Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-24-2019, 12:34 AM
Jupiter was being bad. He knew he was doing a bad thing and really, all it did was amuse me. His young uncle had taken a sudden interest in animal husbandry and sheep were high up on his list. And what did he remember clearly from his time in Valhalla during the festival? Sheep. So he'd marched his bright blue ass back to Valhalla with Darya in tow and lo and behold, what was waiting for him just on the other side of the border? Sheep! Of course he'd had to get closer for a better look. Had too. The fluffy little buggers had all but begged him.

After nonchalantly warning Darya about the dangers of trespassing Jupiter had leaped over the wall like a bright blue bambi deer and frisked after the sheep for a closer inspection. It wasn't like Aurielle would mind. He thought she was rather sweet on him so there was no way whatsoever that she would object. It wasn't like he was going in for a taste or anything. He was just looking, honest.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-24-2019, 10:30 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The loss of her mother had hit the shimmering so much harder than she’d been prepared for. To say she wasn’t handling it well in her own time would be to tell a lie. She didn’t know what to do. So much of her wanted to scream and never stop. But the training drilled into her by her father for so long…

A flash of blue brought her attention swinging around as she sat in one of the sentry shelters, gazing out. She should have caught the wolves traipsing over her border well before now. But the haze of grief…. It took over sometimes.

Fury slipped through her veins in a flood of ice, and she slid from the shelter and dropped silently to the outside of the wall, trotting around to slip through the passage and falling in behind, but trailing after the familiar, cosmic blue form of Jupiter. Loshir, ever present at her side and forever loyal, bared his teeth as he slid after her, silent distaste on his features.

She waited for several strides, well hidden in the ash-laden plains grasses, until she could guess what he was after, before she circled around, nodding to Loshir in a silent gesture to circle the opposite way and wait. In a burst of speed, she bounded forward on silent paws, low to the ground until the last few strides, pushing off at the last few feet to launch herself at Jupiter’s right side with all the tenacity and force of a Belgian Malinois, hoping to send him staggering as she sought to collide with him.

She didn’t hold back the efficient slash of her canines for the lower right side of his neck, aiming to score a deep pair of lacerations as she threw her left shoulder forward, aiming to drive the point into his ribs, just behind his left foreleg, simultaneously aiming to hook her right foreleg around the front of his right fore’s ankle and drag it out from under him, her weight shifting to her other three legs as her long-haired tail swept out like a banner for balance.

All of this was done without a single snarl or rumble—she simply remained silently and efficiently vicious in her attempt to topple the taller trespassing male under the icy fury. Her features were formed into the defensive snarl, but the chill in her eyes – the glazed fury – made it difficult to know what she planned to do with him if he lost.

Aurielle Rhiannon Marie Adravendi vs (Jupiter Aeris) for (Dominance?)
Round 1x3
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed leather bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather torso armor
Battle Mutation 1: Long Upper Canines (Offensive)
Companion 1: Mountain Lion (Battle)

Skills: Expert Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

ooc notes: lemme know if I did the form wrong at all ^^

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-24-2019, 11:35 PM
Why Tyrian wanted sheep was beyond him. They were awfully dumb looking things. Happy and springy, sure, but they had a look to them that suggested there was nary a clever thought between them. That thought gave him pause. Perhaps that was why his uncle wanted them. Their lack of smarts may have made them easier to manage. Hell, he had a smart horse and and its smarts made it kind of high strung. He'd had to negotiate with the damn thing for christsake. Bet Aurielle didn't have to deal with her sheep.

Speak of the devil! Who but the lady in question was trying to sneak up on him. "Sneaky, sneaky," he drawled with a lazy grin. "But ain't it against your code of chivalry or whatever to pounce from behind? I'm not saying it's cowardly or anything, just odd." She had an adorable murderous look on her face but Jupiter remained unfazed. She was just too damn cute; too girly and squishy looking. It was like getting pounced on by a kitten. Was she angry? Yeah. Did she mean business? Yeah. But could he really feel threatened by a sparkling babe with long locks? No, no he could not. Even her armor was precious.

Jupiter didn't resist her attempt to knock him over and chose instead to roll with it. He hit the ground hard - his neck stinging from her slash - but in an instant his lazy grin was back. Completely unafraid and determined to ham it up now, Jupiter flipped over onto his back so he could stare up at her. He quickly enthused, "Damn, girl, hitting like a boss! I dig it. It's sexy as fuck."

"You know honestly," he reached out to bat at her chest lazily with just enough force to push her back a smidgen if he connected so she could have a taste of how much stronger he was than her and how different the fight could be if he took her wrath seriously. "You surprised me! Fighting seems a bit beneath a proper lady. Dirty, you know? Kinda surprised you didn't sic your pussy on me." He made a 'oops' face as though his choice of wording had been a mistake and then said while jerking his head towards her cat companion, "I mean that pussy. I'm sure yours doesn't bite or anything weird like that."

Jupiter versus Aurielle for Dominance
Round One of Two
Size:Extra Large
Skills: Advanced Fighter

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

11-25-2019, 01:02 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Jupiter’s reaction, knowing is temperament, was to be expected. He went down and she knew he was letting her take him down that easily. His blood painted her canines and lips, and as he blathered, she paused for the briefest moment—only for the faintest heartbeat. While she’d gained much from the birds and the bees talks her father and mother – her da had wanted to be utterly sure that she wouldn’t be as oblivious as he had remained well into his adulthood – none of their teachings had included the words Jupiter was throwing her way.

And frankly, had she not been going through the loss of her mother and the harrowing trials of the past winter’s eruption, the worries of food and security, and everything that went with the mantel of Spirit, she’d have been questioning him as to what the hell he was talking about.

But right now, he was trespassing, being completely blasé about her attack, and not leaving her territory. So, without warning, her hind end swung toward his left side, her left hind leg lifting sharply as her other tree paws sifted to take the weight and she drove her left hind paw down hard and fast, aiming for Jupiter’s very exposed balls, sharp-ish claws flexing to dig hard into tender skin and… round parts… should her strike meet its mark, her canines slashing savagely for his offered foreleg, not aiming to gain a hold, but merely to score him to the bone. The injury wouldn’t be one that would disable him, or even make him limp all that badly other than by reflex from pain, but no doubt it would sting like hell.

Perhaps it was petty, but if the ass was going to talk dirty and be confusing, she was going to show him just how dirty she could be in a fight.

Aurielle Rhiannon Marie Adravendi vs (Jupiter Aeris) for (Dominance?)
Round 2x2
Size: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed leather bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather torso armor
Battle Mutation 1: Long Upper Canines (Offensive)
Companion 1: Mountain Lion (Battle)

Skills: Expert Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-25-2019, 11:11 PM
It was hard to say what exactly tipped Jupiter off to the kick. Her shifting stance? Experience with this type of situation? Remembered pain passed down through thousands of generations of bruised testicles? Whatever the reason, Jupiter had a feeling bad things were coming and he tensed out of instinct; not knowing where the bad thing was coming from or how to protect himself from it, only that it was coming and that he needed to be ready. Of course it wasn't enough. The pad of her foot hit him center sack and succeeded in - what felt like - shooting his testicles up his spine and out the top of his head.

He yiped and then snarled a stream of inventive expletives that called into question everything from the origins of her clearly equine locks to the too-familiar liberties her companion animals took with her person. "Alright, fine, fine. I take it back. You aren't a lady." The outburst didn't last long and slowly his scowl was replaced with a sly grin. Though he would be feeling the effects of the kick for awhile Jupiter considered it a sign of success. It was proof that he was getting to the princess. He was rather fond of messing with people, even people he liked, so it was a painful win in his book. "Well fuck princess if you wanted a feel ya coulda just asked. Could use some work on that touch. I mean I like rough but shit they don't do me no good when they're wrapped around my head." The last word was no sooner out of his mouth than he was lunging for her legs in the hopes of dragging her down on top of him. If his choice of words embarrassed her she was going to hate laying on his belly.

Jupiter versus Aurielle for Dominance
Round Two of Two
Size:Extra Large
Skills: Advanced Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-28-2019, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 07:50 PM by The Judge.)

And the winner is...

JUPITER
Aurielle must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Aurielle: 273.36
Jupiter: 298.31

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

12-04-2019, 03:11 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Jupiter had sensed the stomp headed for his balls, but other than the anticipatory tensing which luckily for him took his foreleg out of line for her slash, there was nothing else he could have done aside from rolling away from the blow. His reaction was slightly pleasing in a strangely vindictive way—even if the yelp made her ears flatten from the pitch.

The snarled curses and insults to her honor she ignored, swaying back to avoid his lunge – and consequentially shoving her weight into her hind legs, which meant the paw still on his crotch probably slammed down again – before she made one of her own, aiming to slip her front half between his forelegs and slam her chest down hard to his brisket, nose coming close to his ear and baring those daggers around a hiss.

“I’ve just lost my mother, and my uncle and brother are missing, Jupiter. I am really not in the mood to bandy words while you are trespassing in my lands. So, if you would please get up and get back over the wall, I would be removed of the decision to geld you of the balls you so graciously presented to me when you rolled onto your back. Whatever drew you here, we can talk of it when you are on the other side of that wall. This is your only chance before I really aim to hurt you and regret it later. That, or I can call for a few friends of mine and you can just stay here for a year.”

However well-trained she was, her voice shook. Friend or not, she would hold true to her word if he didn’t get up. As Spirit, it was her duty to stand firm, even if he’d won in some way by breaking the far more dangerous chill. Hot, if reined in, anger was much safer than that cold rage. And even as she drew back to allow him that chance to flip to his paws, she snaked her jaws toward his belly to snap at him, and if he didn’t move, she aimed closely enough to score flesh.

(Ooc: also, pssssst Juuuudge. When did Basalm get here? o.o lol I kid I kid!)

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
12-08-2019, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 03:32 PM by Darya.)

Darya had become much like a puppy again, following her friend around wherever he'd let her. It was easier for her this way, Legion was still big and scary to her, so many new faces she was suddenly being forced to be around and Jupiter was a comforting face in all the confusion and anxiety. So when he rounded her up the masked woman was more than happy to walk behind her star-speckled friend. Not that she always thought his ideas were the best. Case and point. A simple warning about trespassing passed from Jupiter's lips before he was leaping a boundary wall and left Darya to fret. A whine pulling from her lips as she watched her friend dart away. But for all, she wanted to follow him Darya was also much too nervous to cross what was a clearly defined borderline.

So instead she was left to watch all that went down, a shimmering warrioress descending on her friend and the fight that ensued. She bounced from paw to paw, hellfire gaze sweeping over the landscape. Searching desperately for anything to help once the fight was over, but the chill of the volcano had killed most of the plants she might expect to see blooming at this point. A few bright yellow plant heads could be seen at the base of the wall Jupiter had lept over, weak little dandelions, they wouldn't be useful for much but it was better than nothing. Darya quickly picked what she could, being as careful with them as she could.

She lifted her head above the wall and it seemed the fighting had stopped, Darya whined loudly again, antsy to leap the border wall and help her friend, and even the white woman but still unable to bring herself to do it.  

"Говорить"

Art by TakahiroReta
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-16-2019, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2019, 11:06 PM by Jupiter.)
Jupiter was an ass. He knew it, hopefully she knew it, and he was sure Darya knew it. He liked it. Niceness was all bullshit and window trappings as far as he was concerned. He cared little for those who weren't him or his family, which meant his feelings on her dead and missing relatives were lukewarm at best. He did, however, have the good sense not to say so out loud if only because it would bring down his odds of sleeping with her. He didn't care that she might attack him or hate him, or that she'd get a posse to whoop him for being disrespectful. All he cared about was emptying a nut – or not. It was for that reason and no other that he reined his jackass tendencies in a bit.

A bit. Reining it in entirely was beyond him in most instances. ”Well, shit, princess, ya coulda led with that, dontcha think, instead of jumping straight at a friend's throat over a piddly little thing like trespassing.” Was he playing up the friend card to garner sympathy for himself and trampling all over her sad moment in the process? Yes, yes, he was.

Okay, okay, he couldn't let the “get my friends to beat you up” statement stand. He quirked a brow at her and deliberately didn't move when she snapped at him even though it meant getting pinched. Aurielle may have felt in control but the harder she tried to impose her will on him the more he would try to undermine it. He would not be cowed and if she kept pushing him he was going to start pushing back. He eyed her pointedly as she bit at him so she would know how little he thought of her attempts to dominate him. Jupiter then quirked a brow at her and said, ”I see, you couldn't best me so you'll get your buddies to do it for you, eh?” He tsked, pouting and exuding hurt feelings for a second, before getting to his paws. ”I came here to do business but I guess I can take it elsewhere.”

He began to amble towards the wall, deliberately taking his sweet time. When Aurielle couldn't see what he was doing he shot a wink Darya's direction so she would know he was fine. It was all for show; he was neither hurt by Aurielle's actions or worried about what came next. There was no need for her to fret either. Selfish as he may have been he did genuinely feel a little bad for making her worry. A little.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

01-10-2020, 04:15 AM
[Short blech post]
Aurielle Adravendi

His words meant little. What mattered was that he finally got to his paws and headed for the wall. Her only words in response were a simple, “You can do that business on the outside of the wall.”

She followed behind, glancing to Aelloshir as the big cat herded the flock back into a bunch with a grumble under his breath. Once Jupiter was on the proper side of the wall, she joined him and the large female, glancing over the young giant with mild curiosity, offering a smile. This wolf had at least respected the boundaries of the pack, and honestly looked wrought with worry over the whole thing.

Her eyes returned to Jupiter as she cocked her head, putting together the sequence of events before asking, “What do you want?”

She’d had enough time to tamp the storm down within, and her haunches lowered to the ground, neutral as her expression—one of bland interest by now.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-21-2020, 09:29 PM
With exaggerated slowness he pulled himself up and over the wall. Once on the other side he winked at Darya and then bumped her shoulder good-naturedly. Maybe he should do this more often. Exposure would toughen her up, right? Like most wolves sooner or later she'd reach a point where his antics were more exasperating than worrying. Maybe eventually he could convince her to join in. As intimidating as she appeared they wold make a fine pair of rabble rousers.

"What do you want?" At this Jupiter slowly sent a sly look over his shoulder at Aurielle. He quirked a brow at her, his expression promising mischief, and then he said, "To take my business elsewhere of course." He was going to get those sheep though. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but he was going to get them. And he had just the plan in mind. "See ya 'round, Aurielle..."

-exit Jupiter-