size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-11-2019, 09:45 PM

Lili was busy trying to push her way into a crack in one of the many rocks that littered the island. Some of them had small caverns in them, she'd had little else to do at this point but continue to try and explore every single inch of the island she could find, so that's what she was doing. The girl could get her nose into the crack and even close her to her cheeks but it wasn't quite as big as she seemed to think it was. Lili wasn't exactly the titan her brother was but even now she was started to show signs of her size and that meant she didn't fit in small spaces she once had.  

Lili flopping back onto her haunches with an indignant huff. Cocking her head to the side as the peered a the small hole, desperate to try and make it make sense in her head, to come up with an answer as to how to get herself into the space.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
12-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Emerald Island was a beautiful place and Aryn immediately fell in love with it's uniqueness. Some wolves might think it was ugly with the sparse, dying foliage and open plain land but the way the ground was stained green - the way it got it's namesake - and the strange blueish hues among the rocks and plants drew the little pup in with curiosity. It'd become a place she loved to spend time, and as she walked among it's shores she saw not too far away a butt of red and white. Her ears perked and she made her way over in a crouch, skirting around the rocks until she came up in front of the hole where her sister's head was pushed into.

She waited until Lili's head poked back up and plastered a bright smile upon her little maw. "Boo!" The scare was halfhearted, as Aryn did not have it in her to truly frighten any of the wolves she loved. "Whatcha doing?" Her head cocked to the side in curiosity and moved to peer into the small hole that Lili was investigating.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

12-13-2019, 10:32 PM

A tiny gasp escaped Lili's lips as her sister hopped out. For a very brief moment her eyes grew wide, her hackles started to raise and her breath hitched, but as soon as she realized it was her sister Lili immediatly calmed.

"Heya Aryn!"
She said good naturedly. The girl stretched her head out to try and bump noses with her sister. Lili had never struggled to tell her identical sisters apart but while Sio was still recovering in their den seeing Aryn up and around helped to bouye her feelings of worry for her littermate. She couldn't beging to imagine what it was like for Sio's actual twin.

Aryn asked her what she was doing and Lili grinned at her sister.
"Tryna get in to the hole."
She said, skirting to the side to allow her smaller sister a chance to look at it.
"Maybe you can get in?"

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-15-2019, 06:01 PM
Aryn's grin widened and she leaned to meet her sister halfway in her nose-bump. There was little she enjoyed more then sharing her love and affection with her family, her ambition in life being to make those around her as joyous as she was. She listened intently as Lili explained her reasoning, small head cocking to the side in wonder. Curiosity compelled her forward and she scrambled over-top the hole to take the place her sister had vacated. Lili was bigger then she was, and as Aryn's head poked down below the surface she knew she'd have a better chance at making it down then her sister would. She still didn't quite understand why the red-tinted pup was so keen on seeing inside, but if it made Lili happy then it made Aryn happy too.

She wiggled her front end in further, feeling the walls of the hole smush around her shoulders. Her eyes squinted against the falling dirt and for a moment she'd considered backing out and admitting that she wasn't quite small enough, though her drive to please made her continue forward just in case. Aryn's little paws dug at the walls to try and make more room, and she felt herself slowly moving downwards further until she came to a stop and could not move further in no matter how hard she wiggled.

"Lili?" She called out hesitantly, her voice mumbled by the hole. "I think I'm stuck." Her tail tucked between her legs fearfully - the only parts of her still outside the hole - and her butt wiggled desperately to try to loosen the dirt.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

12-18-2019, 10:34 PM

Lili watched with her head cocked to the side as she watched her sister stick her head into the hole. She settled ungracefully onto her rump with an audible thump. Her tail beat out a rythmn behind her as she watched Aryn push even deeper into the hole, her mouth dropping open in a gape. No fair! How come Aryn could fit in the hole and she couldn't? Okay so she knew but that didn't mean she wasn't jelous!

Aryn's voice reached Lili's snowy ears, muffled as it was. The girl blinked for a moment then jumped to her paws.
"What?"
She jumped from paw to paw, a little bit of anxiety creeping into her.
"Are you sure?"
It was a dumb question of course but she just couldn't imagine it, in fact her mind suddenly jumped to the next thing she wanted to ask.
"What can you see?"
It must be amazing.

Lili walked so she was directly behind her sister and leaned forwards, yelling probably louder than she needed to.
"I'm gonna try and pull you out!"
Without waiting for a response she made to try and grab the root of Aryn's tail and pull. She was certain it would work and if not? Well she could always push.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

12-19-2019, 04:41 PM
She could feel the vibrations in the dirt around her, the ground shifting each time Lili's small hops hit the soft earth. Aryn strained to hear her big sister's words, frowning hard. "I see dark." She responded helpfully, hoping that'd be enough information for Lili to be pleased. What if she wanted her to go deeper and see more? The little pup's heart pounded hard in her chest. Her anxiety was interrupted by a very loud shouting that echoed through the hole and into Aryn's small ears painfully.

She squeaked in alarm, and suddenly felt teeth around the base of her tail. "Ow ow ow!" Aryn yipped, her tail tucking harder between her legs for protection. "Just dig or something, Lili!" The pup's words were becoming whimpers, and Aryn began to wonder if she'd be stuck down here forever. She'd have to live on whatever mice scurried into her mouth on their own.