Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-11-2020, 11:45 AM
What had Kaizer said? She was heading to Auster to check there because they had to check every edge of this place? Well Elizabeth was rather upset that her sister would have thought it would be a good idea to run off without her. What would Tara or Mark think? They'd split into pair for a reason for protection mostly. The white wolf let her paws sink into the sand, the strip looking intimidating for sure. If the tide raised there was no way she would make it swimming to the other side. Pacing on the shore though, it wasn't that hard of a task simply walk across right?

"Heaven's be Kaizer why'd you have to do this to me!" Liz scoffed. She remembered her sister's peppy voice telling her she'd be right back to meet up with her. Oh joy, her sister always knew how to make a joke out of things. As she stood there she closed her eyes and tried to muster up the courage to start forward. The only way she'd run into anyone of the adravendi family was to move forward. So Elizabeth took a few steps forward and found the the soft sand was a bit more encouraging. The bifrost she would conquer it for sure.

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
04-11-2020, 12:35 PM

Célestin was about to make his way out of Auster, on another of his wandering trips back up to the northern continent when he spotted her. Ar first from a distance he thought it was Meme, and he'd wondered what his daughter was doing so far from their settled land...

But as he drew closer he could easily tell the stranger wasn't his daughter. As soon as he could see she was pale white everywhere that was obvious. She was also older than Meme now that he was closer.

Célestin sighed, then put a friendly smile on his face as he trotted up to the girl. "Hello." He greeted, stopping a respectful distance away.

"Speech"

Art by LilPupSpongeCake
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Elizabeth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Someone had come to greet her, Elizabeth didn't hesitate to smile and wag her tail. She was so lost right now she really didn't care who it was but when she noticed he was multi colored she was taken a back. "Omgosh you're really pretty!" she blurted out, although soon realizing it might have been considered rude. She cleared her throat, "Sorry you just took me by surprise. Are you from Auster?" she asked as she looked around. Well she was going to be throwing the name around to try and find her family anyway so she had made it a note that shen she introduced herself she would use her surname too.

"My name's Elizabeth Adravendi, I'm looking for some family I have in these lands. Although I only know of a few names." in fact the only thing that came to mind was her aunt and her grandfather who she doubted was around anymore. Roza and Leo. There was a brother too but she didn't remember his name and she hated herself for that. Liz stared at the rainbow wolf though and anticipated an answer.