Loner
MISSING

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-23-2019, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2019, 12:58 AM by Yong Cheng.)
i took a year long break from rp and --

-- While I'm totally down for plotted out plots, one of my goals getting back into the writing game is to have most things happen organically. Therefore, this plot thread is mainly for indicating interest in stuff I want to have happen to my characters, as well as for small things like meetups and whatnot.

Friendships/romance/bromance/frenemies/enemies should occur IC (as most often do, anyway), but we can talk about potential things like that!

I'm open to a lot of things, so please suggest things you'd like to do as well.

Without further ado:

Huang Yong Cheng - A scrawny, leggy maned wolf boy, Yong Cheng is the first of my characters. He's a very nice guy, very casual, makes bad jokes on the occasion, and is always up for acquiring positive relations. Background-wise, he's utterly unremarkable.

I'm up for: Positive Relations™, noticing that he's Not Actually A Wolf, healing and navigation threads.

I'd like to do these in the future: Forced claiming/kidnapping Sirius Has Offered, minor maims, acquiring a speciality, realising being in a pack isn't so bad. Perhaps one day being highly-ranked in one.

No: Major maims (for now), character death, rape, mates (and children)

(please plot with me before school kicks my butt)

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2019, 01:20 AM
I mean, hey, I could do the kidnap plot if you like ;) Sirius isn't above kidnapping wolves he wants for his pack

Ruathimaer

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Dragon Mod
12-23-2019, 02:50 AM
Him and Fawn should meet! She's navigating x healing I believe and I need more to do with her xD she loves meeting new friends <3

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-23-2019, 12:14 PM
Piggybacking off of Sea's offer for Sirius to kidnap. My character (Sirius' wife) was gifted as a slave to an empress, and worked her way up to queen eventually. If Sirius kidnaps Yong Cheng he could always be Zee's servant and if he earns her favor he could work his way up to a potential high rank in the same way ;)

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.