Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
03-31-2020, 07:05 AM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha worked her way northward, sticking to the lower lands until at last she came upon the dry river bed that formed the marble wash. At first it didn't seem like too much but as the clouds parted and the sunlight filtered through the rocks seemed to suddenly shine Veins of gold glittered and winked out at her. A few piles of snow marked the bottom of the wash, leftover from the snow storm earlier, slightly hidden from the suns rays in their little valley. Natha stretched herself up one of the walls, looking over the glittering surface of the rocks. "Wow, it's so shiny!" She reached out a paw and tapped lightly at the surface.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-01-2020, 01:01 AM

Of all the places they had visited thus far, this one didn’t seem to catch her interest at first. It was beautiful with how pristinely white all the rich around them was, but compared to the massive trees or the dominant volcano island it seemed a bit dull... Until the sun came out and made them begin to glitter. Her eyes widened and she looked around them, catching where the light connected with the rocks to pull out their hidden power. She laughed lightly at Natha’s reaction before coming over to get a closer look for herself.

She placed a paw on the rock as well, noticing how the shimmering disappeared where ever her shadow landed. ”The sun makes it glitter it looks like,” she mused as she stepped back to appreciate it again. ”I wonder what this looks like under a full moon or on a really sunny day. I bet it’s beautiful here!”

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

04-01-2020, 09:11 AM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha nodded then turned to squint at the sun for a moment. "We might get our wish! The clouds are parting, they just need to hurry up." As if heading her call the clouds finally parted and the full beauty of he sun burst forth. Immediately the marble wash around them seemed to light up, shimmering and sparkling. Natha grinned. "Wow, it almost makes me think of a winter morning after fresh fallen snow."

Natha went back to all four paws and started padding down the wash, marveling at the land glittering under her paws. "I wonder how far this goes? It seems like it might go all the way to the sea." Which she supposed made sense since this looked like it had once been an active river bed.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
04-01-2020, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2020, 11:45 PM by Tamsyn.)

She smiled and looked around happily as she clouds parted to let more sunlight around them. The entire wash glittered beautifully and Tamsyn nodded in agreement to the comparison of this to freshly fallen snow. It was just as white as snow and certainly just as dazzling. It was almost like getting to have the pretty effect of the snow without the bitter cold and wet crunching.

Her eyes shifted to look down the length of the wash at Natha’s suggestion that it might lead out to the sea. It definitely resembled a much more fabulous version of a river bed so that did make sense. ”I bet you’re right,” she commented with a nod, glancing from one side of the wash to the other and wondering how far it stretched in either direction. From where they were currently standing she could pretty much only see the white stone all the way in either direction. She had to assume they were probably somewhere near the middle of it.

Her paw shifted over the stone underneath her again, watching as she sparkles of light returned as her paw moved out of the way. She didn’t think she’d be someone to be so easily distracted by something pretty and sparkly, but now she was just wondering how it looked in all kinds of different light.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

04-03-2020, 06:52 AM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha continued to pad down the abandoned river bad, marveling at the bands of different colors that wound through the rocks. It really was beautiful. She moved to the other side of the rive bed then leapt out of it and gazed about the territory. There were plains of short grasses surrounding the river bed. The tundra had food for now but in the winter it would likely become a smooth sheet of snow.

"Well, I think I'm ready to move on. We might still have some time to explore somewhere else and maybe find some shelt- oh!" Natha stopped as she caught the distinct scent of wolf urine. She backed up and dipped her head as she scented the markings. "There's a pack here!" She frowned and gazed out into the territory that lay just beyond the marking. Go figure there'd be a pack right in the middle of their exploring.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
04-05-2020, 03:20 AM

Tamsyn followed her friend out of the dry riverbed of shimmering rock and took a look around at the land surrounding it. Most of the lands they had seen so far in this northern part of Boreas were drastically different from anywhere she had lived before. It made her wonder how large Boreas actually was and if there was anywhere similar to the place she had been raised. Even though she felt like they had covered so much ground already, something told her she had only seen a small fraction of it. That thought was as exciting as it was daunting. At least there was still plenty for her to see and she had no fear of growing bored with this continent any time soon.

She looked to Natha with a surprised glance when she heard her mention that there was a pack in their path. She trotted over to where the feline was standing, but even before she got that far she could smell the scent markings. She frowned as well with a thoughtful hum. ”Well... I guess we’ll have to back track the way we came a little bit so we can go around them. Maybe we can get to the other side of their territory and see what’s over there?” she offered. Giving the pack borders a slightly nervous glance. she turned to do just that while giving the unknown pack’s borders a wide birth.