Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2020, 07:09 AM
Siren Primrose

Bright silver and blue eyes peered out from the entrance of the Palace, the tiny young girl hid herself from the outside world. Her delicate body lingered beyond the fur veil as she debated taking those first few steps into the outside world. It seemed like her brothers had no trouble out there, but they were big and strong. As they liked to remind her over and over. Absently as rubbed the bruise on her right leg, a not so gentle reminder of Chimera’s effect on her.

Siren returned her attention to the sunlight beyond, already her pappa made sure that she knew how dangerous the sun would be to her delicate skin. But so did her brothers, and she wondered if it would be worth it to brave the sunny day to get away from her brother’s abuses. She sighed softly, trying to gather up what little courage she could. This was it, she had to prove she was worth the Klein name. What kind of princess would she be if she couldn’t even sneak past the threshold?

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-03-2020, 08:38 PM
He was curious about the tiny wee bundles that Deathbelle now boosted in her den. He had been there some time after their birth, when they had been nothing more than jelly beans. He remembered how the little white one had been pushed aside, and he had rescued her and brought her to another teat to drink. He wasn’t sure if that little wolf reminded him of Asla, for being so small, or himself, for being the odd one out.

He had heard they were big enough to explore now, and so he had returned to the palace. He wanted to play with them, even if they were tiny and he had been cautioned on pain of punishment by his father to be gentle.

He found most of the litter were out and about exploring the island, but for some reason he hadn't caught hide or hair of little Siren yet. He continued on, closer to the palace, until he caught a little glimpse of white reflected in the light. She was hiding in the palace still. The young boy crept forward, keeping his big weight low so not to scare or startle. “Little Siren, do you remember me?” he called out gently.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-03-2020, 08:51 PM
The blue of her eye reflected in the sunlight as Mortis came into view of the grand entrance. The timid pup took a step back, shy and uncertain of what to expect. Mort was slow in his movements, enough to give Siren a taste of her own confidence. Gingerly she stepped forward, she was not only afraid of everything new outside she was afraid to look at the winged boy with her silver eye. It was almost completely blind, but she could see defined shadows like bodies and trees. The lack of real sight also caused her to see different color attached to these shadows. Some colors were scarier than others.

She focused on him with her one eye, still reluctant to cross the door. Her attention focused as he called out her name. Most of the pack were her family, but this boy didn’t look like he fit in that category. She blinked slowly and lifted her tiny features to better catch his scent. Sometimes she couldn’t trust her eyes as much as her nose. ”I know your smell.” Siren admitted, her voice soft and light as a bell. ”Who are you?” She asked, careful to keep herself half hidden in the doorway.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-03-2020, 08:55 PM
The little dainty thing didn’t seem to have much confidence. A far cry from most every wolf in both Ashen and the Armada. He could see how she would get just eaten up by the more boisterous natures of her siblings. He had stood out by gentleness, and that had cost him. Her shyness would be so much worse, and his heart ached for her. He wished he could give her the advice he wished he could have received, but he didn’t know how to word it. Didn’t know how to help her change.

“That’s right” he said instead with a friendly smile, still crouching down low to her level. “I’m Mortis, your mother and my father are the bestest of friends. I think we are going to be best friends too, Siren” he whispered softly to her, as through giving her a secret.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-03-2020, 08:56 PM
She was quiet as Mortis thought her over and observed her timid nature. Nothing like any of the rest of her siblings, the little Klein girl was shy and reserved. She hid when she could, and couldn’t fight back when she was found. There were reasons for her little injuries, mainly that she didn’t fight back. She didn’t know that he had struggled similarly and had only just found his place. She was young, and had no idea the difficulties that she would endure thanks to her brothers.

Pale ears perked as he answered her, his tall form coming to crouch at the entrance of the palace. He had to stoop so low already and he wasn’t even half a year old yet. He smiled, and already was much more kind than she expected. Siren would have backed away from his closeness had he been her brother’s, but the way he said his words like a secret the girl felt herself want to trust him. Trust him like she couldn’t anyone else. ”I want to be friends.” She confessed softly, she had no friends at present. Maybe Daedra, but she was always caught up in mother’s affairs. ”How do you be friends, Mortis?” She asked softly, wanting so bad to go outside and be friends with him, but held back in her fear.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Now that he was closer, he could see the hint of a bruise in her skin, and he frowned. The mark on something so small and tiny was shocking, and he couldn’t keep that from his expressions. He suspected Siren’s siblings were not being kind to her, but this? This? No. Mortis would not let this stand.

He waddled a little closer, awkward for how he was crouched, and his wings flared a little. The gesture reflexive as he balanced himself, and was almost close enough now to boop his nose to hers. “It means we look out for each other.” he explained to her, already considering what he could do about this. “I’m going to talk to Auntie Death, and see if I can come stay for a little while. Maybe you and I can curl up together in a corner of the palace, and your siblings can get jealous that your friends with the only winged wolf in the world.” he whispered, pitching his voice so his offer sounded like a breathy, wonderous thing. Inside, he was stewing, and well he was not a bragger at all, he wasn’t afraid to use his wings to make her siblings upset. They would never mess with Siren again. He would make sure of it.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Siren didn’t know any better, to her it was normal that her siblings were rough with her. She was a timid child with little fight in her, and seeing Mort’s reactions to her wounds made her lower her gaze in shame. For a moment the tiny pup almost turned back into the den, to loose herself in the thick furs of her mother’s bed and cease to exist but in dreams. Before she could act Mortis moved closer, an action that made her smile with how awkward he was. The much bigger boy was suddenly very close, but he was soft with her as he explained what a friend was. That they looked out for one another.

She blinked at him softly, they were so close now that she could help but catch a glimpse of him through her silver eye. The damaged eye, the one that gave her nightmares and saw color where none should be. Seeing the blueish tint around his body soothed her, and softened her to him further. She could trust this blue color. He talked about speaking to her mother, and returning to her here. Making her brother’s jealous.

”They’d just take you away too.” She told him quietly, sure of her words. She was tiny and weak, facts she’d known by the time her eyes opened. ”But.. I want to be friends.” There was fera in her heart, fear that anything that made her happy would be used against her, and she didn’t want to see Mortis hurt.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-03-2020, 10:58 PM
He collapsed fully in front of her, not trying to move any further. He lay on his belly, paws stretched on either side of her. His gentle blue gaze fixed upon this tiny little white creature. She was scared now, but he would show her she didn’t have to be. He would teach her to look at the world with love and pride. The first step was removing her abuses from her, and he just itched to talk to Deathbelle right this very second about his plans.

“Just let them try” he scoffed. He was much bigger than her little siblings, and his father had been hard on his case to get him to train and become fit. He didn’t think those tiny little sprouts of demons would have any chance with him.

“Just you watch, you and I will be friends. I’ll protect you, and teach you how to protect yourself. Just like my papa taught my mumma. Because he wanted her to be safe, and trust in her own ability to ensure her safety” he promised her. With solemn dignity he reached forward, his gentleness almost absurd with this tiny creature, as he bopped her on the nose with his own. Just like his father, he would have a touch of obsessiveness to him. Siren was his now, and he would help her grow and stay safe.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-04-2020, 07:11 AM
Siren couldn’t help but smile at the boy, despite the heavy topic the young pup spoke about. He surrounded her, his huge form, but she wasn’t scared of him. He was soft and he was gentle and he projected nothing but the utmost care for her. She felt safe for the first time in her young life. With his paws resting on either side of her and his gentle blue eyes peering into her dual tones she knew that no one would dare to hurt her. Her little pink lips were drawn up in an innocent smile.

Mortis had a confidence that she couldn’t dream of possessing, he scoffed at her brother’s prowess and the thought made her cringe lightly. She didn’t doubt Mortis, but she knew her brothers and they didn’t stop for anything. They were bold and didn’t hold back. She knew their prowess, she hadn’t the experience with Mort yet. Mortis was right about one thing, the two boys were demons.

Mortis was sure that the two of them would be friends, and Siren felt similarly despite the doubt that swelled in her tiny belly. His words gave her hope that she might look forward to a day when bruises didn’t litter her delicate pink skin. What she didn’t believe was that he could teach her like his father taught his mother. Siren knew that she was a tiny creature and from her life experiences so far she knew she couldn’t hold her brothers at bay. The way Mortis promised her though…

”Friends.” She said warmly, feeling joy deep in her chest. However, her doubt was just as strong. ”I’m too little,” She countered. Siren wanted what Mort said to be true, she didn’t want to accept Chimera’s abuses. How could she defend herself from such a big pup?

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-04-2020, 04:03 PM
“So’s my mum, but she can whip Sirius into obedience like nobody can - and he’s the biggest wolf in the world.” he told the tiny creature before her. “Just you wait, you’ll see.” he had no doubts in his heart. He would teach her and help her and protect her. They would be a team, and others would think twice before messing with her. It would be perfect - he just needed to get permission. He needed to talk to Deathbelle, he knew his puppa would agree to anything she said, so as long as Deathbelle was on his side, it would be okay.

“Come here, climb up my wing and nestle on my back, i’ll keep you safe, okay?” he would make that promise again, tilting one of his wings to the ground so that she could scramble up it. He needed to go find her mother, but he didn’t want to leave her alone well she was clearly frightened.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-09-2020, 11:32 AM
Siren wasn’t sure if she believed the older boy, his mother was small and she commanded the biggest wolf in the world? Was he trying to say that she could do the same for him one day? The potential felt odd, but right. She still didn’t think she would be much use trying to protect herself, even if she had the fighting spirit, the tiny albino girl was a frail little thing. She had delicate skin and thin bones. Still, Mortis believed every word he said and his kindness alone was enough to boost her confidence enough to trust him.

The emotion was not one she felt often, trust came hard for the little she wolf. Allowing herself to put her well being in the boy’s paws. She’d only just really met him. For a long moment her blue and silver eyes watched him as she debated inside. All she needed to do was perch on his back and he would keep her safe.

Knitting her brows Siren made the decision to come along with him. Carefully the tiny pup scaled Mort’s wing. He was warm, and his fur was soft. Like sprawling over the most expensive litter the young princess made herself comfortable on the Armada prince’s back. Maybe this would work out after all. Surely not as bad as being alone with her siblings. ”Don’t drop me.” She warned, but she knew he wouldn’t let her fall.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-09-2020, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 03:45 PM by Mortis.)
With Siren aboard his back, nestled into the space between his wings, the older pup would slowly rise. Carefully, so not to topple his precious burden. With determination running through his bones to protect her, he began to march. Head held high, wings slightly lifted, as he trotted away from the den he had found her in.

He raised his head as he moved, calling out for Deathbelle. He didn’t think he would manage to find her on his own. Especially well moving slowly to keep the ride smooth for Siren. “Of course I won’t. I keep my word.” he promised her softly. But she would find that out on her own soon enough. He just had to keep proving it to her.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Deathbelle was patrolling, a common occurrence these days. It was an easy past time and something to distract her from how much her children were growing. All except poor little Siren. The runt of her litter seemed to stop growing entirely, though she was sure she was growing just nowhere near as much as her brothers. The Empress worried about her tiny daughter, and wanted her to succeed but she was so tiny and vulnerable. She wasn’t sure where she would end up.

The sound of Mortis calling her was unusual but it wasn’t very urgent. The Empress was curious and made her way towards the boy on the island. When she saw them Belle was surprised, her tiny daughter was perched between his wings and the massive pup seemed comfortable with her miniscule weight. ”Siren, Mortis?” She questioned softly as she came up and stood before the boy.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-09-2020, 06:24 PM

Mortis didn’t have to wait long, but by the time Deathbelle came, he was marching in circles, prancing almost, with a light step in his jump, so Siren would feel the slight lurch in her tummy as he went up, and then down. His wings were high up, and his back was straight. He would be very careful not to lose his burden, and if she showed any sign of not liking the ride, he would stop instantly.

He did stop anyway, when Deathbelle appeared, and he very carefully bowed his head to his Empress, without tilting his body. When he raised his head again, he used a trick that always worked so well on his other Auntie. He reached over, and kissed the older woman's cheek. “Hey Auntie Deathbelle. I was wondering if I could spend some time with Siren, teach her some stuff.”

"Mortis"

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-10-2020, 07:08 AM
Siren Primrose

Mortis promised that he would keep his word and take care of her, he wouldn’t drop her and Siren felt herself believing his words. The tiny hesitant pup got comfortable on Mort’s back as he gave her a ride. Her tiny paws weren’t very fast, so even with his careful motions they were moving faster than if she was walking. She smiled without reservations, something she reserved only for her father so far. Mortis had only just met her but already the dainty princess felt like she could trust him. He didn’t give her the same feeling as Chimera when she trusted him.

He called for her mother, who was swift to appear as the boy entertained her with his movements. She was timid but she couldn’t help but giggle as her stomach was thrown this was and that. She felt safe, there were no monsters that were going to get her while she was on Mort’s back. Soon enough the Empress found them, and Siren’s dual toned gaze looked up to her as the boy beneath her bowed slightly. The tiny child could see Deathbelle’s silhouette in her silver eyes with the classic platinum shined aura that she held.

Mortis asked if the two of them could spend time together, and if he could teach her some things. She knew her mom wanted her to learn, especially to learn how to not be afraid.
"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
05-10-2020, 07:27 AM
Siren was grinning and having fun, an appearance Deathbelle wasn’t used to. The tiny child was so timid and afraid Belle hadn’t been sure if she even knew how to have fun. Seeing her with Mortis warmed her heart and gave her some hope that her daughter would eventually blossom into the Klein she knew she could be.

”Some stuff, huh?” She asked, being careful with her wording. Had he been an adult she would have more easily shown her disappointment and worry for her youngest daughter. She was easily bullied by her bigger siblings, not that she’d seen her argue with her older siblings but her brothers were not always nice. The girl was scared of even leaving the den, and she was already surprised to see her out here with the boy. ”I think I could allow that. As long as your Dad is alright with it too.” She added with a raised brow.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-11-2020, 04:01 PM
His little charge was laughing in no time, and Mort had a smile on his own maw, even when presented with the Empress of his father. He nodded his head vigorously at her when she repeated his words back to him. He didn’t actually know what he was going to teach Siren. Maybe how to laugh for starters, and if that was the first lesson, it seemed to be going rather well.

Deathbelle didn’t react to his kiss against her cheek, and he fell back on his hunches, waiting for her verdict. He already put on all the charm he knew, and just had to see which way she turned.

When he gave permission - but only if his father agreed, he bit back a groan. Would Sirius think this would interfere with his heir training? Maybe Sirius didn’t really need to know. What if he asked Zee, instead. “Thank you Empress Deathbelle” he said, chewing over his thoughts.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
05-12-2020, 12:05 PM
She beamed down at Mortis as he offered her a polite kiss on the cheek. He was going to be a charmer just like his father. Deathbelle tried to make herself available to Seer and his pups, but the woman was always busy. Too busy even for her own. Her lilac gaze and dark ears didn’t miss how much joy was being shed by her tiny daughter. Thanks to Mortis Deathbelle could find hope in Siren’s future. Maybe she would find her place. It warmed the woman’s heart to see her child alongside Sirius’s.

Mortis seemed appreciative of her decision, but she had never had any plan to deny him. ”Of course, Mortis.” She grinned brightly, curious about where the two of them might go or what the boy had in mind. He was a boy after his father’s heart, maybe he would help to boost the tiny child’s confidence. ”I hope you two have fun.” And get Siren out of her shell.