gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-05-2019, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 08:53 PM by Eliphas.)
So, I didn’t think there were enough Klein’s onsite. Offering up 2 slots for Eliphas’s littermates! (If there’s enough interest might open it up for 1yo siblings). Kara is playing Killian and we’d like for them to make their way to the Empire but always down for a good plot!

Klein History- previous adopt thread

Sibling/Eliphas History:
Valei leaves the Empire and falls in love with a reclusive druid of the forest. Somewhat primal, ‘magically’ inclined. (Eliphas performs chants, does magic, makes potions, fun stuff!) Open with most interests. Eliphas was sent to help his uncle during the famine but got there too late. Now he is in Boreas, just now finding the Ashen Empire.
2 years old Spring Year 14
Parents: Valei Klein x Roughbark Druidson

Disclaimer:
If you happen to fall inactive with the characters for longer then 1 ooc month I hold the right to reclaim these adoptables. We can work things out if you happen to fall inactive due to irl/ooc reason! <3 Also! Any designs provided by me may only be used on Ardent for the adopted character! If the character is taken back I will take back the design unless stated otherwise.

Designs:
[Image: two.png]
[Image: three.png]
[Image: five.png]
taken

App:

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Pretty much anything, some kind of natural middle name, last name Klein
[b]Gender:[/b] either
[b]Design:[/b] You may make your own, but we’d like to see the ones above used. Include 1st and 2nd choice. If you've chosen 1 or 3 would you be okay with a twin?
[b]Appearance:[/b] 100+ words please!
[b]Personality:[/b] 150+ words please!
[b]Height/Build:[/b] Any really, Dad is huge and bulky and mom is tiny and dainty.
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plots/Ideas:[/b]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2019, 06:43 PM
OOC Name:Lolaf
Character Name: Diana Artemis Klein
Design: 2 (or 4)
Appearance: Diana's form doesn't belie her ferocity. She stands an average, if not a bit smaller, 28 inches tall. She is hardly a goliath nor a tiny flower, in fact, she is perfectly average. There isn't anything remarkable about her build, she's got just enough muscle and fat to look balanced but otherwise, she isn't particularly imposing or delicate looking.

Diana's averageness doesn't extend to her pelt, however. She is draped in dynamic slate tones, grey highlight and shadows play across her form, the darker colors mostly markings her paws and down her form from her spin while the highlights are flecked all along her form. An even lighter color marks the ends of her fur running the length of her spine. But more than that she had splotches all over her bodice as if she had been splattered in white paint.

Brilliant cobalt eyes tie her whole look together.

Personality: Diana is a dark, powerful sorceress and she wields her power with wild abandon and grace. Diana believes she can summon the aid of the spirits, specifically ones she had a hand in killing, at least for a time after they died. As such she is a dedicated warrior and hunter, as even the smallest prey animal can lend her their strength in battle. While she is hardly unhinged and not all together bloodthirsty, she isn't exactly against getting her paws dirty and will take the opportunity where she can to fight.

When she's not "at work" she is a darkly playful wolf. She doesn't try to hide her beliefs and in fact, is rather open about sharing them and trying to bring others into it. With her family, she is a rambunctious wolf, eager to play and prove herself. With strangers she is darkly flirtatious, she doesn't seem to perceive many common boundaries. She is insatiable in her desire and deeply craves attention from others. This can mean she easily becomes jealous and protective of those she considers close... and gods help anyone who she deems has wronged her in any way.

Height/Build: 28"/ Medium
Skills: Fighting, Hunting
Plots/Ideas: Thinking Diana might lean into primal spirit magic more than anything else.  Probably aggressively gay, maybe aggressively bi, definitely into women regardless.

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
12-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Lolaf gets Diana with design 4!