gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019
12-10-2019, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 12:48 PM by Bourbon.)
Iolaire gave him a lot to think about on his return to Ashen. The dog didn’t bring anything up for a few days, he wanted time to process his thoughts and feelings. In the end he quite liked the idea of being Lucretia’s equal. Her mate and partner. Bourbon came to the realization he loved the woman. As far as he knew his mistress was with Deathbelle again today, he knew she wanted to see her sister more often.

He had a gift for her, and he knew that eventually she would return to their temporary den in the rocks. Bourbon took most of the day to find his supplies and some of them could have been better than they were. He scattered some early lavender on the floor and prepared a couple of fresh killed rabbits to eat. He cleaned up the den and eventually settled on the floor in a sphynx position to wait with two coconut halves filled with the very last of his prickly pear wine.
Hello, my name is BOURBON
I belong to Lucretia Maxima Klein
If Found Please Return to Ashen

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Lucretia had been testing Deathbelle's anti-conception tonic on herself for some time for now. It seemed to prevent pregnancy, from what she could tell from her limited experience. She could tell from her scent that it had prevented her from ovulating... this kind of potion, unfortunately, wasn't something she was willing to test in a "hands on" manner. Luce hadn't ever felt any sort of sexual attraction once she'd matured. Sure, there was deep affection that came in waves for her family and those close to the pack, but she didn't ooze the same sexuality that other Kleins did. The entire thing was a bit of a mystery to her. Not, of course, the physical act - she was a doctor, after all, and not an idiot. But how did you get to that place where you were willing to give yourself over to another? Luce wasn't good at being vulnerable. Not in any way, shape, or form.

Bourbon had become the one exception to her normally reticent personality. He had managed to wheedle his way into her heart - or at least within the same cavity in her ribcage. She was fond of him.

Unfortunately, one of the side effects of testing Deathbelle's tonics was that her heat had come early this season. It typically made her irritable; all she wanted was to retreat to the darkness of their den. Their. A guilty smirk crossed her face as she slipped into the temporary home they had made together. Did he think of it as his? She hoped that he did. Luce had shared her deepest, darkest secrets with him and he had seen her through the ugliest of her manias. They were deeply bonded. "Hello, Bourbon," she said quietly. The scent of heat was musky in the enclosed space. Luce wrinkled her nose at it. Settling down beside him, she began to eagerly pick at the rabbit he'd prepared for her. There were only a handful of wolves that she trusted to receive food from and her companion was one of them. In typical fashion, the niceties that he had pulled together just for her seemed to slide over her reptilian brain. Although lavender was on the air, she figured it was because of their recent harvests. The liquid in the coconuts went unnoticed. All that mattered were their needs being met. Food. Water. Shelter. "Did you harvest some lavender recently?"
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-10-2019, 04:24 PM
He tried not to but he couldn’t help but notice her heat scent, that made his task that much easier to follow through with. Not that he had any hesitation now that he’d made his mind up. Bourbon knew that in the very least she was fond of him, and the dog wondered if he could get her to admit love. She was very cut and dry matter of factual kind of she wolf. If he could show her the emotions that captivated him..

Bourbon smiled and wagged his tail as she greeted him, his first thought his happiness at seeing her eat so readily. He had no doubt she worked hard today and the affliction of her body didn’t help. Carefully he nosed her coconut towards her wordlessly before working on his own dinner. He took a couple of laps at the wine in between. ”I did.” He answered simply, she needed not notice his efforts as long as she could smell them and was helped to relax by the aroma. ”I know it's early yet,” He added.

The dog leaned against her subtly as he continued to work on his rabbit. He thought better about a comment about her scent, however much he enjoyed it. After his chat with Io he had begun to rethink his stance on the foundations of his views. He felt like Lucretia’s equal and she was already his other half in every other aspect of his life. Why not in this? He was no neutered animal…

”Did you see Deathbelle this morning?” He asked curiously, he hadn’t decided how to approach her just yet. He didn’t know how she would respond, and he wanted everything perfect leading up to that point.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Luce sighed, indulging fully in the delicious meal he had prepped for them. He knew her so well, more intimately perhaps than even her own family. Deathbelle had not yet seen the tremors that shook her at night or when she shook with terror. She had grown accustomed to the routine of their life together. Together they had crafted a well-oiled machine; between the two of them, Ashen was thriving. The pack and healthy and strong. That was all she could ask for. "I did see her briefly," she said in between bites, leaning into his warmth as he settled into her. They often sat like this. It was nothing new.

And yet. The scent of her heat was growing claustrophobic in the small space. Without any fresh air it became impossible to ignore. At least when she was outside there had been a decent breeze going. A strange warmth rippled in the pit of her stomach as Lucretia finished her meal and laid her head neatly on Bourbon's dainty paws. He was much smaller than her but his stalwart presence made his size a nonissue. The comfort he provided her with had nothing to do with mass. "You were clever for scouting lavender this early," Luce said appreciatively. He was such a talented worker. A true asset.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-10-2019, 05:28 PM
She was enjoying her meal at least and he couldn’t help the way his lips pulled back in a smile as he watched her. He was one of the few she would accept food from, a fact that emboldened him further. Lucretia trusted him, and that in itself spoke volumes. The pair of them filled their bellies and Luce leaned back against him and lay her head on his creamy white paws. She complimented him as well and he wagged his tail against her hips.

Without thinking he reached forward to groom the soft fur of her black and white ears. Bourbon was gentle, and had no desire to rush headlong into anything she didn’t desire. But he realized quickly that he desired her. ”Take a sip of the wine,” he prompted softly. ”It works well with the lavender.” He wanted her at ease and relaxed and in his arms. He should have been thinking about how a pregnancy would adversely affect her mental state, but it was hard with her heat scent fogging his mind. ”Lady Lucretia, where do you see us in the future?” Bourbon jumped, he couldn’t deny himself any more.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Her own pheromones were in the driver's seat. His touch was electric and welcomed. Instead of shying away as she might have a few months ago, a pleasant sound rumbled in her throat and she sank into his touch. Wine? Her eyes lazily scanned the den and found the coconut he had offered her. She wasn't a fan of any mind altering substances. It never seemed to work out well for the shamyn. Just after the fall of the empire she had backslid quickly into relying on intense psychedelics to get through the immediate aftermath... she wasn't quite sure that she had ever recovered.

"No thank you," Lucretia said politely. For the first time she worried about offending his sensibilities; the kind of beverage he offered her took time to prepare. "I just... want to maintain my faculties," she explained carefully. Luce shyly gave him an affectionate nuzzle to try and smooth over the small rejection. It felt good. "Just the smell of lavender is enough. I feel very relaxed." Stress was unpsooling from her muscles as they spoke.

His question surprised her. Lucretia cocked her head to the side and twitched her ears, thinking hard on a proper response. "Well, I'll always need you," she said simply. It was true. There was no way she could get by without him. "What do you mean? Are you planning on leaving?" she asked suddenly, a keen whine sneaking into her voice. There was no way she could survive without him.

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-11-2019, 09:28 PM
She leaned into his touch but she denied his offer of the spot of wine. Bourbon hid his disappointment well, but he understood why she would prefer to keep a clear mind. He found the beverage relaxing and only needed a few laps of the liquid to ease his muscles. He forgave her easily as she nuzzled him sweetly, and he was reminded how close they were to each other. Bourbon didn’t quite hit the mark with his wine, but Luce appreciated the lavender he’d gathered. ”Good,” he offered a nod and leaned in closer as she relaxed.

”I’ll always need you.” He smiled and nosed against her cheek reassuringly, his tail still wagging against her. ”No, I’d never leave you.” He needed her as much as she needed him. He found his perfect place right beside her. ”The opposite really.” He’d been thinking too much. If they were equals.. ”I want you as my mate.”

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Lucretia's heart stilled when he spoke. Although she knew that she never wanted to leave his side and wished to always work together for the better of the pack... did that make them mates? She had never had an excellent example of partnership. Everyone had been so concerned with surviving in the former Klein Empire that hardly anyone paid much thought to their feelings. Deathbelle and Archon had shone brilliantly together and yet their flame had burnt out so quickly. Luce saw what it had done to her sister to lose her love. If not for her children, the loss may have destroyed her unflappable sister. Was that what it meant to be mates?

Luce whined softly, her eyes shining but troubled. They couldn't turn back after Bourbon had asserted himself. If she accepted his affections, they would be more tightly bound than ever before. Nevertheless, the answer seemed obvious. They couldn't survive without each other. "I will accept... if you abide by one simple request," Luce offered. Her voice was shaking. The normally composed shamyn found herself reduced to a nervous wreck - but he had seen her in worse states. "You cannot ever leave my side. Nothing will change. We will continue to work together, ensuring the health of the Empire. Always." It was her deepest desire. She hoped he would accept.

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Lucretia was silent for a long few moments, and for the first time he really had his doubts. If she rejected him would she finally send him away? She already said that she couldn’t live without him. Bourbon nuzzled her softly as her eye twinkled and she kept him on edge. Lucretia had one request before she accepted his proposal. His long haired ears perked as he listened patiently to her shaking voice. His tail continued to wag against her hips in support as she told him she wanted him forever by her side, and for their lives to remain as they were.

Bourbon grinned from ear to ear and whined softly in return as his tail wagged faster. ”I would do anything to call you mine. Especially those requests.” He wouldn’t leave her side unless she sent him away, he didn’t think anything could make him happier. ”Always.” The dog moved closer to the one he loved, his gaze lidded Bourbon leaned over to offer a shy kiss.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Relief flooded her veins, more powerful than any medication she'd prescribed. Lucretia let out a long sigh. Her eyelashes fluttered in surprise - she hadn't even been aware that she was holding her breath. Bourbon had stolen it right from her lungs. His promise meant more to her than she could say. They had already accomplished so much together. He had always been more than her companion and more than her assistant. He was her equal in every respect. The growing intensity of their relationship seemed like a natural progression, even if she was nervous. Luce hoped that his promise would remain true over the coming seasons and... well, years. She couldn't picture anyone else by her side. The shamyn closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, returning his affections in the restrained way that she knew how. "I am yours," she said softly. A small sigh of pleasure escaped her as he gave her a soft kiss. Where did they go from here?

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Bourbon felt Luce relax against him at his committed words, she sighed softly and the dog was put at ease. She saw him as her equal, and they would continue to be so and more than partners from now on. He wouldn't leave her side and the two of them would take on the world together. In the beginning he had been gifted to her as a simple tool to be used. Now they couldn't live without one another. 

Lucretia closed her eyes and nuzzled against him as he kissed her hesitantly. As she returning his affection though the dog would grow much more bold in his movements. He grinned widely as he pulled back from their first kiss. Long tail wagging behind him Bourbon stood up to drape himself over Luce's marked body. "I won't ever let you go." Though inexperienced the dog followed his eager instincts and made her his in every way.

-fade-

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Their size difference made his motions slightly strange but not unwelcome. Unwittingly, she found a prickle of self-consciousness wheedle its way to the forefront of her mind. In the end, none of it mattered at all. She simply leaned into his embrace and found herself awash in nature's most pure, carnal pleasure. Suddenly she understood a little bit better why Deathbelle wanted her special potion after all.

-fade-

After their courtship had been fully consummated, Lucretia found herself slipping into a blissful nap. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. For a brief moment, her entire consciousness had been obliterated. She didn't worry, didn't think of poisons and maladies, she simply became awash in pure electric energy. The connection they shared had been cemented by their physical act. The shamyn stirred in her sleep and finally awoke, still a bit dazed from their encounter. It felt as if she had liberally consumed his wine, but in fact she was in perfect control of her faculties. How queer. "Bourbon?" she said quietly, her tail quickening into a nervous wag as she spoke. "What do we do now? Do we seek counsel with Deathbelle or...?" Could they keep their relationship a secret? The thought made her stomach churn. Lucretia didn't want to, but there was a small part of her that worried about her sister's response. Belle had different ideas of what slaves and tools were good for.

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-13-2019, 05:49 PM
Bourbon lost himself as well, his mind could focus only on Luce and the two of their bodies together. He might have tried to continue all night, but exhaustion didn’t take long to consume him and the two of them fell asleep in each others arms. The bliss of their time together lingered on even as he felt Lucretia stir and wake. His name on her lips made Bourbon blink open his eyes and smile up at her.

She was quick to jump into their consequences and Bourbon sighed softly, she was so nervous and unsure. He just wanted to love and adore her and begin to explore this new development in their relationship. Bourbon couldn’t have ever predicted such an outcome when Deathbelle bought him that day at the slaver’s market. That had to be why Luce was so nervous. He was supposed to be a slave, beneath his mistress, but here they were as equals.

”It would not do well to keep secrets from your sister. I understand why you are nervous. But surely she will see this was the natural course..” He hoped. Deathbelle seemed like a logical she wolf, surely she would see how much the two of them cared for each other. He held on to her more tightly in support and kissed at her chin lovingly.

Lucretia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-19-2019, 08:12 PM
"You're right," she admitted. It felt nice to have this small spot of new pleasure for just the two of them. Was this the obvious course of their relationship...? Lucretia wasn't so sure Deathbelle would see it that way. She loved her sister dearly, but Belle had a selfish streak that Luce found it difficult to understand. However, she was beginning to become more intimately familiar with the concept of jealousy and selfishness. Luce couldn't imagine sharing Bourbon with anyone. He was her guide, her lightness, her mate. It did seem obvious, now that she thought about it. Maybe just to her.

"How should we tell her? Together?" she asked, peering at him. Luce wanted to approach this as a joint effort if they could. She sighed softly as he kissed her chin and nuzzled against him. His fur was so, so soft. Much softer than hers or any other wolf she'd ever examined this closely. It was like he was made of clouds. Luce gratefully laid her head against his, thoroughly enjoying the comfort that their closeness brought.

Bourbon

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Vail

12-20-2019, 09:31 AM
Bourbon aimed to steal a kiss as she agreed that he was right in his assessment of their situation. The Empress needed to be told of their relationship. Lucretia meant the world to him, and the thought of being her closest companion but there being another wolf she called her mate.. He shook himself mentally. It was an awful thought, and he thanked the stars again that she belonged to him. Just as much as he belonged to her.

Lucretia pressed further, how would the Klein matriarch be told of the development? He nuzzled into her coat supportively as she questioned him. She easily relaxed against him in his offered support, as long as they were together he was sure that his love could do anything. Even tell her sister potentially rough news. ”I promised I wouldn’t leave your side.” He reminded her lovingly. ”Surely if she sees how much we care for each other.” Bourbon was trying to be optimistic, but the Empress was anything but predictable.