploded or not, grace should be drippingk from you vords all the same." It sounded better in his head, but he had already said it so no turning back. "Vat a vaste, i must say." 

Pyrrhic tossed his towards the lands, and just as dramatically, Koloskivi gave a wide eyed gaze at the empire, Both grandeur and masked salvation draped the walls. After his eyes digested the scenery, Koloskivi turned to the male and his creature; a soft smile ripping at his black lips. "My name Koloskivi Roux, and its an honor to be in your presence," he huffed. His teeth stuck to his lips making him look absolutely ridiculous. Licking his lips, he pulled himself up to stand. Even if the creature was a companion, Benkos was still very intimidating and if that was what Pyrrhic was trying to accomplish then he had done so with great ease. "You are Abraxas, correct? Im only askingk because you have similar markings of Abraxas. Forgive me if i am wrongk."

Speak~Think

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

12-15-2019, 09:16 PM
The stranger was free with his compliments - a fact that was not lost on Pyrrhic. His ego wasn't in the best of places currently. Normally he would have taken the compliments with a sort of smug indifference - after all, as a god incarnate he deserved such things - but in his sorry state he couldn't help but latch onto the words. They were reaffirming in a way. He deserved them and even a complete stranger, a mortal he'd never met, recognized his importance without so much as a formal introduction to set the stage. That had to mean something, right?

"You have quite the silver tongue, Koloskivi Roux," he observed, acknowledging the handful of compliments that had been cast his way in their short conversation. Pyrrhic certainly wasn't complaining. The corners of his mouth rose slightly as he went on to say, "And it is a pleasure to meet you." Who could resist a charmer?

His smile faltered as Koloskivi asked if he was Abraxas. What did he mean he had similar markings to Abraxas? Surely he didn't mean God! No way this mortal had laid eyes on Pyrrhic's predecessor when neither Pyrrhic, the current Emperor, or his father, or presumably his father's father had not. Surely not.

Recovering quickly and seamlessly adopting a relaxed expression, Pyrrhic replied, "You are correct, I am." He decided to see if he could tease more information out of Koloskivi so he then adopted a curious expression and asked, "What do you know of Abraxas?" Phrased that way he would hopefully learn the truth without leading Koloskivi into a particular answer; either the man would begin to speak of God or he would - hopefully - launch into a recounting of an encounter with one of Pyrrhic's many relatives.

Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-16-2019, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2019, 01:28 AM by Koloskivi.)
Koloskivi Roux - Male - Blackblood Dire 

The beast laughed, knowing what Pyrrhic meant by his silver tongue, yes Koloskivi had to admit he was always the one to compliment someone; grew up the way and there was no changing the way he was. The smile on the males fade made his face split into a grin. Finally, the smile he had been hoping to give the beast. The first smile was hardly able to be called a smile, but he didn't say anything; didn't want to ruin the moment. "O, bozhe!" he exclaimed as he stuck out his tongue to see. "But i didn't eat anything silver."

As soon as he asked that question he regretted it, he scoffed at himself in disgust. Thats the one thing the beast needed to work on, how to shut his mouth. Pyrrhic let his expression change and Koloskivi looked away slightly; desperately trying to hide a flustered look that sat upon his face. "Vell, i've heard of the Abraxas bloodline along vith the Klein's and the Valentines. A certain lissomeness about them, vat i vouldn't give to reside beside them." His face felt hot, he shuffled his feet and looked back at the male. "Iv'e heard that Abraxas are not to be messed vith, but other than that not much. Sorry if i caused any confusion or anger, Pyrrhic."

[OOC: O, bozhe!- Oh dear!]