gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

They’d made good time with Aurielle in a seemingly tireless trot. Really it was more aggravating to stand still and rest than it was to keep moving until her legs fell off. But she was enjoying the company Red provided, and the gentle thump of the bags against her ribs.

They’d skirted Aerie’s borders and now she spotted the familiar strip of gleaming, shimmering white sand that led to Auster. The place held memories for her. The most recent of digging for hours until the trunk she and Amos had found was fully exposed. And then the long, heavy haul back to Valhalla’s borders.

Her paws graced the pale sands as she inhaled the bracing autumn sea air. “Last time I was here I dragged that trunk full of things back. I believe that was last Autumn. Still thought it was a strange log at the time but it intrigued me. Turned out, it was a human-made trunk.”

She chuckled lightly and gazed out over the sandy land bridge and the ocean to either side. “The time before that was… bizarre. This great thing came in on the water and beached and I explored it. The bloody thing started going back into the ocean and I only just managed to swim back to shore. Paladin’s mandrill said it could have been a ship.”

Her head swiveled and she grinned up at Red over her shoulder, tail swaying at her hocks, the hair trailing over the sands that so matched her shimmering coat.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Red

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (55)

Intermediate Hunter (50)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
04-19-2020, 07:13 PM
Red was less lithe than his traveling companion, but his legs were longer and he was used to long days of travel so at the endurance pace they kept he was able to keep up with the normally-faster and more agile wolf without too much trouble. His own makeshift pack held the few craft items he rarely chose to travel without - snare kits, flint knife, fire steel and tinder, antler awl and sinew for repairs. Any of it he could and had done without, but it certainly made long journeys easier if you could depend on your kit to help get you through. Carefully tucked beneath everything was a well-wrapped rabbit skin, and he smiled as they loped along.

Though they'd been able to see the sand bridge for some time before they set foot on it, he was still surprised as they moved along it. It was amusing, too, to note that Aurielle blended in here far better than she did in any other environment, with the sands' shifting glittering colors. "What was in it?" he asked interestedly, trying to keep his balance in the shifting sands.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-19-2020, 07:37 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her head cocked thoughtfully as he asked what all was in it. She wasn’t sure if he meant the trunk or the vessel she’d explored, so chose to answer broadly. “The trunk had multitudes of various things, like fabrics, metals, gems and stones. A lot of the moonstones in my armor came from it. We found that head dress here, too. Amos made me wear it all the way back.”

Her eyes scanned to the spot she remembered so vividly on that foggy day, seeing again the prow of the ship as it came out of the mist like a dark wraith, sails fluttering limply. “It was a strange thing, the ship. It was like a den that floated on the water. I didn’t get too far inside before I felt it lurch and bob. It’s a good thing I got out when I did, or… I don’t know, I might be a carcass floating around on it somewhere out there today. Makes a wolf wonder, though. What if we could manage to catch it and use it?”

There was a certain sparkle of determination in her eyes as she grinned at Red, her own paws traipsing nimbly on the sands as she led the way to the shore, where the ground was firmer.

“Think we’ll find anything useful when we get to the castle?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.