Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
04-25-2020, 12:04 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha was slowly settling into like as a pack… cat. In between her scheduled patrols she set herself to determining a good location for her den. Winter was weeks away and she wanted to be sure she had that good and settled. For now she was considering making a den nestled amongst the tall grasses but she just had to scout out the Armada's other territory before making her final decision.

She trotted along the beach that bordered the sea, marveling at the tall trees that grew there and the clear waters that were rich in fish. Oh she liked this territory though she had to admit it was not the sort of place she'd start a den in. Too sandy and the flood plain was not something she wanted to deal with. She hated being wet!

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-25-2020, 08:52 PM

Whenever she wasn't visiting with Resin, Tamsyn found herself visiting the sandy area where the pack had their practice area set up more and more. She liked practicing there since it felt a bit more expected and she didn't feel as out of place practicing her fighting out by her den. Even though she had made quite a bit of progress so far, she still felt a tad self conscious. At least when she was out here everyone expected her to be practicing her form and attacks. Another added benefit was how soft the ground was in case she slipped or fell. She had spent a good part of the morning practicing and pulled herself back to her paws with a sigh. Her muscles were getting pretty sore from all the work she had been doing lately, but it was a good kind of sore.

She decided to take a break and made her way down toward the beach. Even though she had been living here for a while now, she hadn't explored this portion of the pack's territory very much. She had stuck to the grassy plains for the most part and had only gone far enough into the ocean facing half of their lands to go to the battle practice area. It really was a pretty territory though, especially on a day as bright and clear as this one. The air was steadily getting cooler as they got closer and closer to winter. She wasn't looking forward to the cold weather and certainly didn't wish for it to be here.

Her thoughts of the weather were quickly disrupted when she looked up to scan the sand along the ocean's edge and she spotted someone she certainly hadn't expected to find here. A huge grin flew onto her muzzle and she ran over to catch up with her feline friend, calling out with a quick bark to catch her attention. "Natha!" she called happily, her tail wagging behind her as she skidded to a stop in front of the cat that she had traveled so many miles with. She honestly hadn't expected to see Natha again and now to have her here in the Armada was the biggest, happiest surprise. "Hi! What are you doing here? Did you join the Armada?"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-01-2020, 05:20 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha reached out toward the nearest tree that had its base on dry land and she stretched up it to start sharpening her claws. The action would also leave some of her scent on the tree. She might as well let others know there was a lynx in the Armada and perhaps it would help discourage other predators that might trespass.

A familiar voice called out and Natha turned to see Tamysn. She grinned. "Hey Tamsyn! I was hoping I'd run into you." She nodded eagerly. "Yes, my plans sort of fell through and I was trying to decide what to do with myself when I caught your scent on the border. Figured what the hell. You busy? I wouldn't mind a tour around the territories."

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
05-02-2020, 03:02 PM

Tamsyn was thrilled to have a familiar face here in the Armada with her. She felt like she had been doing a fairly good job of getting to know her pack mates so far, but it was still a bit of a relief to have someone she already knew fairly well. She grinned and replied, "I'd love to give you a tour!" What better of an excuse did she need to explore her home more throughly than to show around her navigating friend? She led the way back around the beach and led the way to the sandy training area. "I've been spending a lot of time over here the last couple of weeks," she said as she showed Natha where the pack had their training area set up next to the barracks.

"I've been working on my fighting skills a lot so this spot has been super helpful. There's all these different arenas of sorts for spars if you ever want to practice." She gave the feline a playful grin and chuckled, adding, "I'm a little surprised to have found you out here with so much water. I would have assumed that you would stick to the Tall Grass Plains." She hopped over one of the steams of sea water that had been carved into the beach around one of the fighting areas, looking back at Natha with a wag of her tail. "Maybe we can spar sometime! I promise not to push you into the water." She giggled with amusement, very much in a good mood now that she was getting to enjoy the exploring she had been missing.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-03-2020, 03:17 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha trotted along after Tamsyn, skidding over the beach to an open sandy area that was used for training. She gazed out at the arenas as Tamsyn spoke and nodded. "Yea, I'd definitely take advantage of this. I've been working on my fighting skills." It was good to know there was an area specifically dedicated to training.

Natha chuckled. "Yes, I'm setting up a den in the Tall Grass Plains but I want to get a feel for both territories and while I'm not fond of water I do like fish." It was such a curse to love eating fish but hate the water. "Of course rabbits are still my favorite. Nothing quite beats a nice, fat, tender rabbit." Oof, she was going to make herself hungry thinking like that.

"Sure, I'd definitely take you up on a spar! I've got to keep myself in shape to hunt down those rascally rabbits."

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
05-06-2020, 05:50 PM

She chuckled at the conundrum that Natha faced with her love of fish and her hatred of water. "Well I'm not very good at hunting rabbits so maybe we can trade! I'll catch fish for you and you can catch rabbits for me." The whole situation was amusing to her, but she still somehow came back around to trying to help her friend get the things she enjoys. She might still pick on Natha when she did it, but she was still more than happy to flex her fishing skills so Natha could get the fish she liked so much without having to brave the water.

Tamsyn kind of assumed that Natha would make her den in the grassy plains. It was where most of the pack seemed to reside. It was kind of nice having everyone in the same sort of area so that it was easy to find everyone and there was a more clear distinction of where they would be training and where they lived or relaxed. "Oh! Why don't I show you were my den is? I can show you around some of the other areas of the plains too while we're at it. If you're up for it maybe we can come back for a spar when we're done with our tour." She gave Natha a grin and began to head back toward the grassy plains, passing through the main part of the Sea's Plain in the process. She wasn't sure how much of the territory Natha had already seen, but it reminded her of how Natha had led her around the north so she felt like she was returning the favor a bit.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-08-2020, 04:28 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha grinned at Tamsyn's offer. "Sounds good to me!" As a lynx she was well accustomed to hunting rabbits. It was the main source of food for her kind if they weren't scavenging kills. Her ears flicked forward and she nodded eagerly as Tamsyn offered to show Natha her den. "Sounds good, I'd appreciate that!" A tour and a spar would make for a full day and she was eager to get busy. She wanted to do her best to impress her new pack when it came time for the raid. Maybe she could make up for her loss during the raid at Winterfell.

-exit-