Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
05-06-2020, 06:10 PM

Tamsyn kept a casual, calm trot to her step as she walked through the Tall Grass Plains with Natha. In a strange way she felt like she was proudly showing her friend the plains that had quickly become her home even though she really had no hand in claiming or keeping them. She was just happy to have somewhere to call home and now she was even happier to be here since Natha would be here as well. She led the way past the barracks and along the west side of the grassy plains near where several wolves had made their dens. "If I had known how much time I was going to be spending at the fighting arenas I probably would have put my den closer to this side of the plains," she commented with a chuckle. It was a bit of a walk to come down here every day like she had been for the last few weeks, but it was worth it.

They passed by the meeting area where they usually had the bonfire built and she nodded toward it with her head. "I was so surprised by the fire when Zee first brought me here. I have to admit it's nice on chilly nights though and there's no mistaking where the meeting place is!" it was nice that they had one set place in the middle of the territory that they could all congregate at. Plus, the food storage here was very convenient. She really didn't have too many qualms with the area that the Armada had claimed for their home, but she had to admit that Ashen had more visually interesting lands on their side of the border. The pale forest she had seen with Deathbell still made her so curious even after getting to take a good look at it herself. The plains were definitely a good home in a utilitarian sort of sense, but she did kind of wish they were prettier or more interesting.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
05-08-2020, 04:29 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha padded after Tamsyn into the territory of the Tallgrass Plains. The golden grasses swayed in the breeze. They seemed to have recovered quickly after the volcano, growing so tall that they could almost completely conceal Natha. This was a good development that would help her in stalking prey.

"Well, depending on how finished your den is you could probably move it. Might be best to wait til spring though." She wasn't terribly familiar with this region of Boreas and she didn't know whether or not she should expect snow or how much. Tamsyn lead her to an area with a large bonfire. Natha gazed at it curiously for a moment before nodding. "Yes, I can definitely see how that would be nice on cold nights." She loved curling up in warm areas, whether it was a patch of sunshine or a nice warm hide.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
05-09-2020, 08:52 PM

Tamsyn hummed thoughtfully when Natha suggested that she might move her den closer to the other side of the plains. It would certainly make getting to the training areas a bit easier... but it would put her a good bit farther away from Resin. That didn't seem like a very good trade in her mind, not that Natha would know that was her reason for staying there. "It is pretty much finished, so maybe I'll just live with a bit of travel," she replied with a chuckle. Tamsyn kept moving through the territory, making her way toward the river that formed one of their borders and eventually led them to where her den was.

She led the way toward her little piece of Armada's lands with a bashful grin. It wasn't a whole lot, but she was pretty proud of how it had turned out. "Here's my den!" she said as she nodded to the small den she had dug out, the walls lined with sticks to stabilize it and the floor lined with fur. "I like how close to the river it is so I can listen to the water at night. It probably wouldn't feel so finished if it wasn't for the furs Resin gave me. She grinned and then turned her attention toward the portion of the plains that would eventually lead them to the Weeping Woods. "There's a garden that way that one of the other pack members maintains - I think she grows herbs and things like that."

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-10-2020, 01:49 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha grinned and nodded. "Travel isn't a bad idea anyway. Extra exercise? A morning warm up perhaps?" Being a fidgety creature in her own right Natha was always up for a bit of movement, well as long as it wasn't raining. When the rain fell she'd prefer to just cuddle up in her den. Speaking of rain. "Out of curiosity what do you do with the bonfire when it rains?" Was it big enough to just hold up to the rain or did it only burn at specific times?

They arrived at Tamsyn's den and she Natha dipped her head in to take a quick look. She backed out and nodded. "It looks nice and cozy to me. The furs are a good idea. I haven't quite decided what I want to line my den with just yet. Probably deer for the summer and rabbit or big horn sheep for the winter." It really just depended on what was available.

"I'd be up for seeing the garden though I admit I don't know much about herbs unless its catmint or catnip." She chuckled.

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
05-15-2020, 09:14 PM

Tamsyn grinned in return and nodded in agreement when Natha suggested that the trip to the training areas could be her morning warm up. For better or worse it would have to be the case. Maybe it was really just a blessing in disguise. She hummed thoughtfully when Natha listed a few options for different furs that she might use to line her den. She hadn't really thought about using different kinds for different seasons - she wasn't sure if she'd ever use anything other than the one Resin gave her just because it was so sentimental now. She was sure that at some point it would need to be replaced, but for now she was happy to use it as long as she could. "The good thing is that it shouldn't get too cold here in the winter so at least we don't need any super thick furs for the winter. Unless you just want something more plush - I wouldn't blame you for that!"

Tamsyn laughed and gave a shrug at the limited list of herbs that Natha was interested in. "Oh I don't know anything about it either. They're all the same to me. It is kind of cool that they have a garden, but I'll just leave that to the wolves that actually know what to do with them. I'd be afraid that I'd accidentally kill one of their plants or something." She chuckled again and gave her feline friend a grin. "Have you decided where you're going to make your den yet?"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-23-2020, 03:10 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha chuckled. "Don't worry about me. I was built for the cold. It's the summers I'm worried about!" Hot weather was rough on a lynx though she would amused for her pack mates to see her in a slimmed down coat. Her winter one was thing and plush and filled her out amazingly.

"Well, I was thinking of placing my den underneath that big old oak tree over there. I like the roots for stability and feel like an oak is less likely to snap apart. Plus how it is now it has a slightly slope to it so hopefully rainwater will run away from my den and not into it if I dig strategically." The last thing she wanted was a flooded den.

"Well, you were saying something about a spar after our tour?"